Role Play! discussion

Romance RP! > Romance RP!!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((♥))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 03, 2009 06:30AM) (new)

Pure and Nate walked down the street,both cold.
"Guys wearing make-up is stupid Nate." Pure teased her older brother and rubbed the eyeliner he had around his eyes.
"Sis,this is my first time.And Purity.." Nate paused as she gave him a look."Sorry Pure, I think girls dying their hair is stupid." he said pulling a strand of her hair.She stuck her tongue out at him,poked him in the stomach and ran so fast that it would be hard to stop.He ran after her,just as fast.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 849 comments Mod
Camille turned around a corner, completely engrossed in the book she was reading, not paying attention to anything around her.

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Chris!" Charity shrieked, running down the driveway, and into her brother's arms, "You didn't tell us you were coming home!"
"Just for a visit. We had a short break," Chris explained, laughing.
"How's college? Is it scary? I'm terrified of going," Charity babbled on for a few minutes, asking questions, and Chris did his best to put in an answer before she continued on in her rush.
"How're mom and dad?" Chris asked.
"Oh, you know. Strict, and never home," Charity shrugged.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 09, 2009 11:44AM) (new)

Pure ran into Camille,both of them falling to the ground.Pure stood up swiftly and Nate just managed to stop behind his sister."I'm so sorry." Pure said biting her lip.Nate rolled his eyes and offered his hand awkwardly to help Camille up."Are you ok?" he asked.

Camille laughed it off. "Sure. I'm fine. It isn't like that was the first time it has happened to me. Don't worry about it." She took Nate's hand and pulled herself up.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good." Nate said and shoved his hands in his pockets and went to walk away but Pure grabbed his coat and pulled him back."Im really not good at dealing with guilt so can we make it back anyway?" she asked.

message 8: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 6 comments Kendra saw a few people standing around and it looked acword so she decided to join them "HELLO everyone, Im Kendra, you guys looked like you were having fun so i came over to see for myself!"

Camille smiled. "Only if you have to to clear your conscience. But really; I don't mind at all."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle sat on the bus, she was tired and so ready to get to her dorm and sleep. Even part time collage was wearing her out more then a full days work at a small smoothie joint down the street from her dorm. The bus stopped and Noelle got off she would have to walk from here.

((I therefore give this roleplay LIFE!!!))

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((waterfall, you worked a MIRICAL!))

((Hehe... thanks. But it wasn't my idea.))

Camille landed on the ground. "Yeah. I must be a target for people running into me."

Camille smiled and pulled herself up. "Don't worry. Happens all the time."

Camille smiled. "I'm fine...." She pulled herself up and her head started spinning. "Ah. Maybe not."

Camille shook her head. "It's totally fine..."

Camille nodded. "Yeah. As soon as I sit down... Are you late for something?"

Camille waved. "Have fun!" She smiled. "Wow. Nice car." She said to herself.

message 20: by Rosabell (new)

Rosabell | 2 comments (well since my character has the same name as me, i'll rp in first person...and it may be in another scene)
I lay, halfasleep, ontop a tree, just staring at the stars. i wonder why no one is around.
(i like to be different)