Deal or No Deal??? discussion

Discussion section > Time Machine

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jin (new)

Jin | 229 comments Mod
What do you guys think about time machine??
Do you think people should make it or not??Why??
Where would you go if it was made and you can choose anytime you want to go?

I think it shouldn't be made because if people travel in time and something goes wrong than that will change the whole past, present and future.
But if it was made, I want to see my future and my past when I was young because I don't remember my past.......like from when I was born to 7 or 8 years old.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

what if someone saw you?
what if you died?
what if you killed someone?
what if you got lost?
what if you never returned to your other time?
WHATIF

message 3: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha (saianeesha) | 24 comments I agree too, but if i could, i would want to meet every one of ancestors! and what would happen of me in the future!

message 4: by Joon, Dealer and Host (new)

Joon (JoonChang) | 248 comments Mod
I would like to travel to the future and past. But if we made a mistake and something happens, that mistake might change the past, present, and future. Imagine this. You are in the future. You see your older self. What might the older version of you think. He/she might think that he/she is going crazy. Then something bad might happen.

message 5: by Jin (new)

Jin | 229 comments Mod
Yes, and imagine this. If you go to past and messes up something that ws suppose to happen but you somehow prevented that to happen. then the whole present and future will change and might be not what you wanted when you go back to your own time.

message 6: by Joon, Dealer and Host (new)

Hear hear.

☆☆lauren is finally 14☆☆  (lauren_a) | 12 comments i would want to meet my grandpa cuz i was only 3 when he died

message 8: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha (saianeesha) | 24 comments i would want to see my grandpa again, because even though, i was 8 when he died and i remember him a little bit, i really wish i could meet hime again

message 9: by Jin (new)

Jin | 229 comments Mod
That's a good way to use time machine. I really don't know what I want to do when time machine was made.

message 10: by Joon, Dealer and Host (new)

I would use a time machine so I could find a way to prevent AIDS and HIV.