Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10) Lover Reborn question

*** NEXT BOOK: [Qhuinn & Blay] Spoilers, Rumors & What You'd Like To See ***

Are there any rumors as to when the next book will be coming out?

Shannon It's out now
Mar 29, 2013 06:17PM

After all the time Ward spent with the haunted house reality show story arc, I really hope Mhurder puts in another appearance!

I hope Layla does NOT end up with Q & B, there is no room for a woman there. I heard somewhere that both of them will be involve with the babe/Layla as Dads, but that's about it.
I can't wait for that book! *Doing the happy dance*

I want to get to read this so much....Not so much for 'Qhauy' *gaugeeee*
But because I love qhuinn and want him to be happy. I can't wait to hear all the details of the baby he and Layla share.
I don't wish for blay to be involved as a second farther to the baby, that's mixing affairs. Qhuinn is yours that's it. (i'm quite passionate bout this kid)
If he's all sulky and feels left out or envies their bond of friendship or via that kid then I have no room for blay in my eyes - yes i'm being a bit mean about the situation but that's how I feel it should be

Bk70lvr wrote: " DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW OR HEAR RUMORS ABOUT THE NEXT STORY. THIS IS FOR READERS WHO LIKE TO BE SPOILED, HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT, AND WANT TO DISCUSS RUMORS AND WHAT THEY'D LIKE TO SE..."

I figured that Mhurder would have to come back soon and mess things up with Xhex and John. He was her first love you know!

Zoey Ima b pissed if in fact Mhurder comes back and being the leader? Wtfrench. Thor is a better leader. As far as the Quinn and Blay story, I'm reading it ...more
May 28, 2013 07:11PM

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Lover Reborn (other topics)