Warrior Fans discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Gatherings > 2nd Gathering

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Sparrowstar looked around Fourtrees. Everything was somewhat peaceful. She weaved through the groups of cats, loking for a group to join.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Sparrowstar."badgerclaw said

message 3: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"Hello Badgerclaw" she replied.

message 4: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (last edited Dec 31, 2008 04:33AM) (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Ravenflight was talking to Foxclaw of WindClan. "I remember the time when Sparrowstar fell into the creek when she was a warrior! I was hiding in the bushes and Icepool was standing near the creek rolling around laughing!"
"Seriously? She did that?!" Foxclaw asked in disbelief.
"Yep!" Ravenflight replied. They started laughing.

Hawkclaw watched the clearing. ShadowClan cats wouldn't even go near him! He spotted the pesky medicene cat and the ThunderClan leader. Chillymask was somewhere at Fourtrees, but Hawkclaw didn't know where.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Maplenose didn't know what to do so he decided to go over by Foxclaw. hopeing she was in a better mood and not mad at him for leaving her behind on the patrol.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Badgerclaw paded over to Hawkclaw. "Are you still mad at me for falling on you??? Besides, I need you to come to Tallpines with me and Sparrowstar, I need some backup when we go."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Maplenose noticed Badgerclaw talking to Hawkclaw and headed over hopeing to have a friendly conversation.
(( what clans are badgerclaw and hawkcalw in?))

message 8: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 1913 comments Mod
((Hawkclaw is in River, Badgerclaw is I think Thunder))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(( okay do you have a cat in this group Moondust?))

message 10: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

((Yeah, I do. Can I bring him to the Gathering?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yeah, I think so))

message 12: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

((He's a medicine cat apprentice...))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think you can and anyways i need someone to rp with on here))

message 14: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

((sure!))

Thornpaw padded around the clearing, looking for a group of apprentices to sit with. Not much luck.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Maplenose saw a apprentice sitting by himself he went over" Hey why aren't you talking with anyone?" Maplenose asked the young cat.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g be back tonight))

message 17: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Thornpaw shrugged. "No one to talk to, I guess." he dipped his head. "My name is Thornpaw. I'm a medicine cat apprentice." he introduced himself.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm Maplenose" he said then quickly added " windclan deputy".

(( now really got to go))

message 19: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

((bibi!))

Thornpaw purred. "Why, that's awesome! I used to want to be a deputy, when I was a kit." he scuffled his paws. "But I like being a medicine cat much better."

message 20: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Hawkclaw looked at the medicene cat. "I really thought cats were better balanced, you must be as clumsy as your name." Hawkclaw said,"Besides it may be a Gathering and I may be from ShadowClan but I'm a RiverClan cat and RiverClan does not break the Code." He walked off.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2008 03:09PM) (new)

"Well, that wasn't exactly what I was hoping for." Badgerclaw growled. She slowly paded to Thornpaw, who was chatting with Maplenose. "Hello Thornpaw, Maplenose. Hey Thornpaw, tomarrow at dawn, I want you to help me search for horsetail and yarrow, were running a bit low. Maplenose, weren't you appointed deputy not too long ago? Congratulations. Thornpaw, we travel to Tallpines to investigate the dog scent day after tomarrow. Its unusual isn't it? It must be large, because I found pawprints three times as large as mine. Sparrowstar thinks its a sighn from Starclan. But I doubt it. I think Hawkclaw is in a bad mood. He said I had a clumsy name. He called me clumsy just because I fell on him at the last gathering, when I found the pine needles. I'm a little chatty tonight aren't I?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, Badgerclaw. How's the prey running in((what clan??)), these days" Maplenose asked politely.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Badgerclaw spotted Hawkclaw and padded over to him. "Hello Hawkclaw, Listen, my name is not clumsy, Ill tell you, Riverclan cats are all the same, do you know how much you embarresed me at the last gathering? Let me tell you something, if you get hurt, do not come to Thunderclan for help, I will refuse to help you and I will hold Thornpaw back. Do you hear me? You act like a kit, your just like a kittypet! I'm glad Firestar wasn't like you." Badgerclaw stormed off.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Foxclaw." Badgerclaw said as she passed.

message 25: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Thornpaw padded after Badgerclaw, dipping his head farewell to Maplenose. "Alright Badgerclaw! Sounds good!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Maplenose headed over towards wwere most of his clan was gathered and stared to groom his ears.

message 27: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Thornpaw turned around again, and headed back towards Maplenose.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Maplenose heard footsteps coming towards him he turned around and saw Thornpaw. "Hello, again. Weren't you going with Badgerclaw" Maplenose said to Thornpaw.

message 29: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (last edited Dec 29, 2008 04:31PM) (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Foxclaw just stared as Hawkclaw raced to catch up with Badgerclaw. She pricked hear ears up to hear what they were saying.

"No cat gets away with that! If it weren't for your Clan, your position, the Gathering and the Code I would be ripping you to peices right now! ShadowClan are known for breaking the Code and I may be from ShadowClan but I can tell you right now you mangy crowfood-eating mouse-brain, that I have no intent on breaking the Code, no matter what any cat says!" Hawkclaw said defensivly. He was a mouse-length from her. "And I certaintly do not take orders from you and I do not need your assistance!" he hissed.

message 30: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Thornpaw shrugged. "She didn't seem that interested to have me in her company. So I decided to come back here!" he hesitated. "If that's all right with you."

message 31: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask tore after his friend. "Hawkclaw!" he meowed, "it's okay. Just ignore her!" he shot Badgerclaw a vicious look.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Maplenose looked up hearing Hawkclaw yowling at badgerclaw. "Wait one second " he said to Thornpaw. Then heade over and asked " You 2 okay" stepping in between tthe 2 cats.

message 33: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Thornpaw looked up and followed Maplenose, pressing up against Badgerclaw's flank. "What's going on?" he hissed to her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g be back tomorrow))

message 35: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"No, this cat was insulting me and I was returning the favor!" Hawkclaw said.

message 36: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask pressed himself close to Hawkclaw. "Calm down!" he muttered. "It's a Gathering!"

message 37: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"I wasn't breaking the Code, and I don't know about you but I'm outta here!" Hawkclaw stormed off.

message 38: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask padded quickly after him. "You know that's not what I meant!" he meowed anxiously. "I just don't want you to get into trouble."

message 39: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (last edited Dec 29, 2008 05:04PM) (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"Look, she's getting on my nerves that's all" Hawkclaw trotted off looking for a different group to join.

message 40: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask didn't follow him. His tail drooped unhappily. This Gathering wasn't going very well...

message 41: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (last edited Dec 29, 2008 05:10PM) (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Hawkclaw looked back to see Chillymask looking sad. Hawkclaw was feeling some emotions he normally didn't feel: reget and pity. He padded back to Cillymask. "I'm... sorry. I was blinded by anger, I guess. I know there's something you want me to do, what is it?" Hawkclaw choked the words out.

message 42: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask turned his head. "Anger is a powerful emotion..." he muttered. "There is nothing that I can ask you to do."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good Riddance!" Badgerclaw yowled.

message 44: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask arched his back and hissed at her, as a warning.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thornpaw, come with me back to camp, I need some help with the herbs." Badgerclaw ordered.

message 46: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Thornpaw quickly padded over to her, and followed her back to camp. "What was that all about?" he meowed.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm in the Riverclan Medicine den'Badgerclaw'))

message 48: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

((Oh, whoops! Sorry!))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Come to the riverclan camp, I need to talk to you, Snowstar should have told you were i was.))

message 50: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

((k, going))

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.