Debate discussion

Non-debating discussions (SA) > GIRL TALK (NO BOYS ALLOWED!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 205 (205 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Okay, since the girls on Debate seem to want to talk about their girl problems, and the boys on Debate are always getting caught up in it, here's a topic for the girls to discuss their girl problems.

message 2: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol, you know Kenny' still going to come on here right?

message 3: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Yeah. But he'll be out in a few minutes, I'll guarantee it!

message 4: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol!!

message 5: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Aghh this boy Michael is at my house (Brothers friend) We call him lil foot Ikd y though. Anywhoot, ive been semi crushing on him since i was like 9 and weve had all of 2 conversations. Nice huh?

Alex is cuter anyway!!

xD

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie | 35 comments start talking to him! you so can, don't worry about it. and if it doesn't work you can find someone better.
i am going shopping tomorrow! eeeep!

message 7: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Yay!! Oh jesus god no, im not talking to him!!! *waves hand nonchalantly* Hes one of those crushes that i just crush on for the hell of it, i wouldnt like ask him out or anything. And its not like im shy (you probably guessed that) At camp there was this REALLY HOT irish kid named Alex *swoon* And he was wearing a shirt that said "Kiss me im irish" and i went up to him and i was like "Are you seriously irish?" and he was like "yea" and i was like "Irish guys are HOT." And he was like "haha" and then somehow he ended up kissin me. Lol camp was fun.

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie | 35 comments oooh la la. go for alex!

message 9: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Hes super hot. I called him Smexy Alex. And i got him to go to the dance with me, NA DWE GOT MARRIED! TWICE!!! I still has his aim and facebook and number lol

message 10: by Mallory (last edited Jan 02, 2009 04:49PM) (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) What?! You got married?!?

message 11: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments yeah! There was likt this nifty lil marrige booth and you got little plastic rings. I got married to 57 people!!! Including Smexy alex and smexy Eli.

I <3 CAMP!

message 12: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Oh, okay. I was worried there for a minute, Chan.

message 13: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol!

message 14: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lolz, yeah :)

message 15: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Phew, Little foots gone thank goodness. now i can relax and stop pretending to have a cold.

message 16: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments (An excuse to stay in my room lol)

message 17: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) MARRIED! LUCKY! My bf in Kindergarten asked me to marry him (|in K-garten) and I said ya but we never got around to it.

message 18: by Paige (last edited Jan 02, 2009 07:49PM) (new)

Paige Miller Okay so I have a HILARIOUS story to tell. I SWEAR to god it's true. Even though I don't believe in God. BUT ANYWAY.....

Okay: Action

I walk into school, pulling my roller backpack, like every other morning of torture, right? And this girl, Rebecca (the mean popular girl who all the boys like) goes, "Hey, Paige!"

And I, being stupid, turn. And this boy, Austin, who is not hot but not ugly, not popular but not a nerd, gets down on one knee, and whips out a plastic ring.

"Will you marry me?" he asks.

Okay, so my thoughts at this point are... HOLY CRAP what do I say? I'm the girl who never says no, not even to the nerdy boys when they ask you to dance at the school dances!

"Ummmmmmmmmmm..........." I said. I couldn't think of anything to say. MY WHOLE GRADE IS WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!

"Say no, or I'll hate you forever!" Becca says. I was going to say no anyway, so I did.

"No?" I said, kind of making it sound like a question.

"Damn it!" he says. He gets up and stalks off.

Becca then explained to me that they were having a contest. Whoever got the more Yes's won, and had to pay the other $5.00. OHHHHH... now it all made sense!!!!!

And that was the 1st and only time I've gotten a marriage proposal. Although I did ask my BF in kindergarten to marry me, and he said No. Anyway...

I'm rambling. GTG

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie | 35 comments hahahaha oh my!
this kid in first grade [who i did not like:] ask me to marry him and i said no way.
and then he cried.
man, i was a mean little first grader..

message 20: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

thts funny

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments I've never gotten a marriage proposal. =(
But I'm cool with that. XD
It's not like I want one... haha.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

wooooooooooooooooooooooow. but anyways. i have a problem i have liked this boy for like four years and i still don't know if he likes me. i want to get him to make the first move so i can't tell him cuz if i do and he don't like mne ill be heart broken and the last 4 years would have been a waist. and to make things more complicated he goes to my church so i only see him on sundays.

message 24: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments Chandani wrote: "Lol, you know Kenny' still going to come on here right?"

