Multiple RPs discussion

School > Middle School RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 193 (193 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by hypocrite clams... (last edited Dec 28, 2008 03:29PM) (new)

hypocrite clams... ((Middle School is a drag, but (thank you) Not suggested it, and I thought it was a good idea. Here we are! Just stick to the rules, and we should be fine.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, it is... I would know, I'm still in it, lol...))

Laya walked up to the doors of her new school... didn't look very... well, very fun. Then again, it was school... It never did look fun...

message 3: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven had his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, his Converse squeaking on the linoleum floors of the hallway.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She opened the door and saw someone walking down the hall. "Hello..." She muttered. "Where's the office?"

message 5: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven looked to see who was talking to him.
"Oh, its down the hall to the right." he said to her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you..." She murmured, and followed his directions. She got her schedule and a map of the school and she went to find her class.

hypocrite clams... Emily walked into the school, feeling as if it would be her doom. Her sister was in the seventh grade, so she would have to deal with her sister's teachers. They would treat her like a goddess, until they realized that she wasn't like her sister. In fact, she made a point of being the opposite of her sister. School would suck. She knew it already.

message 8: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven looked at his schedule. He had Math first. He sighed and headed to his class.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya glanced at her schedule when she found the room... math... She wrinkled her nose and entered class.

message 10: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven sat in a random seat and put his head in his hands. He dreaded Math.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya sat down in the back corner. Except for gym, this was her least favorite class... She saw the boy that gave her directions to the office in another empty seat.

message 12: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven sighed and looked up as the teacher entered the classroom.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher entered the classroom and she wrinkled her nose. "And the torture begins..." She muttered.

message 14: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven sighed and fiddled with a pencil, staring at his desk in boredom.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya did her work and was told to change seats... that she was too far in the back for the teacher's liking. She silently moved to the seat she was directed to, the one next to the boy who helped her. She took out a pencil and some paper and started drawing.

message 16: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven glanced at her.
"Hey." he murmured when the teacher wasn't paying attention

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi..." She muttered absent-mindedly. She kept working on her doodle. She didn't know what it was yet, though.

message 18: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven sighed and worked on the equations on the board.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up. "Oh! Hi! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Thank you, for this morning. I'm Laya." She looked at the equations on the board and started doing them.

message 20: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "No problem. My name's Steven.." he said and finsihed up the equations easily.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya finished and brought out her doodle again. "Well, Steven, thank you. I know that that's about the third time I've said that, but still..."

message 22: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven grinned.
"Like I said, no problem." he said

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, as you might have noticed... I'm new. What class do you have next?"

message 24: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "Language Arts" he said, looking at his schedule

((gtg))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye!))

"Oh... I have... Social Studies... no, wait... that's third period... I have... Oh, I have Language Arts, too!"

hypocrite clams... Emily looked at her schedule and sighed. Because of her braces, she was late to school. Her orthodontist had broken her archwire, thus making her late. Math. How was it that math, her least favorite subject, was her first class?

message 27: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "Cool." he said, flashing a grin.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya smiled back. "So... well, I'm really bad at small talk." She went to her doodle, which was starting to look like a waterfall. She had an idea and started drawing a woman with a long dress flowing into the waterfall.

message 29: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "You draw well." he said, looking at her doodle.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya looked up, shocked. "Oh... Thank you." She smiled. "I don't, really... My mom, she's way better."

message 31: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "Really? That's cool." he said, smiling.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya grinned and and started making her arms turn into rainbows. "I shall call her mother nature..."

((lol, I've done this sketch before, didn't turn out very well with me...))

message 33: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven grinned.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Laya laughed. "An artist must name her pieces!" She stopped when the teacher looked at her, then continued when he looked away. "It's fitting for her."

message 35: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "It's certainly an interesting title." he said

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not a title, a name. It would be a title if I called her 'Lady Mother Nature', which would make sense, I guess... I mean, she's wearing a Victorian styled dress."

message 37: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "That makes sense.." he murmured

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya nodded and started making her hair trees. She smirked as she thought of the tangles she must have in mornings... She made one eye the sun and one the moon.

message 39: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven himself got out a blank sheet of paper and began drawing. He let his inspiration from his mind down his arm, and to the pencil.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya closed her eyes and started making random lines and shapes. When she opened them again the woman had a grin and her surroundings were more solid.

message 41: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven bit his lip, and began drawing a serpent wrapped around a tree.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya looked up at the teacher, but he wasn't expecting them to do any other work quite yet. She bent back over her drawing and glanced at Steven. "Oh... nice." She said appreciatively.

message 43: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "Thanks." he said quietly, smiling slightly.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She grinned. She put a few finishing touches on her drawing and tucked it into her binder.

message 45: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven looked up to see the teacher turning around. He quickly put his drawing away and pretended to listen.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya listened to the teacher. She slumped in her seat and started chewing on the end of her pencil, waiting for him to pass out the worksheet he was explaining.

message 47: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven sighed as the worksheets were handed out. They seemed simple enough.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya looked at the papers. She was pretty sure she did this last year... She did the problems and figured it must be a review.

message 49: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Steven looked over it and sighed. It was old stuff.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya finished the paper and went up front to turn it in. She sat back down and wondered what to do.

« previous 1 3 4