Paranormal Non-fiction: What the Bleep Do We Know? discussion

Seth Speaks

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay (new)

Kay | 2 comments Lisa, you're the first one who recommended that I watch the What the Bleep Do We Know video. I liked it so much I told others to check it out too.

Of course Edgar Cayce was one of the earliest psychic/mediums who talked "new age," but the Seth books (channeled by Jane Roberts starting back in the '60s) really got me interested in The Big Search. It helped me at a time when I really needed it. (I think the Seth Speaks book still rocks.)

I wonder how many people know that Seth coined the phrase "You create your own reality." Think how many times we've heard that expression! The Secret comes to mind.

If we're permitted to post links, here's where you can read more about good ol' Seth:

http://www.sethlearningcenter.org/

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisanyc) | 3 comments Mod
Don't tell L. from WN that Seth quote -- she'll accuse him of stealing it from the bible! I'll definitely order Seth Speaks. It seems like a good one to start with. Can't believe I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Will check out that link, thanks.

message 3: by David (new)

David Wilson | 1 comments We're publishing - actually, re-publishing in eBook form - some books you might find interesting. Books on Remote Viewing by Joseph McMoneagle, and several other noted paranormal authors.

message 4: by Marin (new)

Marin | 2 comments hi guys im new in group, i was wondering is it still active? I'd really like to discuss this subject with you due to lack of real-life friends interested in the matter :)

message 5: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 1 comments Hi Marin, discuss away! Im istening
my cmuter wnt et me tye sme f my etters right nw s im having sme tr_ub_e!

message 6: by Marin (new)

Marin | 2 comments Yeah hehe i really had some trouble deciphering your code there but thank you for your kind wellcome words and i hope u fix yor keyboard/tuchscreen problem :))

I saw 'what the bleep do we know ' and the sequel 'down the rabbit hole' and i was wondering if you guys read this transcript from 'an insider' of the elite families http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/...

Even if its made up and just a prank, it will get you by your private parts just like it did me :))

If you have time please take a look and tell me whatcha think.

Paranormal Non-fiction: What the Bleep Do We Know?

unread topics | mark unread