No kidding. I just had to see what's going on. I can leave if you chicks really want, but you can just trust me to look and not comment too much. Wow, I am like the only guy on this group. The only one that posts, anyways. Well.

message 25: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Haha, i just realized that.

message 26: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments Same... Kinda odd. There used to be Seth, but he stopped coming here once the Election was over with. Hmmm... So. Just me. I feel white and exposed. LOL, kidding. Like I care.

message 27: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol, yeah cant imagine u caring too much about that.

message 28: by Katie (new)

Katie | 35 comments kenny you can stay here.
but just realize this is all girls so we make talk about shopping, clothes, boy and other girl stuff.

message 29: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments Hey, I can understand that side more than you know. Just cuz I was born with a... uh... just cuz I'm a guy, doesn't mean I don't understand the way girls think.

message 30: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Kinda....lol
You know how most girls love shoes, and shopping for shoes? I HATE it. Shoe stores make me sick, and personally i would rather walk around on the sidawalk barefoot. Never mind the used rubbers and needles.

xD

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie | 35 comments hahah i don't like shoe shopping that much.
but i LOVE clothes shopping!

message 32: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Yeah!!! Wats your favorite store? I like H&m and Esprit!

message 33: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lolz, I hate shoe shopping too! The smell always grosses me out xP

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Shoe shopping isn't too bad, but it's soooo annoying when you can't find a good shoe that fits.
Kenny, I GUESS you can stay, but, be careful of what you say.
Sara, if you feel like you can't ask him if he likes you because you'd be so sad if he didn't, then don't you think that you may be expecting too much if he doesn't know who you are? I'm not sure, I've been in that position before, so, yeah.

message 35: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments SaRa, if I were you, get a good guy friend. FRIEND. Not boy friend. Then he can be friends with this guy friend you would like, and find out who HE likes. Then you can see if there's any hope for you. That's what I would do in your shoes...

message 36: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments And you also have to make sure that this friend is trust worthy enough to not spill the beans on you. If you ask him to find out who this other guy likes, he's going to know that you like him. You just have to be sure that he won't just go and tell your guy-hopeful.

message 37: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Why are girls so reluctant to tell someone that they like them? I only dont tell Michael (lil foot) because 1) hes 14 too old. 2) Hes my brothers frieind and thats awkward. 3) I dont really like him that much, hes just super hot.

Whenever i liked someone i told them , they usually just laugh and say thanks. Being awkward and uncomfortable with guys makes it wel....awkward and uncomfortable i guess. And if he dont like you HIS LOSS!

message 38: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments Yeah. I guess. It's the same with guys though... Jeez. I can't tell you the number of pals I've had that have come to me and asked me to find out who a certain someone likes. It's like, "You can't just get close to her and ask her? I did! Why can't you just become her friend like me and everyone else?!"

But hey, it works either way. I'm happy with my relationship, so everything else can just go rot in a hole.

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Oh, you're nice.
I'm such a chicken when it comes to telling I like a boy. Seriously, I can never do it. Not even after I moved out of the town. I stink. =(

message 40: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (court617) I can tell a guy if I used to like him..or that I think they're hot or whatever but telling them that you do like,like them? I don't do that unless I think/know they like me..

message 41: by Kenny (last edited Jan 03, 2009 03:18PM) (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments I don't see why it gets to be so scary. If you are going to ask this person out, you shouldn't be scared of it! If it's a no, then it's a no and life is just telling you that you weren't compatible with that person. That's the process we must endure in order to find someone good enough.

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Yeah, I'm still a big chicken. XD

message 43: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

man kenny thats kind of a good idea and how wierd is it that the only person to give me advice is the only guy. that is so wierd but it was helpful thanks

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Yeah, that is weird...
Kenny, do you have a girl behind that screen helping you? Just curious.

message 46: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) It sux 4 me when I like a guy bcuz they never like me back.

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments I know, that's almost always the case for me!!! I just wish things would be simpler.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm not sure if a guy likes me but i really like him but another guy likes me...and the guy that likes me is really, really nice and i don't know what to do! i'm going insane...

message 49: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Im usually not hurt when a guy dosent like me back. I just say "well fuck you then" And go ask their best friend to the movies.

They almost alway say yes,

Lol ;)

message 50: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Okay, here it goes...
I have a crush on my best guy friend, but I know he doesn't like me back, because he told me who he has a crush on...But I guess there's really nothing I can do, right?

« previous 1 3 4 5