TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Hello! > Hey

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fiery (last edited Dec 26, 2008 11:57PM) (new)

Fiery (fierygatoh) | 16 comments A new Twilight hater :D

For starters, I am fire. For seconds, I am a well known Twilight hater.

Where I live and everywhere I go, females are obsessed with Twilight. Everyone adores the book, want to date the characters and so forth. And, as a teenager, everybody thinks that I should love it to.

Yeah right. Like I am going to love a book with a poor plotline, terrible characters, pedophilia and perventedness. And those are its good points.

EDIT: Oh, don't forget the teenage pregancy, the bloody perfect vampires and the fact that it is mary sue/gary stu haven ;)

message 2: by Fiery (new)

Fiery (fierygatoh) | 16 comments Eh, Fiery or Fire, whatever suits you. I've been called alot worse by Twilight fan girls ^_^ Anyway, I'm acutally looking to get a 'Twililight haters' t-shirt made. I can't seem to find any already made, so I'll have to get a custom XD

Personally, the idea of killing off Twilight characters is very entertining, I might have to give that a try (nope, I never liked the book to begin with. I would have set the book on fire if it hadn't been for the fact that it was a library book and I would have had to pay 30 bucks for a new one ^_^)

Anyway, I hope to see you around. This is going to be very enjoyable :)

message 3: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Yay!!!!

Dean: Don't yell at my ear!!

oopsies. Sorry Dean! You're such a pansy!

Sam: *chuckles*

HI FIRE!!

You have definitely come to the right place! Welcome to the Twilight Haters club! This is the place where the President and creator of T.A.C. resides.

I'm Agent Rain! I'm one of the Field Leaders of STARS (Special Tactics and Rescue Soldiers) for TAC (Twilight Addiction Centre). Well if you check out the forum "What happens inside TAC" You'll see what we do. ^_^ *presents an agent card* here. That will grant you access within TAC!

Oh... Before I forget. Captain Rose is around here somewhere... she's the head of STARS because she created the RP. I just named us that... I'm also in charge of anti twilight propaganda! So check out "Candy-Rain's stuff for everyone" in the creative corner.

NICE TO MEET YOU!! ^0^

message 4: by Fiery (new)

Fiery (fierygatoh) | 16 comments Hi there Candy-Rain

I'll be sure to check out everything. Its nice to be in a place where its okay to hate Twilight. The last Twilight haters group I was in was shut down because it was 'too controversal'

message 5: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Aw... shucks! Just call me Rain! ^-^

message 6: by Fiery (new)

Fiery (fierygatoh) | 16 comments (Okay Rain :D)

Yeah, I pretty annoyed about it. Especially since the Twilight lovers club was allowed to stay open. All we were doing were posting Twilight parodies and talking about why we hate it so much. They were the ones who kept posting things like 'U AL SUX TWILIGHT4EVA!!!!!''

So yes, it was very annoying.

message 7: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hahaha! We get that all the time. We Mods get it the worst... why? Well... since you're in charge here you're very tempted to erase them from the face of the group. But we're pretty matured here.

Before I forget... we don't post "YOU SUCK LOVERS" and stuff in their group. We do, however post comments, when they write a topic about hating us.

message 8: by Fiery (new)

Fiery (fierygatoh) | 16 comments Well of course not. That would be far too undignified ^_^

message 9: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 712 comments Mod
Glad you could join Fiery!! :D I'm Khloe. One of the mods! :) Well, you probably all ready knew that but... lol

message 10: by Fayla (last edited Dec 28, 2008 04:46PM) (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments drum roll please! *dun!dun!dun!dun!* fiery,thank you so much for joining twilight haters! here we talk about all kinds of things. but we all have a agent cards so you need one too! *hands fiery agent card* *clap* *clap* *clap*. but you probly know that but still,(i like doing the drum roll)

message 11: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Hello Fire! (Awesome name btw)
I am Chan the director of Twilight Addiction Center's US. Rain here is the director of TAC in perth. Here at the TAC we do our best to try and find cures for TIOD (Twilight Obsessive Idiotic Dissorder) Which is the leading cause of Twi-hardiness. We also have a rehabilitation center for recovering Twi-hards.

Welcome to the group!

message 12: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Haha

message 13: by Fiery (new)

Fiery (fierygatoh) | 16 comments Its nice to get a warm welcome :D Thanks everyone

message 14: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

JER BELCOME!

Thats my new language btw. Its called Chan-ism.

message 15: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments yeah she speaks in her mind...... and when she wants too

message 16: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Lol you know me so well!

message 17: by Fiery (new)

Fiery (fierygatoh) | 16 comments Hi :D

message 18: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

I LIKE CHOCO LATES

message 19: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments MEZ TOO

message 20: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Teehee

message 21: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) | 130 comments death to twi

message 22: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Yay