The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #3) The Sorceress discussion

What Do You Think Will Happen?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Megan I think that when Sophie, Josh, and Nicholas get to London, they will be attacked by the flesh-eaters but escape. They go to Giglamesh's house where Giglamesh AND Scatty are (and Scatty is healthy and fine and destroyed Dagon). They stay there for a while and they learn how to use water magic. Then the flesh-eaters come and kidnap Nicholas and hold him hostage. Sophie, Josh, and Scatty go save him, there's a big fight scene with the flesh-eaters and they totally kick flesh-eater butt. John and Niccolo come and there's another big fight scene. Most likely if there are any gods in the area, John will most likely kill one (let's see, he's already killed Hekate and Mars...). Oh, and Nicholas, Sophie, Josh, and Scatty win the fight and escape to wherever they're going in "THE NECROMANCER." And then at the back of the book of the Sorceress we get the first chapter of the Necromancer (hopefully). =)

And that's what I think will happen in the Sorceress.=)

Jenn wow, thats really specific! lol, and i am sooooooooo glad someone else besides me reads this series! finally! u r a gift from god! lol

Megan lol! how many ppl do u know who read it because i know like, 300

Tami I was lent the Alchemyst and the Magician a little while ago and really enjoyed them, so I am looking forward to the Sorceress.

Megan, how does Perenelle fit in? It is named the Sorceress. Shouldn't she have a part?

Megan Tami wrote: "I was lent the Alchemyst and the Magician a little while ago and really enjoyed them, so I am looking forward to the Sorceress.

Megan, how does Perenelle fit in? It is named the Sorceress. Shou..."
Good question. I'm not really sure but since she escaped from Alcatraz and defeated the Morrigan then she's probably going to have some kind of comeback.

message 6: by Zephfire (last edited Feb 15, 2009 07:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zephfire Megan wrote: "Tami wrote: "I was lent the Alchemyst and the Magician a little while ago and really enjoyed them, so I am looking forward to the Sorceress.

Megan, how does Perenelle fit in? It is named the So..."

The author, Michael Scott participates in my forum and often posts little hints as well as answer questions, you're all most welcome to join the forum and discuss this series! You may even get a question answered by Michael! Perenelle fits into the Sorceress because she IS the sorceress, she is who the book is named for..The Alchemyst was named for Nicholas and the Magician was named for Dr Dee, we know this for sure because Michael has told us that on the forum. You can find the link for my site and forum in my profile ;)

Megan Zephfire wrote: "Megan wrote: "Tami wrote: "I was lent the Alchemyst and the Magician a little while ago and really enjoyed them, so I am looking forward to the Sorceress.

Megan, how does Perenelle fit in? It i..."

oh I go ono your site all the time!!! One of my faves too.

Zephfire Megan wrote: "Zephfire wrote: "Megan wrote: "Tami wrote: "I was lent the Alchemyst and the Magician a little while ago and really enjoyed them, so I am looking forward to the Sorceress.

Megan, how does Peren..."

I hope you joined! Message me if you're a member already! It's lovely to get a compliment, it makes my day!, Thank you!

Michelle Pernelle is a very powerful Sorceress. I can't wait to see how Dr. Dee handles her. Noting how strongly he had here protected from escape, he is frightened as hell of her. I look forward to her kicking some major butt!!

message 10: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Megan wrote: "I think that when Sophie, Josh, and Nicholas get to London, they will be attacked by the flesh-eaters but escape. They go to Giglamesh's house where Giglamesh AND Scatty are (and Scatty is healthy ..."

interesting :b

message 11: by Zephfire (last edited Mar 14, 2009 11:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zephfire Nice to see you're still thinking about the possibilities there Megan and JK..you're heading in the right direction! Michelle, you will love the Sorceress i'm sure, Michael has treated us to some insights into the book on my forum, and Perry is not going anywhere without a fight ;) The address for my forum where Michael answers questions and joins in is in my profile, all are welcome :) Pm me if you join and let me know who you are!

message 12: by Joshua (new)

Joshua I am buying this book the day it comes out!

message 13: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie ya same here. ill even get away with it this time! (my parents dont like me buying the hardbacks, mostly cause its their money) but my mom is like obsessed w/ them too.

Zephfire While you're all waiting for The Sorceress to come out, you're welcome to hop on over to our site and join in with the discussions there, and if you've got any questions for the author, there's a thread you can ask them in and maybe get a personal answer from him!
http://flamelssecret.9.forumer.com/

Also, if you have a moment to spare head on over to http://www.irishbookawards.com/Public...

The Magician has been nominated for an Irish Book of the Year Award in The Dublin Airport Authority Irish Children's Book of the Year - Snr category, if you take a moment to vote, you will be entered into a draw with a chance to win one of 3 prizes of €250 of Book Tokens...who of us wouldn't want that prize?!!

Zephfire If you want a nice teaser taste of what's to come, hop on over to the forum, http://flamelssecret.forumer.com, Michael Scott has been releasing a quote of the day for each day of May (until the release) you'll find them in the Members Only section and release day will feature an audio quote and message from Michael himself!
Enjoy The Sorceress & happy reading all!!

message 16: by Phoenix (new) - added it

Phoenix Megan wrote: "lol! how many ppl do u know who read it because i know like, 300"

1 and its me

message 17: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti LOVE THE SERIES!!