twilight lovers! discussion

Twilight Movie > Who was your Favorite Character in the Movie?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica | 14 comments Whether you liked him or her in the book or not, who did you just LOVE in the movie? For me... my favorite guy in the book was Jasper but in the movie Carlisle was the only guy i went EEP!!!! when he walked on. He was awesome in the movie!!

message 2: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments HAHA YES! I eeped SO loud!!!!! I loved him, and he was probably my fave in the movie! :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

JASPER!! MINE!!! I 'eeped' for all of the guys, lol... I fell for everyone when I saw the actors!! My fave... Jazz in a baseball outfit, and James... in general, lol...

message 4: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments James was a TOTAL hottie in the ENTIRE movie!

Did anyone actually take the book to the movie? I did....

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!!! lol, I did...

message 6: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I was huggging the book. it was SO fun.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

edward...just cause hes so amazing in all aspects of life...i want my own edward! lol

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline now thats pathetic

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I was flipping through the pages expertly, placing where what scene was, lol...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Madeline~
did you seriously call me pathetic for wanting to find a guy who actually loves me? if you knew my situation you would NEVER(!) have said that to me. keep comments like that to yourself/

message 11: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Could you try and be a little nice Madeline? You can be rude sometims fyi.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I wouldn't be so quick to judge, guys. Madeline's post and Teresa's post were at the same time. She couldn't have possibly seen it. Maybe she was saying the whole bringing the book to the movie. Yes, it would still be rude, but of a lower level.

message 13: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments It is pathetic, but come on. We're teens. And crazy. Of course we'd be pathetic and insane.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!

message 15: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Bringing the book and hugging it is not pathetic. I know alot of girls did. So is eeping or squealing when a hot guy comes onto the screen.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, no, it's not. Well, from my point of view... then again I did it, lol...

message 17: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I eeped loudest when Carlisle came in cuz it was REALLY abrupt. It was so random.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it was Doc for me, too... I would say Jasper, but I was busy being too breathless to eep, lol...

message 19: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Haha nice.

Charlie was so mean and funny. I felt bad for Tyler. He just shoved the thing closed, then Doc bursts in.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVED THAT PART!!!

"Bella I'm so sorry!" Tyler

"You're losing your license" Charlie

"Dad, I'm fine." Bella

"Really, I didn't-" Tyler ((Charlie closes curtain))

Or something like that, lol...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! I also loved the whole:

"He's waiting for you outside. He wanted to meet you." Bella

"Alright... Bring him in." Charlie ((snaps gun into place))

message 22: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (last edited Jan 02, 2009 05:59PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I LOVE THAT ONE!

message 23: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments "I put a new can of pepper spray in your bag." Charlie.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lol!!!! Loved it!!!

"Yeah, it's, um, it's called an adrenalin rush. You can Google it." Edward

message 25: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (last edited Jan 02, 2009 06:03PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Aww so cute!!
"Her name is Bella. Of course she's italian."~Emmett

"We can take that."~Jasper

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ok you guys i'm sorry for being rude to madeline but my life kinda sux right now so im kinda out of it...

message 27: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I feel weird admitting this, but if that Barns dude gets Aro, I will probably eep when I see him too. HE IS SO HOT AS PRINCE CASPIAN and will make Aro SO hot too!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

lol!!!

"That's Emmett." Esme ((Emmett waves butcher knife at Bella))

message 29: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Hehe that was so funny! I was freaked out!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

lol...

message 31: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments "As long as I knew I was going to hell, I decided to do it thoroughly."~Edward Cullen

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. My. God." Alice

((Edward and Bella drive up, Edward helps Bella out of the car))

"Everyone's staring at us." Bella

"No, not everyone. He's not... Oh, no, he just looked." Edward

At some point he holds her closer... lol!

message 33: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments OMG this song is SO funny. The lyrics go:
"Don't let the doctor in."

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:20AM) (new)

"One scorching hug stood out from all the others – Seth Clearwater had braved the throng of vampires to stand in for my lost werewolf friend."~Bella Cullen(yea at this point in Breaking Dawn she's a Cullen)

message 35: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Aww I think I remember that part.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

it was one of the saddest parts 4 me...i liked jacob till he abandoned bella...taylor lotner's still hot tho

message 37: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I know. It was a short line, but it meant alot.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!! It was so awesome!!! And sad...

message 39: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I'm all sappy feeling now....

Now I'm laughing. That song gets to me. It's mean tho!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

lol...

message 41: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I wonder what Peter would do if he heard it....

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

what song are ya'll talkin bout?

message 43: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments It's called "20 Dollar Nose Bleed" by Fall Out Boy. One part of it goes
"Don't let the doctor in" and they repeat it alot.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

lol...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

thats funny...i'll listen to it...have you hear 'Breakin' by All American Rejects? its good 2

message 46: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I LOVE THEM!!!! I have that CD! It's my second fave song.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

nope

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

if its ur second fav song whats ur fav song?

message 49: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Gives You Hell. Such a funny song...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

yea i know...its old tho. i've loved that song for like...since b4 halloween and now everyone is starting to listen to it and its annoying-ish.

« previous 1 3 4