Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Anyone else looking forward to Yasmine Galenorn's "Night Huntress"?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 216 comments Just wondering if anyone else was looking forward to Galenorn's fifth book in her Otherworld series supposedly coming out in PB on January 6th.
IMO, it's a series that has fun fantasy characters and enjoyable adventures with just enough hot romance scenes. Each book alternates being narrated by one of the three half elf, half human sisters. Because of their being halfbreeds, one is a witch, one is a werecat, and the last was turned into a vampire. I think this next title will be narrated by the werecat sister.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina (honey1977) Hi Joseph! You're looking for people who love the Sisters of the Moon? Then I'm your girl, wink! I love the three of them since the first sentence in Witchling! Do you now when Night Huntress is coming out in Germany?
I'll probably end up ordering it per Amazon but it would still be nice to know!
Greetz
P.S. I hope Santa gave you lots of nice books :)!

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 216 comments Christinia, since you've read the books maybe you can answer something for me. Is the series titled Sisters of the Moon or Otherworld? The reason I ask is I have seen it called Sisters of the Moon on the internet, but in the front of the books, where they list the books in the series, they are under the heading "The Otherworld Series." So which is it?

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (areadinglady) In Amazon, it's listed as "Sisters of the Moon," so I think that's the official series title. :)

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Hendrix (lisahendrix) | 57 comments The tab on Yasmine's site calls it the Otherworld series, but then you go to the page and it says

"Welcome to the official Otherworld Series pages, or as the series is also known, the Sisters of the Moon Series."

So it's both. Even to Yasmine. :)

She has a great site, btw. If you've never visited, you should:

http://www.galenorn.com/

message 6: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (areadinglady) Cool! Thanks for the link to her website. I will have to check it out. :)

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 216 comments So it's both. Even to Yasmine. :)
LOL, thanks Lisa. That answers that question. I didn't even think of checking to see if Yasmine had a website that might supply an answer.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jen421) | 201 comments That's because someone here always has the answer for you! Who needs ask jeeves, when you can just post at goodreads. ;)

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 65 comments Yes I'm looking forward to her new book. I have enjoyed all of them to date. I have not been on her website but I will try it out.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Having difficulty getting into this series, gave up trying after a couple.

message 11: by Pamela, Moderatrix (new)

Pamela (foxglovewitch) | 614 comments Mod
I couldn't get into the series, either, though I like Galenorn's pagan books. I just couldn't buy a book told in first person by a character who details her bra size in the first chapter. Wha?