anime/manga lover's group discussion

Anime Crossovers that you'd like to see...

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim (new)

Tim | 7 comments It may sound weird, but what if you have a crossover anime... i.e. take a character from one anime and put them up aginst a character from another anime?
e.g. Lelouch with his Geass vs. Yagami light and his deathnote.
Which characters would you like to see in a fight?
Who do you think would win?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments I wrote this for my blog earlier this year:

BLEACH VS. NARUTO
Overly enthusiastic annoucer:
"On our Bleach team, we have!: Renji Abarai! Ichigo Kurosaki! Toshiro Hitsugaya! Kenpachi Zaraki! Yasutora "Chad" Sado! Uryu Ishida! Orihime Inoue! Yoruichi Shihōin and Sosuke Aizen!
On our Naruto team!: Kakashi Hatake! Shikamaru Nara! Kiba Inuzuka! Naruto Uzumaki! Sakura Haruno! Sasuke Uchiha! Temari! Jiraya! and Orochimaru!
Now! give our contestants a round of applause!" *loud clapping and cheering, women yelling 'I LOVE YOU' to their favorites!*
Now it's back to me.

Naruto vs. Ichigo--It would be an interesting match. Naruto knows how to use his abilities to his advantage, he has the Rasengan, the shadow clone jutsu, and as a last result the nine-tailed fox. Ichigo however has a few advantages up his sleeve as well. First there's his three different stages of his sword, Zangetsu, including his Bankai which is incredible powerful, and his hollow form, if he could keep it controlled a little. One hit with the Rasengan may be a big blow to Ichigo, giving Naruto a little advantage, but Ichigo I think could pick himself up, no matter how weak, (Naruto would too, the two are so much alike!) and keep fighting. I think the match would go to Ichigo, even if Naruto used his nine-tailed, although if he used the Rasengan while using the nine-tails energy, it could be interesting. I'm going to say a tie. *NOOO ICHIGO!*

Bleach: 1
Naruto: 1

Kakashi vs. Renji-- I love both of these guys so very much, (my fav from each of the series) but even if Renji were to use his Bankai, I think this match would go to Kakashi. *YAY KAKASHI! NOOOOOOOO RENJJJJIII!*

Bleach: 1
Naruto: 2

Oroachimaru vs. Aizen--Ultimate bad-guy show down! He shoots! He scores! Aizen wins! I hate the dude, but with his power, Oroachimaru could hold his ground a little while, but in the the end Oroachimaru fails to win. I highly doubt though in the series you'll ever see Naruto be on the same team as Oroachimaru, and the same with Bleach/Aizen.

Bleach: 2

Hitsugaya vs. Shikamaru--Another favorite character show-down, but in this one, Bleach wins. Hitsugaya would win. Shikamaru wouldn't hold out for too long, no matter how brilliant. Hitsugaya is just plain more motivated and more powerful! *YAY HITSUGAYA!! NOOOOOO SHIKAMARU!!*

Bleach: 3

Orihime vs. Sakura-- Interesting, but I think these two girls would become friends by the end of their battle, their so much alike, I mean think about it! But between though two, Sakura would win, Orihime has just too soft a heart, and her fighting power isn't as great as Sakura's.

Bleach: 3
Naruto: 3

Kenpachi vs. Jiraya-- The same English voice actor plays both these characters! Cool, huh? That's one reason I paired them, the other being it'd be such a cool fight! I can't honestly say who I think would win, so I'm gonna call this one a tie as well. But I really would like to see a battle between them!

Bleach: 4
Naruto: 4

Kiba vs. Chad--This battle could be interesting, but I don't really think I've seen as far as Chad's power can go, but where the Anime is right now, I don't think Chad has much of a chance, even though Kiba's not the most powerful dude out there.

Bleach: 4
Naruto: 5

Yoruichi vs. Temari--I love Temari! She's my favorite out of all the anime characters out there, and Yoruichi is my fav female in Bleach! But in the end, Temari, no matter how much I love her, would lose. Temari is better at long-distance attacks, whereas Yoruichi can preform both quite well, not to mention her flash-step thingy. You know, Goddess of Flash. *NOOO TEMARI!! YESS YORUICHI!"

Bleach: 5
Naruto: 5

Sasuke vs. Uryu-- Uryu is good, and would be quite a challenge I think for Sasuke, but I think in the end this one would end up a tie, which I'm quite happy about because I HATE SASUKE!!!

Bleach: 6
Naruto: 6

So, We have a tie! YAY! Our fights were fierce and hard, with some friends giving quite a fight though, and I believe some of them were sent to the hosiptal in an ambulance! Thanks for reading! See ya all next time!

