Star Wars #1 Fans discussion

The Star Wars Encyclopedia

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments If you ever want to know more about Star Wars, try this free encyclopedia:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

It's not 100% reliable but it should do. Or try the Star Wars official website.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL my sister stumbled across that site and was excited almost to the point of hysterics!! :P

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that website is actually more reliable than the Star Wars databank.

message 4: by === (new)

=== cn i post a random star wars vid here?

message 5: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (racefanty) | 15 comments go to wookieepedia.com

message 6: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 25 comments WOOKIES??? WHY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE WOOKIES MORE THAN EWOKS?!?

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2009 07:27PM) (new)

Cause they're better. :P

message 8: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (racefanty) | 15 comments they have blasters and ewoks have sticks

message 9: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 25 comments Pthbt.

message 10: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 25 comments first of all u morons, the bigger they are the HARDER they fall,
second of all ewoks take better blasters while the wookies are too stubborn to admit their equipment is outdated and they die because of it
I HOPE THIS IS A LESSON TO ALL THE IDIOTS OUT THERE

message 11: by Kellogs (new)

Kellogs Cheerios (ImmortalX) | 9 comments I think Jawas are better.......
And Gungans. Only because of Jar Jar Binks.

message 12: by Rachael (last edited Oct 04, 2010 12:18PM) (new)

Rachael | 228 comments Hey, it's fun to debate which is the coolest species but don't be yelling and calling people names over it because that's just getting too emotional about it. Oh, and I agree Jawas are better than both of them ha ha.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 06, 2010 05:26PM) (new)

Noah wrote: "I think the best speices are the Kamonians. They made the clones leading to big wins for the Jedi." Not a chance you know that the Kamonians kill the clones that are not sutiable for fighting

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kellogs wrote: "I think Jawas are better.......
And Gungans. Only because of Jar Jar Binks."
that is plain weird gungans are weird

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ewok117 wrote: "WOOKIES??? WHY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE WOOKIES MORE THAN EWOKS?!?" because they are a lot cooler than ewoks

message 16: by Bill (last edited Oct 07, 2010 08:09AM) (new)

Bill (kernos) | 31 comments Wookies, esp The Wookie, Chewbacca, were developed more than any Ewok, not only in the movies, but in the novels. One learns to love Chewie and I really miss when he died by moonfall. I cannot say that about any particular Ewok.

message 17: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments How does a bunch of furry, midget bears with clubs, spears and primitive catapults, defeat the Empire's "Most Elite" Legion of stormtroopers with AT-ST's and AT-AT's?

message 18: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 228 comments Captain Rex wrote: "How does a bunch of furry, midget bears with clubs, spears and primitive catapults, defeat the Empire's "Most Elite" Legion of stormtroopers with AT-ST's and AT-AT's?"

Ha, ha, ha, that just makes me laugh, you have a way good point but that was one of my favorite scenes in the movies, when the ewoks totally beat the stormtroopers up.