This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
What do you hate, today?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

C'mon, Haters. Big or small--let's hear it all!

I hate: that I can't really say what I currently hate so much. Cause then y'all would hear about it!

I hate: that I just bought a 2009 purse calendar and I'll probably only use it for a month before it gets buried on my desk under various important (but neglected) paperwork items and a Starbucks cup.

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I hate rude people.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate it when people do dumb stuff that makes me rude.

message 4: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Maybe you're just born that way.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't be rude.

message 6: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I know. I hate that in myself.

message 7: by Shana (new)

Shana (Shanac55) I hate when I make a New Years resolution to stop eating fast food for lunch and my first day back to work I find myself eating a cheeseburger and fries for lunch!

I suck

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Born rude, or born stupid?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Get out of the clutches of fast food. It'll kill you, you know?

message 11: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Born to be mild?

message 12: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Don't be stupid.

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I'm foolish. Stupid is that other guy.

message 14: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I hate that other guy.

message 15: by Matt (new)

Matt I hate people that cannot have even a brief face to face conversation without messing with their cell phone/ipod/psp.

message 16: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Oh yeah! I hate that too. And those people that walk around with their phones out in front of them, stumbling along and punching buttons.

message 17: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I just hate people in general. Bastards, all of 'em.

message 18: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) They really are! All of 'em.

message 19: by Shana (new)

Shana (Shanac55) I know, it's the devil. I will not eat fast food for lunch...starting...now.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Marie, WHOSE tree has pictures of dicks?! RIGHT NOW!

message 21: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I hate Will Ferrell, and i hate even more that he's in the Land of the Lost flick coming out later this year. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

message 22: by David (new)

David I hate that I wrote an incindiary work of literary non-fiction using a psydonym and now my publisher needs to research it for truth before they will write more fat checks. I hate that if I call it fiction I won't get paid. I hate glazed donuts, they make me poop funny.

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Waking up! I wanna stay in bed forever!!!

message 24: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) With your vomit-crusted hobo friend?

message 25: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Annnd....Marie joins Alfonso on the list of known hobophiles.

message 26: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Phile...hobophile. Not hobophobe.

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) 1. dude I do talk with that hobo by the Q38 stop from time to time… he even recommended me a book (the windmill of the gods) or something like that… and the hobo/vomit incident happen cuz I don’t discriminate nobody on the bus/subway if you aint eating I don’t have a problem sitting next to you or you sitting next to me… I’ve learn to be more cautious tho… if you look like you may vomit me and my book are going to sit a few steps away from you… =P

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate how not very many people are hating, lately! You all are pansy-ass world lovers!!!

message 29: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I hate when you say things like that.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

You love all people, places, things and ideas.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

trashy? low class? uncouth? base? sleazy?

This happened at a party from my mom's side of the family (read: the white trash half of me). My aunt said to her teenage daughter, "Look, Des...it's dick pasta!" Then a little bit later, when I didn't feel like puking my guts out for barely a minute, she said, "I'll bet they have tit pasta, too."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i know. i just miss these guys.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

that's so sweet. valentines is coming.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

daisies are white
grass is quite green
your hookerly sight
is the best thing I've seen!

message 35: by Novi (new)

Novi Bobby I hate that after a long long holiday I have to be at work at 7 a.m. tomorrow. And I'm used to waking up at 10 by now and I quite like it.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Helenn, I know you're reading this! What do you hate, today?

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Tambo, I hope you know that Hell is the exact opposite of me… she terribly shy on the internet… and outgoing on the real word =P I don’t think she’ll talk…

But I hate the pain on my back today!!! Is killing me!!! killing me I say!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Why is your back pained?

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Well as usual on Sunday I had to pretend that I had to work… so I left with my uniform… long story short I didn’t have nowhere else to go wearing my fuck up uniform so I end up in the store thinking that I could do some reading, but I end up asking Marisol for the keys to her car so could take a nap… now my back is fuck up!!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

You should sleep more when you're at home!

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Guahahaha, you funny tambo!!! Sleeping on a Saturday/Sunday in my house!!!! GUAHAHAHAHAHAH
That’s impossible!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm babysitting right now at Marie's. I feel like making a pot of coffee so I can read after they go to sleep, but I'll probably be up all night, already, and I have to work in the morning! Curses!!! Vacation is over.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate how Helenn never talks.

message 44: by Helenn (new)

Helenn Wah! I hate how I happened to admire all the wrong people –yes Montambo this one is for you – that wont let me be in peace just enjoy the hatred of other. But since you insist on knowing what I hate today… I hate poems especially Pike by Ted Hughes just because I can and it makes no sense at all.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Screw Ted Hughes!

Jackie "the Librarian" Today, I'm hating snow. That's right, SNOW. AGAIN! And cold, sneaking in to my house and making my feet feel freezing even with my fuzzy slippers on.
Stupid cold!!!

message 47: by David (new)

David You go screw Ted Hughes. I hate necrophiliacs. Dirty dug up corpse fuckers.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

That's how I roll.

message 49: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Can't you tell people your kids made that mug? I'm sure they'd be impressed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Marie, how is Room 8? I am all alone in the library, in case you were wondering. I guess I should turn the lights and the music on.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Born to Be Wild (other topics)