The Game > Re: chain of memories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments man chain of memories is very hard

message 2: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto wat u mean

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments i have the game and it took me one day to beat one boss. u attack with cards

message 4: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto kool. i dont have it. but i dont play ddr very much, so i dont think i would be playing it a lot

message 5: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments yea and sora gets mad most of the time

message 6: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto lol! is chain of memories like kh 3?

message 7: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) OMG kh:com is so fun!!! I havnt played a new kh game in ages! It feals great to play it! Plus you get to hear all of their voices! (well exept the disny people wich i dont realy care about.) Im like halfway through with the Sora mode. I got it at chritsmas!

message 8: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto kool.

message 9: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments tenten: nah, it's not kh3, it's like kh 1/2... it comes between kh1 and kh2.
kevin: what difficulty you playin on?

message 10: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments Tenten wrote: "lol! is chain of memories like kh 3?"

no kh 1.5

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments Cali wrote: "OMG kh:com is so fun!!! I havnt played a new kh game in ages! It feals great to play it! Plus you get to hear all of their voices! (well exept the disny people wich i dont realy care about.) Im..."

me too man sora change

message 12: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Sora's voice sound funny.

message 13: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments no kidding- he aged like five years between kh1 and kh re: com haha...

message 14: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto lol! is it like a good voice or bad voice

message 15: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments his voice is like the same voice from kh2

message 16: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments yeah, it's just funny to hear it coming from little sora, in the red pants and all short...

message 17: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments yea LOL i waz like wtf the voice is like kh2. where r u at in the game?

message 18: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments hmm, tenth floor, but i don't own the game, i just managed to borrow it for like 4 days before my friend needed it back, so now i gotta wait till he finishes :(

message 19: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments o i am at the 12th floor.

message 20: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments cool! yeah, i should be able to finish pretty quick when i do get it, cuz i played the GBA version, so i'm used to the cards...

message 21: by dukky (last edited Jan 05, 2009 07:55AM) (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 21 comments i got to the last battle (i think). i have to defeat Axel to get to Marluxia. he seemed pretty easy but the one time i tried, my deck was about 90% fire sleights.

message 22: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments o how do u beat riku without ur friends?

message 23: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments i can't bet him

message 24: by jeeves... (last edited Jan 05, 2009 08:10AM) (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments ack! oldpeople! i'z just talking about yoo... so you should be able to beat it right? provided you don't do anything inconceivably stupid like that again?
oh, and you have to beat marluxia twice. the second time will rob you of years of your life, and several pounds of your sanity.

and kevin, noidea, maybe the great oldpeople will find us worthy of an answer... What made him easy, old?

message 25: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments wat??? i am a little slow

message 26: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments i don't know how to beat him, but oldpeople (in message 21) is my friend who has the game, and he beat riku so i'm waiting to see if he's gonna answer your question...

message 27: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments o ok but man i am level 47

message 28: by dukky (last edited Jan 06, 2009 07:35AM) (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 21 comments i had the fire sleights on purpose. i wanted to see the last battle.

that's the fourth time, right? that time i leveled CP alot before i won. i used the vexen card, and a megaelixir i think. i started with strike raid, 'cuz that stuns him...i used omnislash alot...firaga bust, too

when you beat him, put his enemy card on and make sure you have a megaelixir 'cuz you gotta beat larxene next

message 29: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments oldpeople wrote: "i had the fire sleights on purpose. i wanted to see the last battle.

that's the fourth time, right? that time i leveled CP alot before i won. i used the vexen card, and a megaelixir i think. i sta..."

?? but the fire sleight should be, like, healing axel, shouldn't they??

message 30: by dukky (last edited Jan 06, 2009 09:38AM) (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 21 comments yeah. i just wanted to see the battle. i didn't care if i lost...which i did

message 31: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments hahaha niiiice....

message 32: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments ok thx

message 33: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments i am at the last boss

message 34: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments oooooooh goodluck!!

message 35: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments I beat him but I have to do riku's story now. do u got the game back?

message 36: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments grats!
nah, but i played riku's on the gameboy- it's not quite as fun cuz your deck is set, you can't edit... but it's still fun, and a bit shorter, good luck!

message 37: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments oh and it is easier than sora's story too right?

message 38: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments i thought so, but that depends, i guess... some parts are harder, a few of the bosses, and there's this whole "dark mode" concept i don't really remember much about...

message 39: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments You are stonger when you are in the darkness.

message 40: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments yup, i remember that, it's just complicated, with, like, numbers or something...
i dunno
>.<

message 41: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments You need to have the same numbers for a number of cards to use a special attack

message 42: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments oh, isee.. well, i g2g srry goodluck!!

message 43: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments ok

message 44: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) *CONFUSION!* I haven't ever gotten to Riku! Im trying to get past stupid Vexen (who i like to make fun of when i fight) on the ps2 version and i just can't seam 2 get past Marly on the GBA version. T_T Was anyone else shocked about Marluxia's name pronunciation?!

message 45: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 41 comments Cali wrote: "*CONFUSION!* I haven't ever gotten to Riku! Im trying to get past stupid Vexen (who i like to make fun of when i fight) on the ps2 version and i just can't seam 2 get past Marly on the GBA version..."

o do u need help cauze i beat the game

message 46: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments Cali wrote: "*CONFUSION!* I haven't ever gotten to Riku! Im trying to get past stupid Vexen (who i like to make fun of when i fight) on the ps2 version and i just can't seam 2 get past Marly on the GBA version..."

haha, yeah, in the GBA version, i spent most the game thinking vexen was a girl.... anyway,
the marluxia battle at the end took me for ever!!!(on gba)my other friend just stinking one-tried it yesterday....

message 47: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 21 comments annihilating Marluxia was the easiest thing i've ever done...patheticaly easy battle, but the last part was very fun.

the Riku story is patheticaly easier, and funner(i have a ton of AP, enemies take like one hit...okay, bosses take more like two

message 48: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments :p
wow, dude, yer makin peeps feel bad here....

oh, bragz bragz bragz brazg bzarg bzrag....

message 49: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 21 comments yoo meen peenk blobz uv shigr???:/

message 50: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 97 comments um, i understood the words of that...."sentence", but i still lack understanding, in some way..........:/

« previous 1 3