Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Forbidden Haven > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 521 (521 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((just to let you know before we start, this is about a haven where those who are in a forbidden love relationship can go to be safe! Now, because this MUST be appropriate, only married characters live in the same home. And don't write something we don't want to know. Unmarried have separated homes. To get a plot going, you could write about a group of people trying to find it, cuz yes, its hidden. Or maybe everyone in the haven must be moved buz a King found it or something.
Yes, I know, I love Romances WAY to much.))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((oooh can my charie be in love with the Prince who's engaged?))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((yeah! That's put a twist on things! You mean the one I made w/out a name yet right?))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((I made one guy... but I can delete him, and we can use your guy!))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((Or someone else can be in love with my guy.))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((or he could love your girl! and get totally hart broken we he realizes she doesn't love him!!))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((gtg))

message 8: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (last edited Dec 27, 2008 09:55PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((Okay to message 6,
Aww ok byes!))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((I want Kamilla to be in a group of people traveling to the haven. Who wants to be with her? I think your (I don't care whatcha think as long as it's about me)character would almost have to be if you want her to fall in love w/ my Prince.))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((My name is Alexa. Btw. And okay!))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((oh okay, that makes it easier ☺ ))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kamilla landed with a thud on the cold ground next to the palace walls. She was the elven Princess of her kingdom and she was running away.

Kamilla pulled her traveling cloak tighter around herself and strapped her bag to her hip. It wasn't very large. It was made up of a magical material that somehow let the bag hold anything and everything that would fit through the opening. There was no limit to how much it could hold. ((sound like Mary Poppins??))

She slipped between the trees, looking for those who would be traveling with her. She was suppose to meet them here.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((Not to much.))

Alice walked among the trees, looking for the girl she was supposed to meet.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kamilla herd a sound to her left and turned to see what was there.
"Alice," she whispered loudly, spying the other girl.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Alice looked up.
"Are you Kamilla?" she asked.
((OMG I LOVE DERYTH!))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kamilla nodded.
"Why are you running away?" she asked.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Alice sighed.
"The Prince is getting married..." she muttered.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Who?" Kamilla asked.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments "Nevermind. What about you?"Alice asked.

message 20: by Hylian Princess (last edited Dec 29, 2008 04:27PM) (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "I'm the Princess of this Kingdom. I want to marry an elven man who worked as a servant in our palace. I would see him during the day and eventually, we fell in love. But my father wouldn't have it because he wasn't a Prince," Kamilla sighed.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((Lolz.))
Alice smiled.
"Your so lucky. At least someone loves you." she said softly.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((Gtg b back later!))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Aren't you in love with someone? Isn't that why you are traveling to the haven?" Kamilla asked, puzzled. A cool night breeze blow through the trees. She tightened her cloak.
"Tell me on the way. If you don't head out now, we won't be able to meet the others."

((see ya))

message 24: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 31, 2008 03:27AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Wait!! screamed a voice, Kamilla and Alice trued back immediately!! as a girl with a blue cloak ran towards them.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Shh," Kamilla hissed, glancing at the palace walls.
"Are you traveling with us?" she asked, more kindly.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Alice nodded, then glanced at the other girl.

message 27: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 28, 2008 04:52PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments "Yes" she whispered, "if that is okey with u, for I am to scared to travel by myself in this dark and lonely forest"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Yes, that is fine. There are some others that we must go meet. My fiance is one," Kamilla said.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Alice kept her head down, feeling more lonely than ever.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "So why are you going to the haven?" Kamilla asked Alice. She started forward and beckoned the others to follow.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Alice sighed.
"So I won't be so... alone." she said quietly, following Kamilla.

message 32: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 28, 2008 05:05PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Sakura senced that Alice was not feeling her self and raised her had out and said " My Name is Sakura the daughter of King Aquaz and wishpered "this is my pet Samy"

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Alice smiled at Samy. "Hello." she said quietly. She turned around and kept walking.

message 34: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Suddenly out of her small bag pack jummped a small creature with tiny wings exclaiming " I am not a pet"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kamilla nodded and turned to Sakura.
"Why are you going to the haven?"

message 36: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 31, 2008 03:39AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Sakura answered "I once fell in love with a guy named Izack and he asked me to Marry him but my Step father forbiddes it and knew that nothing would tear us apart so he killed Izack, like he was just a stuffed toy. And that was when I had enough so here I am, the only thing I regert more than anything now is that a man u did nothing wrong had to die, but the thing that hurts me more is that I had to leave my step brother,my only true family, I miss him so much."As a tear rolled down her face, Sakura said softly, "So the only thing that can save me from all this hurt is a new world, and that is the Forbidden Heaven."

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Well, that's where we are going," Kamilla smiled.

message 38: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 31, 2008 03:40AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Sakura smiled back " I hope my brother is safe" wishspered Sakura

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Alice continued walking, silent and ahead of them.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "I'm sure he's fine," Kamilla reassured, placing a hand on Sakura's shoulder.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Now, let's go to the market place. That's where we're meeting Deryth."

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments "Who?"Alice asked quietly.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Deryth is my fiance," Kamilla said. A dreamy look slipped over her face.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Alice nodded and kept walking, feeling worse, silently cursing love to herself.

message 45: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 31, 2008 03:42AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments "oh I see" Sakura asnswered, "what about u Alice, why are u going to forbidden heaven?"

message 46: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments ((i gtg))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kamilla answered Sakura for Alice, sense she didn't seam to want to talk about it, "She wants to meet knew people."

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Then she turned to Alice, stepping over a branch.
"Are you okay? You seam sad."

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments (Aw k byes!)

Alice nodded, not talking.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kamilla knew not to pester Alice. She seamed sad, and would speak if she wanted to.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11