Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) Born at Midnight question

new series??
Cheyenne Cheyenne May 03, 2012 05:30PM
I need a new Series to read. something to do with supernatural. I love were/shifters series. I have read a good amount but would love to hear suggestions.. and details if you dont mind.. heres some of the series i have read Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes those are just some.. and i would like a series of at least 3 books

Hex Hall is Great. 3 books
So is the prequel to the Bonfire Chronicles, although there is only 1 so far. But Hex Hall is great

Cheyenne whats hex hall about..?
May 04, 2012 02:56PM
Chris Hex Hall is a disciplinary/last chance type school for witches/shifters/fae/vampire kids. It's a young adult series, the main character is a witch, wh ...more
May 06, 2012 08:46PM

You'll love Levels series by jdfield. There's two books so far:
Song to Wake to by J.D. Field and Rock Anthem by J.D. Field

I like the Vampire Academy, House of Night, Iron Fey, I don't know how long this series will be but the series by Meg Cabot has 2 books in it so far and the 1st one was amazing. That is Abandon and Underworld. Also, Insatiable and Overbite are in another one of her series that still have more to come.

I really enjoyed the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. It has shifters, vampires, and faeries all fighting against evil. The Immortal Beloved trilogy by Cate Tiernan is pretty good, imho. There are 2 books out now, premise is a girl that's immortal and is trying to change from being a dark magic user. Also, since I see Rachel Vincent up there, The Dark Hunter/Were-Hunter/Dream-Hunter series of books by Sherrilyn Kenyon. This is more of a paranormal romance series but it has vampires, shifters, and lots of greek/roman mythology tossed in.

There are a ton of others I could suggest but those three are pretty similar to what you've got up there. I've read most of the series you are showing here, if that helps.

You could read the Demonata series by Darren Shan. You might like those depending on how old you are. There are ten books in that series. They're about demons that murder humans, and magic users called the Disciples, that protect mankind. Very action-filled and bloody with a lot of twists and turns.

You could read the Daughters of the Moon series by Lynne Ewing. There are thirteen books in those ones. They're for teens as well. They're about four modern girls that are the children of the moon goddess Selene. Each has a special gift-invisibility, time travel, mind reading, visions-and they battle an ancient evil force.

Also by Lynne Ewing is the Sisters of Isis series, though I've only read the first one of that. They're about three girls that are the descendants of ancient Egyptians. They cast spells and stuff. There are four books I believe.

Blujeanbooks96 (last edited May 09, 2012 09:33PM ) May 04, 2012 02:55AM   0 votes
umm have you tried the Kitty Norville Series? If you like werewolves and stuff you might like them...

Also, try the Chicagoland Vampires by Alison Noel.

I would recomend the mortal instruments, infernal devices, iron fey, and nightshade!!!! I've read all those books you said you read.

Madie (last edited May 08, 2012 07:53AM ) May 08, 2012 07:53AM   0 votes
HEX HALL
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare

I like kalayna price Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) by Kalayna Price Grave Dance (Alex Craft, #2) by Kalayna Price and my all time favorite night huntress by jeaniene frost Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost

The wolves of Mercy Falls. The first book is shiverShiver The third book came out... Last year... I think....

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Born at Midnight (other topics)
Bone Crossed (other topics)
Shift (other topics)
Twilight (other topics)
Vampire Academy (other topics)
More...