Underland Chronicles readers discussion

The books themselves

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanglesky (new)

Tanglesky | 36 comments Mod
I thought they were great! My fav was the Code of Claw...but it was tuff to pick!

message 2: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ i just joined cause ur the moderator but i have never read the series

message 3: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Code of Claw ruled!! Luxa and Gregor forever!! I hated that it had to end... but I guess it's a bit of an open ending, plenty of room for improv. and fanfic!!!

message 4: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ um ok

message 5: by Tanglesky (new)

well go read them then! YAY!

message 6: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) YES!! must read them!!! because they are the most awesome books.

btw- Tanglesky, are you the Tanglesky who is Spark's sister?

message 7: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ ya she is and im her cousin

message 8: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) awesome, thought I recognized the warrior name.

message 9: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ oh

message 10: by Tanglesky (new)

YAY!!!

message 11: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ yay wat?

message 12: by Tanglesky (new)

GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!
GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!GO, GO RIPRED!

message 13: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) .........................

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Poor ares, hamnet, and twitchtip! why did they have 2 die, they were my faves!!!!!! *sniffle* marks of secret and curse of warmbloods were my faves
has any1 noticed that they r basically based on the time period btween ww1 and ww2?

message 15: by 123 (new)

123 | 5 comments I have already came up with music for the last book. But the selections keep changing.

message 16: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 3 comments my fav was the code of claw! right when it said at the end when a rat with a scar on his face i knew that it was RIPRED!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (18wenindan) | 7 comments Awesome books!

message 18: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (last edited Aug 27, 2012 07:58AM) (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 10 comments Yes I did notice that WW1 and 2 thing going on. like the whole chasing down of the mice was kinda like the haulocaust. BTW, Ripred does rule and Gregor and Luxa should get back together

Rowan *call me Red* (RowanMoss) | 7 comments I have to say it is the Code of Claw. I just wish that Gregor and Luxa could have been together. They are so cute together!