I "heart" Morelli discussion

Books on CD?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie Has anyone listed to these on CD?

message 2: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
no I have a hard time with books on CDs my mind starts to wonder and I stop paying attention

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (literaryladybug) I have wondered how the books on CD are as well. Although I do fear I might start laughing and smash my car into something.

message 4: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (tammymerlot) | 53 comments I've listened to a few of the Stephanie Plum book's on CD during my morning commute. Very funny stuff! The reader (can't remember her name right now) does a great job with the voices, with the exception of Morelli. She does an awesome job imitating Lula IMO!

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (literaryladybug) I will have to pick one up next time I am at the store. I have wondered and I am feeling like getting back into books on cd. I spend over an hour a day commuting - I think that might feel like less of a chore if someone were reading me stories while I drove. :)

message 6: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (tammymerlot) | 53 comments You should check your library too, J. Even my small town library carries Evanovich on CD!

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (literaryladybug) OOOOOH! Good idea! Thanks!

message 8: by Angie (new)

Angie I really want o hear Lula speaking!

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (literaryladybug) Me too!

message 10: by Vicki (new)

Vicki The reader is Lorelei King. I have several other books that she reads also.

message 11: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (tammymerlot) | 53 comments Really?! I'd love to know which other books she reads. She has a unique voice IMO.

message 12: by Angie (new)

Angie You can listen to a sample of a audio book here:
http://www.audiobooksonline.com/Plum-...