Hogwarts Roleplay discussion

ROLEPLAYS! > Roleplay I

Comments Showing 1-50 of 475 (475 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 57 comments Mod
((This is where we will roleplay))

message 2: by Anne Kat (last edited Jan 17, 2009 08:49PM) (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) ((non-roleplay comments should be posted in double parenthesis to avoid confusion and so you can use parenthesis in context of the RP))

message 3: by Anne Kat (last edited Jan 02, 2009 08:20PM) (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Skye stared at the barrier between platforms 9 and 10. She had seen someone walk through it. They had a Hogwarts pin on. So you must be able to get to 9 3/4 by going through 9 and 10. But... how?

Skye continued to stare at the bricks, wishing they would move, wishing that someone else had come so she could ask for directions, wishing that Luna had been able to come with her.

The bricks did nothing.

Skye went over and kicked the barrier. And... her foot went through. She gasped slightly and pulled her foot back. A hand through confirmed it- there was no trick to the wall. You just... walked through. Shaking her head at how different the wizarding world was, she walked through the barrier.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 03, 2009 01:48PM) (new)

Isabella was waiting for this moment ever since she got her letter. Stroking her black cat Midnight she took a deep breath and walked through the platform.

The sight overwhelmed her but she thought she would make some friends to pass the time as she walked though the crowd she bumped into a girl who looked lost.

Isabella introduced herself and learned that the tall, black haired girls name was Skye. Isabella invited Skye to sit on the train with her so they did and while they were talking a boy and a girl asked if they could sit with Isabella and Skye.

They accepted either to make some new friends. They talked and learned that the names of the people who were sitting with them were names Effrit and Zkoa.

((It might be a little long but hey once I start writing I cant stop))

message 5: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Skye felt slightly less weird and out of place talking to Effrit. She might be the one with an owl not in a cage, but on her shoulder, but Effrit was also rather strange. And another Ravenclaw. And Zoka also had a rather... different... name. Skye felt a little better about all of this. Maybe... maybe she wouldn't be the weird one out that no one liked.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((What years are all the students in))

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 57 comments Mod
((i think everyone's in fourth - Hawktail, they've been at Hogwarts for 4 YEARS!!!))

Zkoa watched out the misty window as the Hogwarts express pulled to a stop.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((How about me and Skye have transfered from another magic school like the schools that are in the Goblet of Fire to make sence))

message 9: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) ((I thought this was the rp where the person I didn't know was new... opps, that was the other one. sry, want me to edit it? Skye is new though- sorted over the summer)

message 10: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) ((fixed it))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((but what about my idea))

message 12: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) ((I was from the streets... you could still be new))

message 13: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 57 comments Mod
((that works now let's continue with the rp. You should put that information on the characters profiles))

message 14: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "So, do you guys play Quidditch?" Skye asked. She was new to the sport, but was a very good Chaser all the same.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I play beater." Isabella asked she hoped she could make the Quidditch team at Hogwarts. Isabella walked out of the seat and walked off the train eager to see Hogwarts

She had been sorted over the summer to Ravenclaw. She was eager to see every one else in her house.

message 16: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Skye followed close behind, unwilling to lose a friend after all those years without one. "I'm a chaser. I can't wait for tryouts... I really hope I make the team. Maybe this year Ravenclaw will take the Cup away from Gryffindor!"

message 17: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 57 comments Mod
Zkoa stepped of the train too. "That would be cool," she admitted. "I'm already on the Ravenclaw team - chaser."

message 18: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "Awesome! Is it really as fun as I've heard?" Skye asked. She wanted to learn everything she could about Hogwarts-before she was the one who didn't know anything.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah,Quidditch is awesome" Isabella said she liked that she wasn't the only girl who was new to Hogwarts. Skye was odd but she was easy to get along with.

message 20: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "I hope I make the team... I mean, I only started playing this summer, but I can dodge airborne Dungbombs and catch flying footballs ((soccer balls, but we're in Britain, so footballs)) and stuff on Luna's broom... she said that I would be a good Chaser." Skye looked a little uncertain. "To tell the truth, I have no idea what most of Quidditch is."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well my jobs easy, hit the bludger away from my team. Hey, what house were you sorted into Skye."

message 22: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "Ravenclaw. What about you?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm in Ravenclaw too. What house is Zkoa and
Effrit in." Isabella was excited that she would already have a friend in Ravenclaw.

message 24: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "Effrit's Ravenclaw. I wonder where he went... he said something about spying on a few Slytherins..."

((Zkoa is right beside us, Spark just isn't on right now.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I want to spy on some Slytherins." Isabella walked into the grand hall. "Wow!" Isabella gasped as she took in the sight. "Isnt it beautiful." Then she came back to reality and asked,"Zkoa, wheres the Ravenclaw table?" Zkoa directed her to it and she sat down eager to see what sights lay ahead.

message 26: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Skye stood for a second in the doorway, taking in the scene. She recognized the spell on the ceiling, Luna had found it in some book and had decided to try it out on Skye's ceiling. Skye loved it, except for when it rained really hard. Then she hurried along after her new friends.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 14, 2009 04:52AM) (new)

McGonagall started talking about how we had some new students that were not first years and how they need to be kind to us and then they sorted the first years. Then he clapped his hands and food appered all over the table. Isabella was amazed. She haden't seen this much food is forever. " Hogwarts is a lot nicer than my old school."

message 28: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "Whar di 'oo goh?" Skye asked through a mouthful of mashed potatoes. She swallowed hard. "Aahhh... wish Luna would make whatever this is at home..." she said, gazing into space. Her eyes refocused. "What is this?" she asked, shoveling more potatoes in her mouth.

