anime/manga lover's group discussion

characters > Shikamaru and Temari

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments THEY ARE TOTALLY AND COMPLETLEY MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!!
My friend hates them together... Mainly cuz she's jealous of Temari I think. She thinks the age difference and the fact that she's older than him is wrong... BUT I DISAGREE!!!
SHIKAMARUXTEMARI FOREVER
Oh, and Jon, I just noticed your picture and I LOVE IT!!! That's one of my favs!

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 412 comments they, im not that worried about

it's couples like naruhina and sasusaku that i try harder to support

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i had more but my laptop got a virus and i had to format my hard drive

message 4: by Tofu (new)

Tofu | 40 comments ....interesting

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments lol!! Awww but you people have to admit, THEIR PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I could see it from the first time they met eachother

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 412 comments well first it didn't bother me that much

but once i got bored of naruto and decided to pick the pairings i wanted to support, it seemed like an obvious choice to me

message 8: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I didn't like the thought of them together at first but after going farther into the series, they are a super cute couple!!!! The only problem is that they are from different villages, but im sure that can be overcome.

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments Right on Jon! They really are cute together!! One of my friends says its wrong she's older than him. But that just adds to the sweetness!

message 10: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 412 comments it's only a couple years

arisa and kureno (furuba) are 9 years apart and they have no problem in the anime world