≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

Entertainment > Video Games

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 1478 comments Mod
What are your favorite video games?

message 2: by Owen (new)

Owen | 3 comments fklsjflskjdaf;lsakdjf;lkasjfd;laskjdf;laskjf

message 3: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Ooo...kay? Lol.

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, my fav games r tony hawk underground 2 for ps2, and gta liberty city stories for psp, and untold legends:brotherhood of the blade for psp. oh and sims 2! i luv the sims!!!!!

message 5: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Wow you have a lot of PS's !!! I just have a Nintendo DS. =P My mom's not big on video games.

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i only got the ps2 and psp. and of course the computer.

message 7: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Ah, okay. =)

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 2 comments kingdom hearts,, naruto and .hack

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i lyk halo...and call of duty.......

message 10: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments kingdom hearts, halo, WORLD OF WARCRAFT, ratchet and clank, the jak series, some final fantasy, oh guitar hero!!!!

message 11: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ya i like guitar hero2. but im not very good at it. i beat it on medium tho...

@_@

message 12: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments haha, same... gh2, on medium, in one day... then i tried it on hard. failed song 1 so many times i gave up. haha, can't use all five fingers... the pinky one just doesn't move like that haha...

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, ya. even tho i can play the ACTUAL guitar, i just cant seem to play a plastic one, lol. when i finished medium(encores and all) i moved right on to hard, and after like five seconds on the first song i was already kicked off the stage, lol. my cousin is sooooooooooo good, he can play the hardest song on expert and hyperspeed!

@_@

message 14: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments haha, i wanna learn real guitar, just haven't yet...
my brother plays gutar though and he's got gh 2 and 3... he beaat 2 on expert, and on three, like the only song he has left is through the fire and the flames on expert... that song's insane, they have it on youtube...

message 15: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (last edited Jan 07, 2009 03:26PM) (new)

Okay once I went to an arcade and there was a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) mat and this guy who looked like he was in his 20s or 30s went to it and totally owned it! I played for an hour in the arcade then went out for lunch and came back and he was still on the mat, dripping sweat!!! He ROCKS! He got EVERY SINGLE ARROW and I think he was on the hardest level!!! Like, there was barely a MILLISECOND between the arrows!!!! AND HE TOTALLY WON!!!! Everybody was just staring at him with open mouths... Lol including me. =P

message 16: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments wow, i've never played it, but judging from the fact that half of america is obsessed with it, and the other half hates it, it must be great! haha...

message 17: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Haha

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, i have ddr, and i can barely play on beginer! i suck so much!

@_@

message 19: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments yeah, i'm better w/ my fingers than my feet, so i don't expect i'd be good

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, same here. i am soooooooooo good at 'Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade' for PSP, ever played it??? its soooooooooooo fun. and 'Tony Hawks UnderGround 2' for PS2.

@_@

message 21: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments nah, don't have a psp... ah, i almost bought underground 2 for me ps2 though! i have tony hawk 1 through 4, so i like them...

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, ya i have i have THUG2, american wasteland, and project 8, for ps2. and too bad u dont got a psp, they r AWSOME!

@_@

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a nintendo 64 a ps2 a gamecube and a ds

message 24: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i used to have a 64, but we got rid of it a few years ago. i luved the game 'duck hunter', lol!

@_@

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I tried to sell my nintendo64 games but they were too old. Oh well no its in my room and noone else gets to play it

message 26: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments in the oooolllld nintendo game duck hunt, there was this dog who laughed at you every time you missed... everyone always wanted to shoot the little brat, but you couldn't.... there is a version online somewhere that you just get to shoot the dog though :D

message 27: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, awsome! i used to be sooooooooo good at that game, but i could only shoot the ducks, i could never play on the skeet shooter thingamajig.

@_@

message 28: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller i like....

mariokart
super smash bros brawl
mario party 8
super smash bros. melee
super mario galaxy...

message 29: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

You like Mario!!! =P

message 30: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller not really... i like the characters and the games, but mario is lame

wow that rhymed

message 31: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Lol!

message 32: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller hmph. =P

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 407 comments haramph!

message 34: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) E-hem

message 35: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

Charles Phillips (pergelisol) | 622 comments Mod
I beat guitar hero 1 2 and 3 on expert and play the bass,drums,sing,and guitar, though I am better with my feet