Pokemon Fan Club! discussion

Pokemon Stuff > What do you think about Pokemon?

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) so...

message 2: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto kool

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) i really liked it in 2nd grade.

message 4: by Wee!wawaLAA!!! (new)

Wee!wawaLAA!!! (kawala) | 3 comments I think it was really awesome, up to like.. 2005 or so.

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam It's cool but it's not something I'd tell the whole school.

message 6: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 111 comments They're awesome!

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) The pokemon are cute, but the shows are weird...

message 8: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ yea, I know but I forgot what they were called, it was Team somethin

message 9: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 03, 2009 05:20PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ Oh now I rememeber well I think
is it Team Rocket or is it some else

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber I liek the cute animals...thats not really the point of it but thats the reason I like it lol

message 11: by Wee!wawaLAA!!! (new)

Wee!wawaLAA!!! (kawala) | 3 comments Haha, team rocket is super cliche. I mean really, trying to catch pikachu for 10 seasons .____. They have no life whatsoever :)

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber hahahahaha lol. with out them, what would the show do? lol

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna | 17 comments yeah they're so dumb!

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber yeah. But I like them. When I was in 2nd grade i was in love with James lol. And Brock....hehehehehe. weird. having a crush on a cartoon...lol oh well ;)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) hehe Team Rocket's cat's name was Meowth. He's a pokemon who could talk..

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber yeah, I liked him. Even if he was annoying lol

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) yeah! haha

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber Cats are one of my favorite animals, so thats pry why lol

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) hehe, I guess so.

message 20: by Zia (new)

Zia What I think of Pokemon: It rox!!!

message 21: by Erin (new)

Erin | 21 comments pokemon is twia(total wicked insanely awesome)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) YAY

message 23: by Nina Sakura, I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 36 comments Mod
The new ones aren't good anymore.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with you.

Rant!

The new season of pokemon: black and white is boring. I only watch it because that is the only manga left on TV besides having the fact that avatar: the last airbender is played on Nick Toons, which I don't have. Ash is ash and Pikachu is still cute. The new character that acts like Misty is stupid and her hair is huge. I don't like the way she is trying to replace Misty and just want the old Misty back. The new pokemon are good but it seems they are trying to make new ones that are look spikes in the old versions of pokemon. I say they should just stop pokemon and still continue with the games not the TV show.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I miss Brock!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I miss Misty. She was not on since Master Quest.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) and her psyduck! LOL

message 28: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 111 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "The pokemon are cute, but the shows are weird... "

With Pokemon, some are OMG *squeeze cute Pokemon* Some are EPICLY AWESOME! ...In My opinion of course. I never knew how the show was like.

message 29: by ✐Monica (new)

✐Monica | 14 comments Some episodes were really corny, like the one with Nastina. I like most of the old episodes. Their slogan is "Gotta Catch 'em All," but that's impossible because they keep making Pokemon! Right now there are 496... right?

message 30: by ---Lynn (new)

---Lynn (chewypew) | 4 comments I like the original ones the best :D and the ones with plusle and minun ^-^;

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Yes, the originals rock!

message 32: by Nina Sakura, I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was (new)

I think Plusle and Minun should be the same species. They're exactly the same except for color and cheeks. One should be male and the other should be female.

message 33: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 111 comments Kinda like Latias and Latios?

message 34: by Nina Sakura, I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was (new)

Yeah, I guess so. I'm not too familiar with Generation III and up, but I do know a few.

message 35: by ✐Monica (new)

✐Monica | 14 comments Plusle and Minun are trying to be Pichu.

message 36: by Davis (new)

Davis Justin | 5 comments I think its the worst game ever made. I mean half of there names are weird like who would come up with the name Charizard or pikachu off the top of there head. obviously the thought process in pokemon wasnt really good.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Well, you don't speak Japanese, so for all you know, Charizard actually means dragon.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2011 01:41PM) (new)

Yeah, that was a malformed comment in itself, Davis.

And even if you don't speak Japanese (as I don't), you could tell that Char is related to fire, like a charred steak or something. And Izard is part of the word Lizard.

message 39: by Nina Sakura, I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was (new)

There's a Pokemon musical! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wik...!

And on the CD cover there's a Wartortle <3

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

XD OMG THAT'S SO AMAZING.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Vanster wrote: "Yeah, that was a malformed comment in itself, Davis.

And even if you don't speak Japanese (as I don't), you could tell that Char is related to fire, like a charred steak or something. And Izard is..."

Exactly! And Bulbasaur... well dinosaur and there's a bulb on his back!

message 42: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (luckydec07) | 1 comments pretty good. I don't have my own Pokemon D.S. game yet, :( but I've played my brother's Heartgold, and its AWESOME!!!

message 43: by Thegking (new)

Thegking | 2 comments i liked the old pokemon but the newer pokemon are just not the same

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I've play Diamond. It's cool.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Good!