قلعه حیوانات قلعه حیوانات discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mohammad (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Mohammad ahmadi من این کتاب را خیلی وقت پیش خواندم ولی آن موقع چیزی عایدم نشد

Zoran Krušvar I have no idea what you just said here, but since you gave 1 star to "Animal Farm" I probably wouldn't agree with you :-))

Salaam Alaikum.

Dion may i say, Google Translate is a wonderful thing, Zoran :)

Zoran Krušvar I still think it's more fun to guess that we would disagree :-)))

Plus, Google Translate doesn't really work that well.

Dion Haha, tell me about it. In my language class, we had to translate a song into a different language so i translated it and then translated it back and it made NO sense :)

I think I might agree, coz I absolutely despised this book. I can recognise the talent and liked the idea but personally didn't enjoy it.

message 6: by Bill (last edited Oct 23, 2012 03:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bill Golden Chlo wrote: "may i say, Google Translate is a wonderful thing, Zoran :)"

I tried that. I also tried BabelFish. Both of them insisted that I try translating from Persian. Neither of them gave a translation that makes any sense in any language.

Zoran Krušvar Well, I find it impossible to understand your experience, since I believe that this is a masterpiece. Great work about revolution, ideals, corruption and human nature.

Dion Bill wrote: "Chlo wrote: "may i say, Google Translate is a wonderful thing, Zoran :)"

I tried that. I also tried BabelFish. Both of them insisted that I try translating from Persian. Neither of them gave a tra..."

I got: I read this book a long time ago but then did nothing Aydm...

Dion Zoran wrote: "Well, I find it impossible to understand your experience, since I believe that this is a masterpiece. Great work about revolution, ideals, corruption and human nature."

I understand the masterpiece, i just didn't connect with it. Must be school - they ruin good books