Between the Lines discussion

General Book Discussion > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Happy New Year, you crazy tipsy owl. Hoot Hoot!

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Whooooo? Where all the Whoooooos down in Whoooooo-ville?

:)

*not even drinking this is just me*

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) OMG you don't even wanna know. SOOO much goofier. I'm quite a lot of fun tho, drunk or no....

:)

Whooooooooo? WHoooooooooo? HOOOOOOOOOOT!

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) no clue. customs is so weird, i didn't answer half those questions or i prob couldn't have sent you the food I sent. i'm sure they prob. have a fit about the wine. whackos.

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) worth a try!

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) LOL fiona!

message 7: by Reggia (new)

Reggia | 15 comments Happy New Year!

...still have nearly 4 hours left of the old year.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!! I hope everyone had a great evening!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't drink so no hang over. I did have way too much sugar last night. We had a junk food night and day. I need to get that out of my system!

Did you have a good evening???

I am so going to read at least 100 books this year- not counting the books I read to my son. With his books I should go over 100 easily but I'm seriously going to read 100 books. How about you???

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow! I thought you were going to read 272 books first. I wish I had the time for that many books.

I love that-tastes like toilet cleaner!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiona: by the time I get through my TBR list If I read 100 books a year I'll be 55+ years old. So don't feel too depressed!!!!!

message 12: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) Oh Fiona I know what you mean about being 80 and still have 200 unread books. My problem is I read one or two or three and then I go out and buy 5 more to put on the shelf...when I have over 200 already on my shelf waiting for me to read them. LOL And I like Bo wouldn't mind being almost 30 again. LOL

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

At the rate I keep adding books I'll need to be buried with some.

message 14: by Reggia (new)

Reggia | 15 comments LOL, I've given up even trying to keep up with the ones I bought which, oddly, seem so different from the ones I borrow from the library and actually read. ;) 100 books is too high of a goal for me, 50 is still high but one I may aim for. Hopefully some of those will be from own bookshelf, too. :)