≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

School > Teachers

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 1478 comments Mod
Most of my teachers are awesome! What about yours? (Do you ever want to throw a garbage can over your teachers' heads?) =P

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

haha only sum!!! =P sum r pretty cool tho.......... Brad is da best and so is Anne

message 3: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Hehe well I don't know who Brad and Anne are, but I like my teachers, too! =)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

haha their teacherz @ our skool............ well Anne is da librarian but she iz still awsum!!! and Brad teaches social studies and is da best evah!!! he did this hole thng where we b came medieval europe pplz and he wuz a hun and he gave us all this wood and stuff 2 make a fort and he threw paper @ us ((b cuz he wuz a hun)) he also takes da kids 2 europe in da summers so he is da best!!!!

message 5: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Wow! And he's a teacher in what grade...?

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn my teachers r pretty cool, 'cept my algrebra teacher. hes really really boring, and everyone is pretty sure hes a pervert. hes always looking down girls shirts and stuff, its creepy!

message 7: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

EWWWW?!?!?!?!?!
Watch out. ** disgusted face **

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i know, im lucky i wear a pullover hoody everyday. and im not too worried that hes gonna like do something to me or anything, but some girls r. i know a few girls that r really paraniod about him, and everything he says to them they try to make it sound like he was being creepy, lol. tho sometimes it IS creepy.

message 9: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Bleech...

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ya...but i dont wanna switch out of his class cuz its a really easy class, and we dont get homework, lol.

message 11: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

LOL ! Nice =P

message 12: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, i know, today we didnt even talk about math until the last five minutes of class! for the rest of the hour we talked about amish people!! no one even knows how we got on the subject!!! it was a great class today!

@_@

message 13: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

LOL LUCKY!! My classes were normal. But P.E. was easy. And Science.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Brad is seventh grade teacher............ and he's really easy to get of track!!! we went from talkin about medieval europe to giant crowns rolling down the street and killing ppl to drunk guys to europe again

message 15: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

LOL!!!!

message 16: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments well, this year i'm homeshooled, but last year i had a teacher (for tenth grade) who taught history and science, who had the creepiest mustache (how do you spell that... ahwell "mustash" haha..)..he reminded me of hitler, acted like him (oh, the pushups he assigned...) and he was thouroughly german... his stinking mustache was so abnormal, it creeped out like everyone in the class! (course, there were only like eleven of us, but an all-boys highschool class, you know it must've been scary... the thing moved independantly of the rest of the guy's face.....)
anyway, that's the story of the teacher who originally caused me to lose my sanity.
:D

message 17: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 18 comments he did kind of a lousy job...just plain screwed you up

message 18: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments dude, whattr u doin in this groop!? out, out i say! *points toward the figurative exit*
haha jk, i s'pose you can say... and yes, he did, dinnee?

message 19: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments oh, and oldpeople- go vote on the polls!

message 20: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 18 comments oi ain't goin' nowheres...OK. polls...

message 21: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 18 comments life is 42!!!!!
I!!!!!!!!!!HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments k, goooood.
ha, i think we're the only ones who said 42...

message 23: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 18 comments i was tempted to say chocolate...but then i saw 42...couldn't resist

message 24: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments hahaha, yupperz.... hey, oldpeople, go to the emo, punk, rock fanz group and go to the topic, "wish corrupter"

message 25: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 18 comments oooooooookay then

message 26: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 18 comments ooooooooooooookay then...iiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting

message 27: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments geez, dude... i meant comment, not look at it and come back, merde....

message 28: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 18 comments i didded...seeee?

message 29: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller on a scale of 1 to 10, i have

1 on infinity
1 on 9
1 on 8
1 on 7
5 on 3

message 30: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Nice the infinity teacher is your fave, obviously?

message 31: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller of course!

message 32: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

=P

message 33: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller she's amazingly awesomeness

message 34: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

Charles Phillips (pergelisol) | 622 comments Mod
I broke my 2nd grade teacher I just skipped out of school cause she yelled at me for reading and she called me and was a smart alec.She said she was gonna merdur me.BROKE

message 35: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

My orchestra teacher is awesome. He calls people fat losers with body odor.

message 36: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU SPECIAL R= ROBERT

message 37: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) since my original teacher was pregnant she had to go away and now we have a long term sub who will be with us for almost 4 months. :( she's nice, but i miss my other teacher

message 38: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

I just dont get why they cant PO there boses every 1c and a wil

message 39: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (last edited Feb 13, 2009 10:16AM) (new)

Yui wrote: "since my original teacher was pregnant she had to go away and now we have a long term sub who will be with us for almost 4 months. :( she's nice, but i miss my other teacher"

Ohhhh, that happened to me!!! This year, I entered middle school. So I don't know any of the teachers. Well, I heard this 8th grade English teacher, Mrs. Norton, was the NICEST EVERRRR!!!!! And I was sooo happy when I learned she was teaching ONE 6th Grade class, and I was in it!!!! But... She went on maternity leave for the whole first semester!! So we ended up having a long-term sub. And then something got mixed up where another English teacher, Mrs. Piper, was leaving to teach at another school, so then Mrs. Norton was going to take over HER classes (for the rest of the school year!), and a new lady, Mrs. Naested, was going to take over Mrs. Norton's classes (for the rest of the school year!) and the long-term sub was just going to get kicked out!!!! SO NOW I NEVER GET TO BE MRS. NORTON'S STUDENT!!!!! HOW UNFAIR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

message 40: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

I just entered middle school too. There is a teacher that should have died 300 years ago named Mrs.Little. She is most certaintly little and she looks like a jacked up mummy with an attitude problem

message 41: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments O.o

message 42: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

lol that kinda looks like her eyes

message 43: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

triclops

message 44: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

LOL

message 45: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

In fifth grade there was this ugly thing named Ms. Johnson and boy she had problems from her inch long toenails to her fake eyebrows and wig. She kept telling everyone to shut up but then she told the teacher We got along so well.*Spits in her indefinite direction*

message 46: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

WOW. WAS SHE OLD? LOL =P

message 47: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

She was like old like like like like like lke like like...As old as...OLD PEOPLE

message 48: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/17...
that ^^^^^^^ is oldpeople hahaha... but dude, he's not that old.... :P hahahahaha/////

message 49: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Lol