Roleplay!!!! discussion

High School RP > High School Role Play

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan walked into the school, once again new. She clenched her fists tightly and seethed for a moment when she began walking again someone ran into her.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its ok,"Dylan said standing up, "Its my fault, new girl and all should know," She offered a hand to help the girl up.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan laughed to herself, yeah if I get the chance to stay that long, instead she stuck with the natural thing, "Yeah hopefully!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks,"Dylan said, "I gotta go get my scedual,"

Dylan turned and ran up to the office. The inside was dull, a greyish blue stained the walls and a small little fern sat in the corner.

"Hi, I m Dylan Pentrel. New student." Dylan said looking around to make sure no other students were around, the reaction was always the same with teachers and adults.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((I m still here!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan ran from the office scedual in hand, she hated adults! Her first class was histaory, those girls had also had history to, crap, more od a scene then. Dylan walked into the classroom and handed the teacher a pass type thing then took the closest seat.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2009 10:08AM) (new)

"Hi," Dylan said then cringed as the teacher stared at her. "Yeah sir thats my name, and a whole family history around it."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan sank low into her seat and took notes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah I m slightly bored to, though later this after noon I get to go to seattle!!! Wahoo! for basketball so I m excited, I guess))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 703 comments Mod
"Oh, I almost forgot. We have a new student today." Mr.Webster said and stopped writing on the board. When a Rayna showed up. "Or two."

((Is this a public or private school? Whats the name?))

"Oh, I'm sorry to disturb you but is this AP History? Are you Mr.Webster?" Rayna looked at her sheet.

"Yes this is,I am. Who are you?"Rayna handed him the sheet of paper that the office told her to let every teacher sign.

"Thank you Ms.."He looked at her sheet "Thomas, please go to the seat next to Ms. Yale." Rayna picked up her book bag and went to the empty seat.

((hi))

((hey))

Thank god he didn't make me do an introduction!
"Now class, please proceed on taking your notes." Mr. Webster went onto the board like before.

The bell rang like a bonb. Rayna stood up by shock, and guessed to go to her next class. Where ever that was.

Rayna was comfused, the rooms weren't in order. The numberign went alover the place. Rayna saw a few of her new classmates and decided to ask. "Excuse me?"

"Can you help me find the Spanish Room?"

"Thanks"

The day was fast and there was barely any drama here. At her first at ehr old school, Rayna was the center of attention, needing to explain why she moved over and over.

((Should the school have a first day meeting?))

((You know, an assembly))

((Cool))

message 24: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Jan 10, 2009 05:25PM) (new)

((hey))
Rayna was totally late to the assembly. She waked in when everyone was exiting. Great way to start the new year Rayna.Rayna thought to herself.

"Um..Good thanks. You?"

"About 3 hours and 45 min." Rayna looked at the clock. "You?"

((Yeah))

"Haha! Well I guess I beat your time!"

((hey))

((Guess Greg left))

((KK))

Rayna left to go to her next class, the final class of the day. Finally!!!

((I think, I'll check!))

message 33: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Jan 12, 2009 07:08PM) (new)

((Yeah, you're good))
Rayna crashed on top of her bed when she finally got home, her homework was pretty much done and it she had nothing to do. It was a Friday for crying out loud! Back home she would have gone with her friends somewhere.

((What kind of question? I hope you mean asking her out.JK))

((hey))

((IK! I remember typeing JK))

message 37: by Joshua (new)

Joshua | 1 comments ((wow, quite a confusing RP...im going to take it that 'Aselem is gone?' and i so can i take his place liking julie?))