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments "Ach!" Nathaniel winced as a Slytherin's hex made a particularly large welt on his leg.

He rose from the Slytherin banquet table. He needed safety... perhaps that table!

As he walked towards safety, a student launched a hex at him, tying his shoelaces and causing him to crash into Skye.

"Hello. Please don't hex me. Can I stay here? I really don't want to be hexed."

message 30: by Anne Kat (last edited Jan 12, 2009 06:07PM) (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Skye spun around, swallowing down her mashed potatoes hard, wand out. She had been given the summer to catch up to the rest of the students here, and Luna had taught her several jinxes. This seemed like a good opportunity to try one in real life, when some guy who was fairly heavy from inertia and in green robes came flying into her from behind.

" Levicorpus!"

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments "... jinxes... very funny... Ow!" he winced as he was burned again from the Slytherin table.

Snickers came from that table.

"...really, let me down... please," he cringed as a "zap!" sounded.

message 32: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Skye tried not to laugh. He looked pretty beat right now.

Libracorpus she thought.

Then, in an afterthought and realization that anyone who was being hexed by a bunch of Slytherins couldn't possibly be all bad, Protego .

Watching the Slytherins' faces as their hexes bounced back was highly amusing.

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments Nathaniel groaned, "Thanks... who might you be...?"

message 34: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "Skye. Pull up some bench, and hide all of that green. Unless you want me to charm it blue.... Anyway, who are you?"

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments "The teachers won't mind. They know of my... situation. Nathaniel Pierce. You may call me Nathan," he then turned to the Slytherins and smiled.

They all put away their wands and returned to their food.

"They know what happens when I'm in a particularly bad mood," he said pleasantly.

message 36: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Skye shot him a sideways glance.

"For now, you are under the protection of Ravenclaw House. Do I WANT to know what you mean, because that protection can disappear pretty fast for a Slytherin."

message 37: by Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (last edited Jan 13, 2009 04:46PM) (new)

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments "I'm a Muggle-born," he smiled pleasantly.

message 38: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Skye smirked into her mashed potatoes and piled some more onto her fork. "Nathen, what are these? Isabella seems occupied."

Isabella was currently talking animatedly about her old school to Zkoa while eating.

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments "...mashed potatoes. What about them?"

message 40: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "Mashed potatoes. Who knew that potatoes could be so good when you mash them to a paste and smother them in butter?" Skye said dreamily.

Skye shoveled some more mashed potatoes in her mouth to free up space on her plate for a tower of rolls held together by mashed sweet potatoes and a thick slice of brown sugar ham.

"I didn't know that food could taste so good!!" she said after inhaling a few quarts of mashed sweet potatoes and half her tower of rolls. "What is this orange stuff?" she asked, swiping up some off her plate with a roll.

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments Nathaniel pulled up a chair to the table and began eating.

"Try not to get sick."

message 42: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "I won't," she said crossly. "I think anyway. I should watch that. Anyway what are these so I can tell Luna to start making them?" Skye asked, stuffing rolls with more sweet potatoes, crystallized pecans, brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon. She shoved a few in her mouth at once. "These rolls are really good with whatever this orange stuff shoved in it. What is this orange stuff?" she asked. Skye was getting a bit giddy from all of the good food.

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments Nathaniel decided that it would be a bad idea to tell her. "...do you have any hobbies?"

message 44: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "Hobbies?" Skye looked a little mystified. "Not really. You do know that's a weird question for a teenager ask, right? Because this is when I start analyzing you answers to see if you're a distraction or something like that."

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments "Weird? I guess that's just how I fit into society."

message 46: by Anne Kat (last edited Jan 13, 2009 06:06PM) (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) Skye considered that as she stuffed a few more rolls into her mouth. She was just biting into a very nice looking apple when a Slytherin shot a Burning Hex within inches of her elbow. Skye swiftly pulled her wand from her sleeve and pointed it behind her, under the table so no one could see.

"Protego!" she whispered forcefully. The next four hexes bounced right back. She took a bite of the apple casually and turned around.

"I would highly recommend that you stop sending hexes, because you aim is so horrific you might hit your target, but you are approximately, hmm, 85% more likely to hit a Ravenclaw, either with a hex or some of the feast. Both would be catastrophic to your situation, as you cannot hit Nathan while hanging upside down by your ankle, with your fingers jinxed together, or your tongue glued to your mouth very easily."

And then she promptly spun back around, leaving the Slytherins slightly stunned looking.

message 47: by Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (last edited Jan 13, 2009 06:10PM) (new)

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments "Impressive," Nathaniel then turned to the Slytherins.

"Also, please remember that I could levitate you in Year 1. Keep in mind that I've progressed in my abilities."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Skye, Whose this."

Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus (Reason) | 122 comments "Nathaniel Pierce. Year 4. Pleased to meet you."

message 50: by Anne Kat (last edited Jan 14, 2009 06:29PM) (new)

Anne Kat Alexander (annekat) "Slytherins were torturing him with Burning Hexes," Skye explained.

Isabella nodded. They might have been new, but they already knew anyone against Slytherin house was on their side.

A jinx narrowly missed Skye. "That's it," she muttered. She gripped her wand so tight her knuckles turned white. Those Slytherins were about to learn very quickly that Ravenclaws were not to be messed with.

"Stupify," she muttered. A red streak shot out from under the table and hit the Slytherin who had shot the jinx. She figured she would be in heaps of trouble for stunning someone during the feast, but... well, Skye just kind of wanted to get them to stop. By any and all means necessary, at this point.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10