Freestyle Readers Club discussion

Six Fang Marks and an interesting offer...

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:01PM) (new)

Richard | 2 comments Dear Freestylers,

I have an offer that might interest you.

My first novel – Six Fang Marks and a Tetanus Shot – was published in South Africa earlier this year, and will be published in Dutch in the Netherlands during the course of 2008. Several British publishers are also nibbling at the bait, and there are also interested parties in Germany and Poland (of all places). In addition, my book is now also available for pre-order on various sites in the United States and Canada.

Let me put down my trumpet for a moment, so that I may reveal the deal: I’ll arrange to send a copy of my book to the first 10 readers who add me to their list of GoodReads friends. If I get a huge response, I may be tempted to send out some more. In exchange, I ask only that you post a review of my book on GoodReads. Naturally, I also look forward to discussing my book with you on this forum.

Please note that I have only posted this offer in two other groups: Shrink Rap and Brain and Mind (with a total of 100-plus members). I opted for these two groups because my novel has a strong psychological dimension. More specifically, it deals with accident proneness and psychosomatic paralysis. However, I must stress that it is a work of fiction that can best be described as "Jackass for Intellectuals".

You’ll find further information about me and my book on GoodReads and elsewhere on the web. You’ll find my blog at http://richarddenooy.book.co.za.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Richard

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky Everhart (beckyeverhart) | 7 comments Mod
We've been friends for a while...does that count? :)

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard | 2 comments It certainly does, Becky. Tried to connect via your profile, but there seems to be a problem. Please drop me a line and I'll arrange to send you a copy.
Best wishes,
R.