Where Words Become Stories discussion

Authors > Story ideas

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) Here you can post story ideas you have, so you can hear what people think. YOU CAN NOT STEAL STORY IDEAS FROM HERE!

message 2: by Halley (new)

Halley (jacketgirl) I want to share mine but i be afraid.

message 3: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments i dont know if i can trust people to not steal my ideas, im afraid too.

message 4: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) i'm fine, i just can't think of one...lol

message 5: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments ok here goes nothing:

A girl meets an incredible guy and instantly they fall in love. they get ingaged but she gets pregnate.
then while giving birth she and the baby die. The boy goes to the ocean and stabs himself with a daggar and the curent takes his body out to sea!

ha what you think

message 6: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) that's...sad...i'm crying like i did in romeo and juliette. *sob*

message 7: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments wait are you kidding?

message 8: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) no, i'm serious, i did cry...

message 9: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments yeah sure lol

message 10: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) okay i admit only the first time

message 11: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) but it's really sad

message 12: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) since the plan didn't work...

message 13: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) I'm in a rush, and mine take to long so I'll do it later.

message 14: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) and they both had to die

message 15: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) :(

message 16: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments yeah ha i know

message 17: by Leiko (last edited Jan 05, 2009 02:39PM) (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) Here is one of my many. I'll try to sum it up as best I can.
This takes place in the future. It is in space. There is a war going on between the police like orginazation and A man named Maxtop who owns a ton of land and has many many armies. The main character is Artemis. Artemis is 13. She's joining the police. She is one a team of 4. This is the people on her team: Captain (the captain of the team) he is 15, Vincent (spy-ish person) he is 14, Ben (doctor) he is 13. There is also Abby who is a thief, but she helps a lot (she is not legaly part of the team).
I'm going to skip some events, but pretty much they do some cases and get to know each other more. Then, they get a case on tracking and capturing Maxtops missing daughter. After some more incidents, they end up caught by Maxtop in his main ship. They end up escaping, and finding a major weakness that causes the war to end. But with a catch. It ends up that Artemis has been keeping a secret.
I'm not going to say what it is, but its very suprising to the rest of the team. Oh yeah, if this gives you a clue, the title of this story is The Enemy's Daughter.

message 18: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments woooow that sound really good!

message 19: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) which one?

message 20: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments yours

message 21: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) Thanks!

message 22: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments Your a really good writer

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I have an idea:

So, there's this high-tech civilization. They invent this sleep pod that you sleep in for one week every year and then you don't have to sleep the other nights. But something goes wrong while the town is in the middle of their yearly sleep, and they never wake up. Except for one girl. She wakes up 1000 years later and another civilization has build on top of hers. She teams up with a girl from the new city and together, they have to wake up the old town. Whatdaya think? ((PLEASE DON'T STEAL!!! IT'S MEAN!!!))

message 24: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments wow that really cool if you start writing you have to let me read it

message 25: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) yeah, please write it!

message 26: by Danae (new)

Danae (the_secret_writer) | 22 comments pretty please with sugar on top

message 27: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) HOW DO YOU GUYS COME UP WITH IDEAS SO GREAT?

message 28: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) 1. mine aren't that great
2. i come up with thousands a month
3. it is annoying
4. therefore that is my answer

message 29: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) ha

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm I like independant women so I was going to do mine on women of the future like another cicle war breaks out and women arent allowed to do something that sort of thing...

message 31: by Laurena (new)

Laurena That could be good!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

wow.. your guys' are great.

My idea is that this girl falls in love with a fallen angel and she's his ticket to heaven.

message 33: by Laurena (new)

Laurena That sounds great Christy!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

thx

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

cool

message 36: by Nada (new)

Nada | 2 comments I once had this strange idea of a girl who, whenever she closed her eyes, saw through the eyes of a stranger. Kinda weird, huh?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

What about when she was sleeping?

message 38: by Nada (new)

Nada | 2 comments ??? I don't know yet ???