Role Play! discussion

Prince of Persia! > Main idea of the whole thing...

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Ok, so recently, (for x-mas) we got a game called Prince of Persia. I haven't played it yet, but ive watched and oh by golly its cool!!!!
Elika, one of the main characters has magic to 'heal' the world from a thing called Corruption. The god of darkness is constently sending creatures and animals to fight them off, but Princess Elika and the main character (dont know his name...) fight jst as hard. The guy without a name ((aka, main character) is a thief. A trouble maker. a reble. So, if you get the MAIN picture, you should be able to build off of it. DO NOT USE THE CHARACTERS FROM THE GAME. Create your own and make it WAY more fun, ok? Any Q's? jst ask away here and i'll do my best to explain....

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) It sounds cool - but I'm way lost.

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy what are some of your questions?

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I don't know...

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Lets start with the powers, ok? As a royal, you can have the pwoer to fly and to put a protective bubble around you. You can do other things, but you have to be in a certain area to activate those powers. So like if your in a desert, you can have the ability to change the desert into a green wonderland. If you do, it could take enough energy to kill a person, so you ahve to restrain those powers as best you can. If you want to get more powers, you have to travel around to learn more about those powers. When you colect a certain 'light' (wich would be everywhere in the royaltys eyes- its kinda like a blob of light.) you can gain more knowladge by collecting those thing but there are only so much in an area.
When you use the powers, remember you can kinda 'give the powers to another person- like you let them borrow it for a moment. If yo and the powerless person work together, you'll be able to defeat enimeis without any problem
I am not really following the guidlines of the game- I'm adding and takeing things away so, yeah.....

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 849 comments Mod
do you only have powers if you are royalty?

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy I guess so....I know!!! Lets say that if you obtain these powers by accident- like if you do a certain mission or something- then you can get powers. It depends on what kind of mission though. It could be one to prove bravery or one to prove your honesty. I dunno- it depends on your charact, but since your character is a thief, I suggest the 'bravery' one!!!lol, XD

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Good, I'm glad you like it!! any other questions? I got all night!

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 849 comments Mod
nope thats all for now!

message 11: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Ok good!

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy btw Waterfall, you need to check the Ben and may collum- I wanna hear what you think of my suggestion!

message 14: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 144 comments Mod
I really don't get it but it sounds like a good idea for a roleplay, so do normal people have powers with out going on quests and stuff?

message 15: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy No- only royalty. but like with the princess, you know how Dunsa says she can't be princess anymore? no matter what, because she has royal blood in her, the princess will always have her power.

message 16: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy And if your a normal person, you have to go on a quest to get these powers but its really hard.

message 17: by Zunpip (new)

ok

message 18: by Zunpip (new)