Writer's Paradise discussion

WELCOME!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 318 (318 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Veronica, Bigfoot makes an excellent character (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) | 727 comments Mod
Welcome everybody!!!! Say hello, and if you want, who you are!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Cali! :D

message 3: by Veronica, Bigfoot makes an excellent character (last edited Jan 01, 2009 03:19PM) (new)

Oh, by the way, I'm Roni, age 15, and I'm an insane writer. :P

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Hai! I am Ephona Ren (pseudonym....not really giving away my real name to just about anybody). I am a freshman and love to roleplay, write and draw

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hi im Adrienne, age 13, and I started writing in fifth grade. i am totally addicted now, and i think this group will help me focus on actually writing, cuz sometimes I procrastinate and stuff ...

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I started writing in 5th grade too! ^-^

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 1803 comments HI@@@!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hi kaitlyn

message 9: by Breezy (new)

Breezy | 116 comments I think I might be the oldest one here...I'm almost 18. You guys can call me Breezy. I've been writing since...um...5th grade, I think. My goal this year is to finally finish my fantasy novel, Battle for Althea, and get an agent to promote it to a publishing agency. I'm not very good at writing every day, so I definitely think this group will help me!

message 10: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 464 comments ((Haha, I know your name Ephona!!! i feel sppppecial!))

I am Seth, and I am a specific age in my . . . teenage years. And I started writing in 5th-6th grade, and my first story that was semi-long (I thought so then :P) was called The Immunity Children (TIC). I thought that it was really good when I wrote it, but its really not . . . I am currently writing two things, which are The Strike (mostly editing, only four chapters long) and Tempus Fidgets. I hope to finish Tempus Fidgets this year, and have it total around 60someoddK (it is currently about 28k and I am in the middle of chapter sixteen). I am really excited about this group!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) ((Lol yeah you dooooooo XD))

message 12: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 464 comments ((lol RAN RAN! but at least thats not your REAL name :P))

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) ((NO it's NOT XD It'd be cool if it was))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((:D))

message 15: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 464 comments ((LOL then you could be the one that tadese is in love with in a charaniari!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((WHAT?))

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) ((Lol ^-^))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((man i missed something.))

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) ((Shugo Chara Anime))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((ooh still haven't watched that. And VKG either.))

message 21: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 464 comments ((It bugs me a little that they say charanari in the subs now . . . ))

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) ((I know. It's annoying.))

message 23: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 464 comments ((GURGH! they still haven't come out with 64 subbed!))

message 24: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Kenzie | 1305 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Kenzie! I'm fourteen and LOVE writing. It's my favorite thing in the whole world, and more important than sleep and food. XD

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol guys))

message 26: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

And, WELCOME everyone!

Just had to add that.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) ((Wait they have 63 subbed!?))

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 01, 2009 10:28AM) (new)

ooh i should probably add more since everyone's going full in detail. **coughcoughSETHcoughcough**

I guess I started writing and actually liked it in 5th grade. But really all along I've liked writing. *shrugs* Whatever. Let's see my more recent story is W.R.K.R. Still working on that, Sparx, coming along slowly, Fyre editing process really slow. Sheesh I'm hoping that 2009 will be a year of oppurtunity for me. Because 2008 was just like a total bummer for writing, even though I did finish Fyre, but the story has practically gotten nowhere. ANYWAY, check out my stories :D

message 29: by Zocurtis (new)

Zocurtis | 1 comments Hi,

My name is Rico. I like the idea and I need some inspiration to finish this book I've started so I said what the heck. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

message 30: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Welcome, Rico!

message 31: by Veronica, Bigfoot makes an excellent character (new)

Yes, welcome!

Hey, does anybody want to start a new story today? As a way to kick of 2009?

message 32: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

I don't have a new one, and as I currently have ... I think, four stories to finish still, it's probably not a very good idea to begin a new one. LOL

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) *makes entrance*

hello everyone! methinks that most of you know who i am, so i wont waste time with introductions. be that as it may, ive been writing since year one and havent finished a darn thing. hey, i resent that.

cheers,

mimi

message 34: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Hello, Mimi! Welcome to Write in 2009! Feel free to look around and find something that interests you to talk about.

message 35: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) hee hee, thanx kenzie. *does just that*

message 36: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Hi everybody! My name is Dylan, I'm 16 and I love to write! I'm currently working on a story called Drunk on Blood. This is the first story I've writen that I'm actually psyched to write. It's coming along perfectly. I'm 13 chapters in and loving it. I have 30 pages! Everyone else probably has more pages, but I just want to reach for the stars. My goal is to be published right after college. I'm going there in a couple of years.
I started writing when I was eight. I stopped for a few years though and started up again in 7th grade. And I haven't stopped yet. I love reading and writing horror stories so (readers beware):D

message 37: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Welcome, Dylan! I hope you get something out of being in this group.

message 38: by Veronica, Bigfoot makes an excellent character (new)

Sounds awesome!!! Welcome!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Roni wrote: "Yes, welcome!

Hey, does anybody want to start a new story today? As a way to kick of 2009?"

Would you believe it Roni?? I ACTUALLY FIGURED OUT A NEW STORY!!! Oh and guess what. Paige isn't here, we can use XD!!! XD!!

message 40: by Veronica, Bigfoot makes an excellent character (new)

Congrats on the new story!

*rolls eyes at the XD* And I'll stick to dots, thank you very much.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

lol XD

message 42: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Awesome, Cali! XD What's your new story about?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, really it's just a different way of writing my nano story cause it was such a horrible rough draft. *cringes* And I just found a new way to write it!
It's about this girl who's trying to find her "story" in life. What she's meant to do in life, what she's supposed to do here on earth while she's alive. Instead of wasting it away. So, basically that's the story so far. Still thinking on what else to use.

message 44: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Cool. That sounds really interesting.

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 250 comments it's me...that's all the intro you're gonna get. I already know a lot of you though, so, lolz, idk that it really matters....

THE CAPTAIN HAS ARRIVED

or something like that...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz

message 47: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Welcome, Captain.

message 48: by Val (new)

Val (valz) | 8 comments Hi, I'm Val and I think this is a great idea!! Thanks for thinking of it.
Happy New Year to you all.

message 49: by Veronica, Bigfoot makes an excellent character (new)

Hi Val!

Happy New Year!!!

message 50: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Welcome, Val!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7