TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

~*~ Candy Corner ~*~ > A Hater's Journal

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Hey everyone!

In this topic, I would be writing some of my experiences as a hardcore twilight hater.

I would be doing a series of experiments to see the different reactions I would get from people for being a hater.

Hmm... Maybe I should take a video of it and post it in youtube. >.< Then maybe the media would notice us! >.< lollers! Kidding... but hey! If twilight lovers get media attention, why can't we?

Well... I would start writing what I have experienced so far. Comments are greatly appreciated. ^-^

message 2: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

LEGENDS:
"dialogue"

*NAME: a different name for a real life person to cover their identity

*action*

'thought'

(side note)

March, 2008

Dear Diary,

The girls and I went shopping together in Perth City, and just so we could catch up after our graduation.

*Franji decided to get an apprenticeship as someone who works in child care. Franji is a really great person! She loves kids as much as I do.

*Nelly introduced me to this book called Twilight. To be honest... I have seen and have heard about this book back when I was in Asia.

*scoff* I love books but my family couldn't spare hundreds of pesos for a useless book... and the library didn't have a copy.

She told me that I would 'so' kill her by the time I finished the book. To be honest... the book didn't really caught my eye, even though it has an apple in it. An irony to the phrase: Apple of my eye.

She told me to buy the second book but I told her that I might not like it so I'll just borrow the first one.

Hmmm... I wonder... maybe I should read it after work. *looks at book* then again maybe I could read a few pages.

After reading a few pages I felt so drained after reading, probably 10 pages. It was very slow paced I must say... hm. This book would definitely be a good 'put me to sleep when I can't sleep' book.

I shall write to you again Diary... right after I get home from work- which would be at 10 pm. Sigh. I better go. My shift starts at 6:30 pm and I need to prepare. Hopefully, I won't get too tired waitressing to read the book.

I don't want to disappoint Nelly.

message 3: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

NOTE TO EVERYONE: Most of these events happened to me, but I would be adding some of my spices to this topic just so I could liven things a little. >.<

message 4: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Lol!

message 5: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Jan 17, 2009 11:54PM) (new)

March 13,2008
(To be honest I don't know when this happened...)

Dear Diary,

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I just finished Twilight!! I came back from work and I went straight to reading it! OMG! I loved it!!! I adored it!! I have to go and tell Nelly what I thought of it! She would be thrilled!

*Sigh* Edward is uber hot!!! Oh! Jasper too! I love Bella she's the best!!

I HAVE to get the second book at any cost!!!

message 6: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments *laughs with rose*

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments So you were a Twi-hard before?
Me too. Before though, before.
Before I actually noticed how stupid it was.
Ho, ho, ho! XP

message 8: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 142 comments I'm proud to have been a hater since '05. =D

message 9: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

I was a total Die hard Twi-hard up until.....like may.

Wow ive changed so much.

message 10: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

:D

message 11: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments :)

message 12: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments sry to hear

message 13: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

That sucks. I first read it.......february? Yeah i think so...

message 14: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:44AM) (new)

March 14, 2008

I am SOOO annoyed with Angus and Robertson, and BORDERS!! THEY DIDN'T HAVE A COPY OF THE FREAKIN SECOND BOOK OF THE GREATEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN SINCE HARRY POTTER!

Grr!!

But you know what? My persistance was rewarded.

The manager of A&R checked the shop's system to check if they have already recieved the ordered box filled with New Moon. She went there herself and I got my 2nd book FRESH OUT OF THE BOX!!

I love the book SOOOOOoOOoOOOooOOOOOOOooooo MUCH!!

I just hope I didn't creep my friend out when she came with me...

end of entry

message 15: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Omg! All of us don't act like that ;)

message 16: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

hehehe well I did. >.< That's why this topic is just all about my journey from being an ultimate twitard to a hater. This topic is just about me, not anyone else.

message 17: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments O.

message 18: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

uh... you killed Rinec, Dima, and Rien on your story?

(I read the post you made. :) ))

message 19: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

why is that?

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

and I wonder what would happen to Roshan.

message 21: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments hahaahahaha!!! wow, you had it bad (with lovin the series)

message 22: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments hi ... :/

message 23: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments hi / hello

message 24: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

ROSE! ARE YOU STILL HERE!!!!?!?!??!

message 25: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments hi candy rain!

message 26: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

OoOo Can i do one?

May 6th 2008,

Holy monkey balls Twilight is the best book EVER. I just read it for the gazilionth time!!! OMG EDWARD IS HOT! I swear i would kIlllll for someone like Edward.
Omg today Ava said that she didnt like Edward i mean WTF?!? SHE told me to read the book anyway! God sometimes i wanna punch her in the face. I got into an argument online with this bitchy "Twilight hater" How could they hate it?! HOW?! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

They're all lesbians.

Lol that was fun

message 27: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

XD Im so glad im back! Yay!

message 28: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 64 comments lol

sounds like me from last year

message 29: by Giggles (new)

Giggles what does?

message 30: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 64 comments everyone.

last year i was a hardcore twilight obsseso but then i realised i hate it sooooooooooo much