Christian Readers discussion

What is your favorite Christmas Memory?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) | 89 comments Mod
This week was a hard week. I got snowed out of my house and my family got into a fight over a big misunderstanding, so I just left. I am staying at my in-laws and was pretty down about my family's fight and my husband being all the way in WY for work. Then as I've spent a few days with my in-laws my husband grandmother who is 89 years old said the sweetest things to me. She said, "if my daughter dies I want you and Aaron to take care of me". I know that won't happen but, just her eyes telling me what was on her heart not just on her lips. I didn't even think she liked me. And I realized that I was exactly where the LORD wanted me to be. If my family didn't throw their tissy-fit then I wouldn't of spent the week with my in-laws and I wouldn't know that I have family over here too. God uses ALL things for our good and HIS glory. So that was my favorite memory this Christmas. Thank you LORD!!

Please share yours. You can share a previous Christmas memory but, try to think of something from this Christmas.

message 2: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Hudson (mel65) | 1 comments Mine from this year is that i got to talk to my sister last wed. that i hav not spoken too in 9 yrs except through lawyers it was after my mom died and greed got in the way on her part god has plans for us and we do not even know when are why i am very grateful to have a realtionship with the lord god bless and i hope u all have a great holiday season hugs and prayers

message 3: by Kymberly (new)

Melinda wrote: "Mine from this year is that i got to talk to my sister last wed. that i hav not spoken too in 9 yrs except through lawyers it was after my mom died and greed got in the way on her part god has plan..."

AWESOME!!! OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!

message 4: by Kymberly (new)

I will be praying for you and your sister. God Bless.