Vampire Knight!!!!! discussion

Watch or Read?

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Do you WATCH the anime, or READ the manga?

I personally watch the anime, and it totally rocks!

message 2: by ember (new)

ember (emberrayne) i watch and read

message 3: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) cool i've never done that.

message 4: by ember (new)

ember (emberrayne) if you want to read it go to mangafox.com

message 5: by Graziella (new)

Graziella (grazia) I first started to read it because i found it in the manga section of anime-eden. Then about half way through reading i found out about the anime and of course i had to watch that too. so now i've caught up with both magna and Anime.

Fruit Roll Down [Vivienne] (animehplover) | 59 comments Mod
the mangas are always better than the anime because they leave out stuff and add them and i too read them on mangafox lolz but i tried watchinf it once and i didn't like it i mean it was ok but i like the reading it but i like the music in it

message 7: by ember (new)

ember (emberrayne) yea i have the cd and the anime is pretty much word for word

it is word for word
:D

message 9: by K. (new)

K. Wolf (kazul9) I read all the manga before I started to watch the anime. The manga's better for me, but the music is totally awesome for the anime.

message 10: by Graziella (new)

Graziella (grazia) Kara wrote: "I read all the manga before I started to watch the anime. The manga's better for me, but the music is totally awesome for the anime."

Yeah I agree with you Kara. The Anime is cool because you can see it on tv, but it all was quite a bit confusing.

message 11: by K. (new)

K. Wolf (kazul9) Vampire Knight's just confusing period. Very good, but still confusing.

message 12: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) I LOVE THE FIRST SEASON MUSIC! but the second season sucks . . . (music wise)

message 13: by K. (new)

K. Wolf (kazul9) Really? I prefer the second season's music to the first, though I love both of them.

message 14: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I love Vampire Knight, but the second season made me so sad! I liked the first season better... and I watch it, even though the manga is really adorable.

i like the music but i still perfer reading it
i'll start a new group about the mussic

:P

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy | 7 comments watch, but read a little

message 17: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto i do both

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2009 08:55PM) (new)

Both..Mainly watch but, still, both.

message 19: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I mainly watch, too, but I randomly started to read them on the internet.

message 20: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto sometimes when i read da manga i dont want to watch da anime cause the manga is already creepy and i dont want 2 know wat the anime turns out to be

i like the music in the anime
it is very chill
well not chill
intnse
hahaha

message 22: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I read the manga and in the released version and in Shojo Beat, but I'm going to start reading it online soon. (i use onemanga.com) I started to watch the anime but i don't have enough time to get caught up which sucks (haha vamp pun).

message 23: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 8 comments both

message 24: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 12 comments I do both

message 25: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Yeah, both is good. I like watching better, but I don't mind reading. The manga is AWESOME! <3

message 26: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 12 comments I read and then watch, I like it better that way... but that is just me

message 27: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I watched it first and then I read. I haven't actually read a manga before watching an anime, I always watch first.

message 28: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 12 comments I don't know which way is better... that is just the way i have always done it

message 29: by {Kayla Shea} (new)

{Kayla Shea} (MimixSheshe4Ever) | 2 comments Both. I like the anime better, but the manga is good, too.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i watch and read, i hope there will be a 3rd series in the anime.

message 31: by Sam (new)

Sam (bookmarksandbourbon) | 4 comments I've watched the Anime but I'd like to read the Manga as well

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah souha (sarahsouha) | 11 comments i watched the anime first, and if i like it i read the manga!!!

message 33: by Ashten (new)

Ashten | 14 comments Both!

message 34: by ♋ Carol☯ (new)

♋  Carol☯  (Poopsie) I've only read the books
Which is better :D

message 35: by Sarah (last edited Feb 24, 2011 09:19PM) (new)

Sarah souha (sarahsouha) | 11 comments Carol wrote: "I've only read the books
Which is better :D"

you should watch it, its better
you would love it (=

message 36: by Ashten (new)

Ashten | 14 comments I read it first and if i like the books i watch the shows.

message 37: by Esthefanie (new)

Esthefanie | 1 comments i read it first then found out about the anime and decided to watch it after. there kind of diffrent huh?

message 38: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 6 comments I watched the anime a whole bunch got me obbsessed and then i was such a huge fan that i started to read :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

i watched a lil bit and i read a lil bit (up 2 vol. 3)

message 40: by RayRay (new)

RayRay Lu | 6 comments I like the art of the manga but then I like watching stuff at the same time. ^.^