NaNoFiMo 08 discussion

Nanowrimo January 2009

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline *Sigh* this group has really died. sad
i put thi9s post up just to bring people back though i doubt there is anyone who would not know that i am doing Nanowrimo in January and am inviting anyone who missed it to jion me and Chandani. yada yada yada

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ooh ooh me!! *raises hand and waves it around like a little first grader who really wants attention*

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline yes Michelle?

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) im gonna be in it im gonna be in it!!!!

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline you wanna do it again with me?? *confused and surprised*

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) hee hee yeah. ive been neglecting my notebook for a while now. i need to start writing again!!

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline cool ok then i will put you on the list
1. Chandani
2. Laura
3. Michelle
4. Me

Wahooo!!

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) yay!!!

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline yes! then if you finish this time i will send you the certificate. given the date is Dec.1 but still...

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol okay. IF though, being the operative word....

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline oh you will make it!! start writing you plot out right NOW!! GO GO GO!!! it is what i am doing

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) *thinks* *tries not to hurt self* hmmmm....

message 13: by Madeline (last edited Dec 30, 2008 12:50PM) (new)

Madeline aw sorry hun. try this:

Step1: Pick genre
Step2: pick gender of main character
step3: find main issue
step4: um i dont know just go from there :)

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) fantasy
girl named alyssa
still working on that one...

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline action-ey
girl;name to be decided depending on the poll on the 1st
a mob/mafia type gang killed her parents and took her brother to 'work' for them. girl is out to stop them and get revenge; gets some sort of group together

message 16: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) awesomeness!!

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline thanks! :) there gonna be much death mwahahaha!!! i think her brother might die towards the end. she thinks he is dead until she sees him with the Ravens insignia jacket
oh and she falls in love with a man she has to kill!!
yea *lost in thought*

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ooh, intrigue....

message 19: by Madeline (new)

Madeline i am going to have a very complicated plot yes yes

message 20: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) i MIGHT do it maddie

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) sounds good. now if only i can get something that good.
a thought just popped into my head.... wiat, ill tell you, jsut let me figure it out. *thinks*

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline let's turn that might into a yes, shall we? *steps forward threateningly*

oh yes! please do tell

message 23: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) uhmm well i do need a plot, maddie. and i have a few undeveloped ones . . .

message 24: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) hee hee, you better do it seth.

okay it has a lot to do with elves and another realm within this world. let me think again.

message 25: by Madeline (last edited Dec 30, 2008 01:25PM) (new)

Madeline combine the undeveloped!!

sorry but i couldn't help laughing at the world elves

message 26: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol why?

but they're not really elves, they just ade up that legend so the humans wouldnt discover who they really are. so one day this girl just happens across one of them, and they hit it off right away. now the problem with this situation, is taht humans and 'elves' [cuz idk what to call them yet:] are enemies, and they dont know that the other is their enemy. what happens when they fall in love?

message 27: by Madeline (new)

Madeline a romeo and juliet story?

message 28: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) kinda yeah

message 29: by Madeline (new)

Madeline not that it is a bad thing i mean that atory and Cinderella stories are retold again and again in different ways just make sure there is a major twist

message 30: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mmhm, i plan on the twist. but does it sound all right?

message 31: by Madeline (new)

Madeline a little strange.
reminds me of Twilight a little:
girl and boy-who is a myth-meet and hit it off instantly; does the girl know that the 'elf' is not an 'elf'? that would be like Bella knowing edward ain't human; the war thing that more R&J than twilight but if you add enough details then no one will be able to see these similarities

message 32: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) wow. never thought about that. like i said, it just popped into my head now...

message 33: by Madeline (new)

Madeline yea i figured that has happened to me a few times as well :)

message 34: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) hee hee yeah. now i am going to think of a way to make it not-so-similar to those stories...

hey, madeline, you havent read my last two chapters of the day that never comes!

message 35: by Madeline (new)

Madeline oh dear i will add that to my list. seth's story along with Toli's and now yours is on said list arg

message 36: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) aw, i swy. maybe i shouldnt have said anything.....

anyway, im trying to find a decent pic to put up. so my pic shall change frequently today lol

message 37: by Madeline (new)

Madeline lol my brother has that sign on his bedroom door

message 38: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) hahaha

message 39: by Madeline (new)

Madeline here is something i had jotted down a long time ago. it had been a random thing that came to me but i am gonna change it up and use it in my mob story:

“You’re cute. I hate that I had to kill you,” she purred with pure joy.

“ I didn’t want to die this way,” he mummbled with a shaky breath.

“So how did you want to die?” she humored him, he was dying, she did feel sorry a little.

“ I wanted to die in the arms of the one I love. Will hold me until I’m gone?” he breathed, barely audible.

She pulled him into her lap and wrapped her arms across his massive chest. Cruelty could not be forced from her now. Love didn’t have to be, she was giving it to him as he died in front of her. Because of her.

Without knowing it she cried. The tears appeared on his shirt and she cried harder in recognition of tears, her tears. Blue and warm they fell not stopping even after he was gone. Long and hard she let them fall as she clutched his body to hers. There had been a man who truly loved her and she had killed him, and liked it.

message 40: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) uhmm mimi i am supposed to remind you to send me a book recomendation and to look up that one band

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) okay seth, i shall do that. look up within temptation right NOW!!!!

lol madeline!! thats awesome!

message 42: by Madeline (new)

Madeline thank you *bows* thank you *bows in other direction*
i have my brief moments of glory heehee

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol *goes to change pic again*

message 44: by Madeline (new)

Madeline aw that ones funny!!

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) hee hee thanx