Calvin and Hobbes discussion

what other comics do you like?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait (new)

Cait Davidson (caiti_cat) | 7 comments calvin & hobbes is my favorite, but what else is there?
my good friend MarShae (french name)'s brother, Sterling, has a comic its called Blue House Comics.
He is a good artist
http://www.bluehousecomics.com/index....

CHECK IT OUT PPL!!

message 2: by Kayla (last edited Dec 25, 2008 08:01PM) (new)

Kayla (SpongBob SquarePants O What A Knight), that is a good comic. My sister likes all kinds of Super Hero comics.

message 3: by Cait (new)

Cait Davidson (caiti_cat) | 7 comments huh....
the movie Spiderman is better than the comic

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait Davidson (caiti_cat) | 7 comments hmmm...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

garfield, rose is rose, and ziggy. oh, and zits.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, I forgot far side!

message 7: by Cait (new)

Cait Davidson (caiti_cat) | 7 comments i have like 5 far side books

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin Stepney (jassux) | 1 comments i love baby blues..lio (i think that's the name)..lucifer..hellblazer: constantine..hmmmm many!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I have not heard of Baby Blues!

message 10: by Kayla (last edited Jan 18, 2009 10:31AM) (new)

Kayla I have, those are the little comics they have in the news paper.

message 11: by Eastofoz (last edited Feb 19, 2009 07:26PM) (new)

Eastofoz "Miss Peach of the Kelly School" is absolutely hilarious. Right after Calvin that's my favourite. I also like "Hagar the Horrible", "The Far Side" and "Beetle Bailey".

message 12: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy (jakerator) | 3 comments "zits" and "foxtrot" always give good laughs. but i believe the best has always been "the far side".

message 13: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (lizzardbreath) Far Side and Garfield are cool, too. Oh, and Snoopy.

message 14: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (lizzardbreath) Calvin and Hobbes is totally the best though!! :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh, when will the stupid manga obsession end?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

it's just annoying how many people are SO obsessed with it.

message 17: by Elisabeth (last edited Jun 24, 2009 08:15PM) (new)

Elisabeth (lizzardbreath) Don't call my best friend stupid, irritating, or ignorant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT COOL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah its very annoying that so many people are like completely obsessed with manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Eli!

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna (gqannanguyen) I like Charlie Brown. Charlie is such a lovable loser, and Lucy and Linus remind me of me and my brother sooo much...which isn't a good thing but oh well.

message 20: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan | 1 comments Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis.

message 21: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jebnert) | 6 comments Asterix & Obelix is the second best comic in the world! :^)

message 22: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 7 comments Jonathan wrote: "Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis."

I LOVE Pearls Before Swine! And Foxtrot! But Calvin and Hobbes is totally the best.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) | 6 comments Calvin and Hobbes, Marmaduke, Pearls before Swine, Zits, Garfield, Peanuts, Baby Blues, Foxtrot, For Better and For Worse and Mutts.

message 24: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jebnert) | 6 comments Zits, Asterix & Obelix, Farside and baby blues

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 4 comments Peanuts,Pickles,Hagar The Horrible,Opus,Zits,For Better or For Worse,Family Circus,Baby Blues,Baldo,Beetle Bailey,Marmaduke,and Six Chix.
But Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite and always will be.

message 26: by Dax (new)

Dax | 1 comments I love the comic series Bone.

message 27: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 11 comments Peanuts. I read Get Fuzzy too but it's not up there in my favorites.

Silver Prion Chemistry  the Martian Blob (silverprionchemistry) | 5 comments Peanuts and Bloom County.

message 29: by M. (new)

M. Newman | 7 comments The Far Side, Get Fuzzy, Pearls Before Swine, Agnes, Mutts.

message 30: by DeeDee (new)

DeeDee Andrews (dominoparkcomics) | 1 comments Nobody mentioned BC, it ran for a long time and it was great. How about Blondie?

The best time for newspaper strips was the 1980's. With the decline of newspapers, new writers are finding new avenues for the art.

message 31: by M. (new)

M. Newman | 7 comments The Far Side, Get Fuzzy, Pearls Before Swine, Agnes, Doonesbury.

message 32: by Zoë (new)

Zoë Malik (violetnese) | 3 comments Baby Blues is supposed to be for me, she was born on 7 January 1990, who everyone thinks is me. Her family business. Her business.

Penguini_The_Penguin | 3 comments What is an "other comic"? Isn't there only Calvin and Hobbes?