I've changed some of my opinions of these since then since I have watched alot more Bleach and know more about the characters strangths and weaknesses!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 01, 2009 07:39PM) (new)

idk id have to go with naruto now that he can use nature chakra i think he would decimate ichigo. ichigos fast but he can do nothing against 1000 super powered clones remember nature chakra = unlimited supply

as for kakashi vs renji i agree kakashi would use his sharingan and predict everything renji did then counter it or copy it and if things got bad hed banish him to another dimension useing his black hole technique

i cant decide between oroachimaru and aizen cause as far as we know all aizen can do is make illusions and oroachimaru is skilled in genjutsu and has alot of powerful techniques for ex. summon the hokages

and for hitsugaya and shikamaru i think if shikamaru had time to prepare he would last maybe even become the victor but if he couldnt prepare he would get destroyed poor shikamaru

id say between orihime and sakura it would be sakura cause orihime can shield and sakura cant get thru but i dont have confidence in her ability to attack and her little fairy things do have a limit eventually she wouldnt be able to block anymore attacks

kenpachi vs jiraya now i would pay to see that fight it would be long and drawn out but i think jiraya would take him with his super strength rasengan and sage techniques but then again i also believe kenpachi is hiding something with his "my zanbakto (or however you spell it) is already released" its kinda hard to believe he is always in bankai mode

kiba vs chad i can imagine a good fight but i agree kiba would be the last standing

yoruichi vs tenmari, tenmari wouldnt stand a chance

i think sasuke would completely destroy uryu his sharingan would allow him to dodge all of uryus arrows and as far as i can remember uryu has no hand to hand experience

i came up with 7 to 4 naruto char hands down

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments lol! See, I agree with alot that your saying! I wrote this back in August or something, and so much has happened since then!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i like the idea and would love to see it happen *sigh* but it never will

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments lol! One of my friends did this with Avatar... It was ok, but I didn't understand anything except when she was talking about Naruto because I don't even WATCH Avatar!

message 7: by KallenKouzuki (new)

KallenKouzuki | 4 comments Allen vs. Lelouch and Kanda vs. Suzaku xD. Now that would make a good match, with that, or Road vs. Lelouch and Allen vs. Suzaku.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

what about seeing Hunter x Hunter vs. Naruto

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 412 comments they already have videos on youtube of:
ichigo vs. naruto
orochimaru vs. Mayuri
Rukia vs. Sakura
Chad vs. Lee
Sasuke vs. Ishida
kisame vs. Zaraki
kimimaro vs. Byakuya

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

awesome are they any good

message 11: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 412 comments they're pretty good

some guy named espadaulquiorra or something made them

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 28, 2009 10:59PM) (new)

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments Lee would so win...

message 14: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 412 comments i dunno

i haven't seen that one

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya it was funny tho the way he was punching Chad

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments Unless Chad landed a few punches... But Lee is very strong and fast...

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx, i am blowing stuff up right now (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 303 comments Mod
KYO VS ED ELRIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 412 comments yeah chad is pretty useless

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He won the fight in the video but Lee would kick his ass no problem if they really fought

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 29 comments Lee Vs. Ichigo. (Tokyo Mew Mew) She'd loose no dobut, but I wanna see her get beat.

Crossovers:
Naruto and Ultra Maniac!

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments haha... Lets get a battle of useless girls... Orihime and before-Shippuden-Sakura... Who else?

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 29 comments Haha, yep.
OH!!! Someoene super-powerless...
Nina of Ultra Maniac and..... Najika of Kitchen Princess.

message 23: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 412 comments kagura in fruits basket (she's not useless so i want to see her beat up orihime :D)

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments OH!!! SAILOR MOON TOO!!!

message 25: by xXRossiya AruXx, i am blowing stuff up right now (new)

Diana wrote: "kagura in fruits basket (she's not useless so i want to see her beat up orihime :D)"

KAGURA IS AWWWEEEEEESSSSSSOOOMMMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE HER ATTEMPT TO BEAT UP WINRY FROM FMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Emily (last edited Feb 06, 2009 05:47PM) (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments lol...
Should we add Kagome from Inuyasha as well?

message 27: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 412 comments is she useful?

well, i don't think any chick will ever be useful as kagura for fighting

she's kickass

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments All she can do is shoot arrows... SOMETIMES accuratly... You haven't watched/read INUYASHA?!

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments Oh... And she's hopelessly in love with the main character Inuyasha and he loves her but he is also in love with Kikyo, which Kagome is a reincarnation of...

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments And ONE MORE THING... All I have to say about Kikyo... She needs to DIE and STAY dead already...

message 31: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 412 comments i dunno

i tried reading it but i got bored

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments the anime is better

but its on at 5 AM

message 33: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 412 comments personally, i enjoyed ranma 1/2 a lot more

message 34: by xXRossiya AruXx, i am blowing stuff up right now (new)

AIR AND FMA AND FRUITS BASKET MIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 35: by xXRossiya AruXx, i am blowing stuff up right now (new)

♥ Emily ♥ wrote: "All she can do is shoot arrows... SOMETIMES accuratly... You haven't watched/read INUYASHA?! "

NO.

******! i can't find the awesomely awesome of awesomeness pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 36: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments hehe

message 37: by xXRossiya AruXx, i am blowing stuff up right now (new)

Photobucket

YYEEAAA!!!!!!!!!!1 I FOUND THE AWESOMELY AWESOME OF AWESOMENESS PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*STARTS DANCE PARTY IN BACKGROUND*

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 39: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments haha...

message 40: by xXRossiya AruXx, i am blowing stuff up right now (new)