Fantasy Junkies discussion

Author Discussion! > Michael Sullivan

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (new)

Jane (jane_jones) | 56 comments So I know this guy is new - and probably no one has heard of him - but I really think he is going to be famous someday.

I read his first book "The Crown Conspiracy" on a recommendation of a friend - now I' telling everyone I know to go get it as well. It is part of a six book series and I can't wait until April for the next one.

Because he is new I can't talk to a lot of people about him - so if anyone has read this I'd love to start up a conversation here.

message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 19 comments There is a lot of hype on this site for that book. So much that I went and got it. I'll be back to chat as soon as I get in the mail and read it!

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane (jane_jones) | 56 comments Cassandra -
I would LOVE to talk to you about this...there is also a group for the author made at: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

Let me know when you are done - I want to dish!

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 38 comments Robin Sullivan is a GR active participant, and she also happens to be Michael's wife and promoter and sometimes editor. Look her up and she would be more than happy to talk to you guys. I am putting Crown Conspiracy on my TBR list, as well as book 2 coming out in April.