GOOD BOOKS! discussion

whatchya reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments have you read Harry Potter? If not you should if so then you should read the tales or beetle the bard

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (twilightfredfan1014) | 3 comments yes ive read harry potter!! ive also read the beadle the bard book to!!

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (twilightfredfan1014) | 3 comments um, i really liked "suck it up"

message 4: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) im reading the lovely bones. its pretty good so far

message 5: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) Vampire Kisses, very good. and Revalations.

message 6: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments the Chronicles of Narnia is really good too

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (twilightfredfan1014) | 3 comments yeah

message 8: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments I'm reading The Horse and His Boy right now

message 9: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) i reaklly cant stand the books, but that is juat me

message 10: by xAirahx (new)

xAirahx | 1 comments im reading Identical its realy good so far and i read this book called Cathys Book its realy cool and the ending is not how u would expect it 2 b

message 11: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments Another good book I've read is Double Identity, it's a really good book!

message 12: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) elsewhere is a really good book. also all the books by sarah dessen are good. shes an amazing author

message 13: by Sarahcorn (new)

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) The Vulturi's Jane (the former Vampire Lover) wrote: "Vampire Kisses, very good. and Revalations."

aaah!! i love Revelations. I'm going to start reading Frostbite(Vampire Academy Book 2)

message 15: by Sarahcorn (last edited Jan 03, 2009 10:30AM) (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments OH! And Turnabout! I love that book!

message 16: by Tiffy (new)

Tiffy (Pantsonfire) | 2 comments I need reading suggestions, please! I've been picking up books, just to find out there boring when I start reading them! ):

message 18: by Tiffy (new)

Tiffy (Pantsonfire) | 2 comments what is that about? @-@

message 19: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments Read Turnabout! It's awesome!

message 20: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 9 comments im reading saving zoe

pretty good but there's so many words on one page!

message 21: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments lol

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) OHHHH I WAS READING A BOOK CALLEDS Hugo's invention-or sonthing like that- anyways its really good and parts of it the austhor drew instead of wrote!!!!!! sooooo awesome! also,.. have you read the gorgia nicholson book? there not called that but shes the caracter or have u read totally joe???? sorry...

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) i just read all these in the car coming from florida

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) hahaheeee

message 25: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments Where do you live?

message 26: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) La-la-la I live in Florida..

message 27: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments Me too!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) i live in maryland...*snore*wat a bore...hey that rhyms!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) so did u read any of them??????

message 30: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments Maryland is cool! I guess...never been so I wouldn't know...

message 31: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) Read Georgia Nicolson Series? YESS!! I LOVE THEM!!

message 32: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) oh, and if you dont know what books they are, I just added the first one to the bookshelf..

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) meeeeeeee 2

message 34: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 9 comments live in the one and only california baby!
(but no, not in hollywood, laguna beach, OC, the hills, or anywhere near those places!)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading Eclipse
Hence the name I love Twilight! :)

message 36: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 9 comments i am finishing the princess Diaries (they are so freakin good) Then reading the lightning thief series.

message 37: by Zia (new)

Zia OOOO The Lightning Thief series is good!

message 38: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments Yeah it is! I'm on the first one right now but it's AWESOME!

message 39: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 9 comments i didn't like it as much

part-way through all i wanted was for percy to die

message 40: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 9 comments why?!?!?!?!!? that is horrible! but i guess i shouldn't be saying it because i haven't started the books

message 41: by Donna (last edited Jan 04, 2009 07:47PM) (new)

Donna Linn (dlinnshowmetalkradiocom) | 1 comments Sarah wrote: "OH! And Turnabout! I love that book!"

Sarah wrote: "OH! And Turnabout! I love that book!"

HI Tiffy,

I don't know if you like the subject of history, but if you do, The Last Lincolns by Charles Lachman is an excellent read. Lachman is the executive producer for Inside Edition and a heck of a good writer. The book keeps you captivated from start to finish....just a suggestion.

message 42: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 25 comments Awwwwww =(

message 43: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 9 comments you should read the new princess diaries books!!! they are called princess mia and forever princess

(though princess mia is not that new)

message 44: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Darby (NikDef) | 1 comments i'm reading marley & me and just finished queen of babble 3

message 45: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 9 comments pretty little liars was pretty good, although i don't like how it's a long series

reading the luxe, pretty good

message 46: by Daisy (new)

Daisy you read pretty Little Liars? i need to read that

I'm reading Amy right now, its a little slow and the MC must have something wrong with her brain to be that stupid!!

message 47: by Alee (new)

Alee Hofman (wwwgoodreadscombookworm524) | 2 comments I am reading Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer and La Linea by Ann Jaramillo.

I suggest ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley.
I loved it, even though it has like an average rating of like 2.9.

message 48: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) im reading saint iggy by k. l. going
its about this boy who gets kicked out of highschool and his mom ran away, his did is stoned on the couch, and his best (and only) friend is a law school drop-out. so, he decides he wants to do something w/ his life and change peoples minds about him. its pretty good

message 49: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 9 comments the lightning theif

message 50: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) me 2!! the 5th book is coming out in april or may

« previous 1