Mister Monday (The Keys to the Kingdom, #1) Mister Monday discussion

Keys to the Kingdom Series

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Travis (last edited Jan 02, 2009 03:52PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Travis I have really liked the whole Keys to the Kingdom series, so I would highly recommend this read. IE author is Garth Nix.

Amanda They ARE good. A tiny bit less scary and dark than the Sabriel/Lirael books, with wonderful creative details. I've recommended them to friends.

Sheila Ruth This is one of my favorite series. It's so original and creative, and I love the way that Arthur develops through the series. I haven't read Superior Saturday yet, because I wanted to reread the other books first, and hadn't had a chance to do that. But now I'm finally starting to reread Mister Monday, and I'm finding it very interesting rereading it with the knowledge of the following four books.

Tasha I love how different this series is. It is not predictable in the least.

Sheila Ruth Yes, I think that's one of the things I like about it, that it isn't predictable.

Utkarsh This book is so awesome. It fits in with my life and has similarities. This series is just so wonderful, thanks to my friend who recommended it to me. This series really is unpredictable and has the reader wanting for more of the story.

Night Fury The whole series reflects creativity, ingenuity, an awesome plot...
Or to-sum-it-up... Keys to the Kingdom ROXXXX!! -D

message 8: by Scott (last edited Aug 27, 2012 10:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Scott This really is one of my favorite series honestly I like number 5 better but still this ne is a very close second

Sarah i love this series. ive read them all, and Lord sunday twice.

7709hanin love this series

message 11: by Sam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam This is a really good series.
i reccomend it.

message 12: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Schyck One of my top five series of ALL TIME. Loved every bloody second of it.

Duskdsquare The ending was totally out of the blue and I didn't expected it at all, so it was AWESOME!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

its hard to get into!