Zombies! discussion

Zombie Theory > do zombies really dance?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) Ok, I was watching TV the other night, and i saw something that caught my attention, some guy was being chase by zombies until the guy's cell start ringing and is well that M.J. song that we all know and love,then when the zombies heard the song they start dancing to it and when the song stops the zombies resume the killing. Now I've seen a few things like that in the pass. and it got me thinking i mean after a person is infected with the virus we now they retain certain "regular human" skills and memories. now, we all respond to a hot beat. if zombies where to respond to it too it could be of use in many ways from sneaking away while they distracted or do the killing while they do the dancing.

what ya'll think i mean do i have something here or is just pure madness?

PS: sorry if i did a few grammar errors or misspells but remember ppl most of my english come from playing video games with a dictionary.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Zombies don't dance. Michael Jackson is a freak. Don't trust him.

message 3: by J-Lynn Van Pelt (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

J-Lynn Van Pelt | 15 comments Even if Zombies did have a muscle memory of what it means to dance, I doubt they would stop hunting (the primary instinct) to boogie.

Plus, not everyone dances. So, the likelihood of them all being distracted is minimal.

message 4: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) ya'll make really good points. but im still adding a stereo to my zombie survival kitt. it may be a small chance but still a chance

message 5: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) doris, ermmm... if you think about it, dancing is moving around and stuff, and if you think about it logically if they rotting away they shouldnt be able to walk, hear or see. so im pretty sure that if a zombie wants to danced that zombie will dance.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Zombies don't DANCE. Stop talking about this. You're really ticking me off. Next, you're going to suggest zombies can go on "American Idol" and yodel Jewel songs.

And that's just dumb.

message 7: by Christen (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:01PM) (new)

Christen | 41 comments Well they may not dance, but this one time I definitely saw one shake his groove thang.