The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Just to say hello

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 9 comments Hi guys! My name is Rachel, and I just stumbled across this group today and it looks great! I don't know how active I'll be: I'm a college student and between school, clubs, potentially work, and my social life, I tend not to have a lot of time during the semester to read for pleasure/fool around on the internet (however I tend to make some time for it, anyway...) I like a wide variety of books from celebrated contemporary lit to classics to romance novels to mystery to absurdist humor and more. I'm kind of obsessive about cataloging all the things I read and am hoping to get great recommendations out of this group/recommend great books to other people!

Nice to meet you!

message 2: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary | 170 comments Well, howdy do and welcome! Read as much as you can during your break between quarters/semesters and you will go back to school refreshed and ready to go. Happy Reading!

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 636 comments welcome!! :)

i just graduated from college..and am now really able to read again after not being able to for 4 1/2 years! It's amazing! You are going to love it here and get SO many recommendations.

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10109 comments Mod
Hi Rachelle.
Thanks for finding us and joining the group. I am sure you will be finding youself online more than you think! This place is kinda addicting :)

message 5: by Vincent (new)

Vincent Lowry (vlowry) | 134 comments Hi Rachelle!

Welcome!