Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Sci-Fi > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 159 (159 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((begin))

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 37 comments ((do we have to do like a certain topic or make characters or something?))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((yeah, post your character in the topic just above this one))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kay jumped out from behind a large machine and shoot a small robot moving toward her.
"That's the last of them," she smiled. She pressed a small button on the arm of her metallic glove.
"All clear," she said into the speaker.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Ella tossed her electro-ball into the air. It glowed a bright color acording to how far in the air it went. She tossed it as high as she could, and it turned red. She smiled and sat up, then walked into the hallway.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((Gtg byes!))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((byes! we misses yous already!))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kay walked down the dimly lit corridors of the space ships looking for her boy friend River. ((I HAD to do it! I HAD to make it a romance. (I'm a sucker for them)))

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 37 comments ((you just can't avoid it, like hinata and forrest, i think, and me and josh))

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 37 comments Sherilone was sitting by the heat converter, trying to keep warm. Why'd her mom have to work late to make money for the three of them, Why'd dad have to die? That was all behind them now though.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((yeah...I lOVE them!! WEE!!!))

message 12: by Hylian Princess (last edited Dec 27, 2008 08:59PM) (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kay turned a corner and walked down a almost completely destroyed hall. One wall was blasted away and she could see into the next room. All the light were broken except one which flashed on and off. She heard a sound in the next room and she stepped over the hall rubble to peak inside. She jumped as something crashed to the floor, but she lost no time in whipping out her laser beam.
"Kay, its okay. It's just me," she herd Rivers voice. She looked around but couldn't see him. Suddenly he dropped from above. She looked up to see a small platform where he must have been standing.
Kay put her gun away and gave River a hug.

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 37 comments ((no offense, but what lovers call each other sweetie?jk))
Meanwhile, Sherilone was running down the halls of the empty space corridors, after hearing the blast, she went lookling for her sisters. She looked into one extremely rubled room , where she saw two people, "um excuse me...i..i think..." she said scared yet trying to be strong

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((idk, its the first thing that came to mind...I'll fix it, it is pretty weird...hey, its late...))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((there, all better ☺))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kay and River looked up. Kay rushed over to the other girl.
"You're here too!"

message 17: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (last edited Dec 27, 2008 09:07PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((Bonjur!))
Ella walked down the halls, still feeling alone. She twirled around and began dancing in the hall by herself.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((hi!!))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((So the ship was kinda destroyed in one part?))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "River and I thought that there were no survivors! We were sent to destroy all the corrupted robots on this ship," Kay said.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Ella continued dancing, but suddenly stopped, hearing voices.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((yeah, some robot thing blew up one of the walls. they probably did more damage))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((Lolz okay.))

Ella listened closer, trying to make out the voices.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) A small beep came from River's metallic glove. He looked down at it.
"Some one's in the halls," he said, showing Kay his radar. ((is that what they're called??))

message 25: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (last edited Dec 27, 2008 09:20PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments ((Yup.))

Ella hear him and stepped back, then turned and ran to her room.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Its moving. And quickly," River said calmly.
"Do you think its a robot?" Kay asked.
"No, if it was it would have attacked us," River answered.
"It might be a survivor!" Kay exclaimed.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Ella sliped and fell. She got to her feet and ran into her room.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kay grabbed the other girl's hand. Then she took River's and she dashed to the hall.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Ella looked around for her wake-board, trying to get out.
((A wake board looks like a surf-board, but it can float and fly.))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Wait! We're friendly!" Kay called.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Ella stopped, and listened closely.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "We came to help!" Kay's voice echoed.

((gtg))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Do you think she can hear me?" Kay asked River.
"What makes you think they're a 'she'?" River replied.
"I don't know...it just...I don't know..."

message 34: by Hylian Princess (last edited Dec 28, 2008 06:43PM) (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kay stood expectantly in the dim hall. She wore pale yellow metallic wristbands that covered half her arm. She wore knee-high boots of the same color and material. Also in the same style was a covering over her chest and upper back. Her arms, stomach and lower back were covered by a pale blue shirt, made out of regular material. She wore a skirt in the same color which hung to her knees. Her long blond hair hung lightly, swirling around her lower back. Her green eyes glittered in the low light. She was eighteen years ole, and loving life.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Ella brethed slwoly, not knowing whether she should open the door or not.

message 36: by Hylian Princess (last edited Dec 28, 2008 06:43PM) (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) River had red-brown hair and brown eyes. he was nineteen years old. He also wore similar wristbands to Kay's, but his were a dark red. He wore a breast plate in the same color and material, with a black shirt under neath. The breast plate covered the top of his shoulders, but not the sides. His boots, were not knee-high like Kay's. They were mostly covered by his black pants.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kay turned away and began moving in the direction the person had moved before.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Elle sat down on the floor, and closed her eyes.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kay glanced at her radar. She knew some one was on the other side of the door closest to her.
"We came to help," she said to the closed door.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Ella sighed and stood up. She opened the door carefully, standing away from the entrance.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kay saw the door swing open and she peered inside.
"Hello?"

message 42: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (last edited Dec 28, 2008 06:55PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Ella took a step back.
"Um... hi..." she said quietly. Compared to them, she looked small and feeble. She was wearing jet-black loose fitting pant, and a forest green shirt, that cinched at the waist. Her dark brown hair was loose, and she was wearing a pair of golden brown gloves.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Did you live here?" Kay asked.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments "Y-yes." said Ella quietly.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Oh, I'm sorry. About, you know, this place being destroyed. And those corrupted robots were running around her for a while before we were able to arrive...Oh, I'm so sorry."

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments "It's okay..." Ella was still very quiet.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Come, we can take you with us," Kay said, gesturing with her hand. River stood behind her, watching.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 271 comments Ella nodded slowly, and stepped out of the room.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Is anyone else here?" River asked, speaking for the first time in the past few minutes.

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 37 comments Sherilone ran to the three people in the hall. She had another girl with her, her sister Hina, in fact. "Hey have you seen a small girl with long black hair?" she looked around anxiously.

« previous 1 3 4