Animal Lovers!! discussion

Cats > Stories about your cats.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

You can tell stories about your cats here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

um, my cat is a inside/outside cat. Before he got bored w/doing it, he would get on top of the kitchen cabinets and watch you, like a vulture. he's nice, but he scares some of my friends. wimps.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz. My kittens, Tokyo and Storm, are two cute little boys. I was scratching Tokyo's ear, and he fell off the porch step. They're outside cats, and they love running under the house.

message 4: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (Mermaid91) I used to wake up at night and hear my cats running across the roof xD Before I figured out it was them, I freaked out O.O

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz

Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows (fumphwoog) | 7 comments lol my sister has a cat. He hates me sometimes and loves me sometimes. He's kinda like Jekyell and Hyde. With a good and bad side. lol.
One example of his bad side is when he hides around the corner of the stairs and when I am walking down them he will jump out and scratch my ankle to scare me and make me fall. >.> dumb cat... lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz Good side?

message 8: by Edith (new)

Edith (edith03) When my cat use to be a kitten, he would run all around the house non stop! He would go to the living room, the bedroom, and bathroom in like 2 seconds!