The Rory Gilmore Book Club discussion

Music, Movies, & Miscellany > Holiday Movies

Comments Showing 1-50 of 417 (417 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego | 1996 comments Mod
This thread is both to keep having fun discussing the classic holiday flicks as well as to recommend the latest films in the theatres this holiday season.

message 2: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Sarah: When my cousins, mom, aunt, and I were going to a film on Friday, I pushed for Enchanted over any other movie because of your comments on the other thread.

So completely... well... enchanting! That's so cliche to say that, but it's the best word for it. Completely cute - you were right! I just knew that if you recommended it I'd like it. We seem really in sync... except for Dickens, of course!

Amy Adams - can you get more precious??? Her eyes are insane. She really is a fantastic actress!

message 3: by Alison, the guru of grace (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Alison | 1282 comments Mod
True story: I was leaving for work tonight, and I walked through my den, and my husband was watching "Home for the Holidays" (Holly Hunter, Robert Downey Jr.), and I just stopped dead in my tracks, mouth wide open. (No words necessary.) He immediately started mumbling apologies..."I was just flipping channels", etc.. Because he knows that watching that movie without me would be blasphemous and well, just wrong. I'm not saying it's the greatest holiday movie of all time (it really takes place at Thanksgiving), but I love watching it, and there are some funny parts and I just love anything that has to do with dysfunctional family gatherings b/c let's just face it...for every perfect family Christmas scene (Marmie, Jo, Beth & the others), there are a dozen families eating Christmas lunch at Chinese restaraunts, catching the Christmas tree on fire (the Griswalds), and fist-fighting in the front yard until they have to be hosed off by dad...who happens to insist on washing everyone's car (such a dad thing).

So, in summary, I recommend Home for the Holidays if for nothing else, RDJr's performance and Dylan McDermott who just has to show up to be cute. (Directed by Jodie Foster, also starring Claire Danes and others).

P.S. Perfect movie character coupling: Buddy the Elf and Gisele from Enchanted

message 4: by Robbie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Robbie Bashore | 592 comments I just got to see Elf at my friends' home last weekend--totally funny! And fairly close to rated G, because most adult humor is subtle enough to go over the little ones' heads.
Alison, I like Home for the Holidays, too and agree with you completely about the dysfunctional family stuff. Christmas Story is another one of those neo-classics (at least I'm old enough for it to seem "neo") that is great fun. One funny-in-a-sick-way thing about that movie is that I have a cousin who actually *did* shoot his eye out with a BB gun. We'll have none of those things around my house, thank you! We have The Santa Clause on DVD, and I just love the scene where Scott (Santa) shows up to a business meeting in sweats and orders tons of sweet and fattening stuff for lunch--that's the stuff my fantasies are made of! ;)

For post-Christmas, Groundhog Day is a funny/sappy movie.

I'm hoping to drag my husband to Enchanted one of these date nights, although we saw the trailer together and he seemed to think it looked fun, too.

message 5: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Oh, Lordy... too many to mention here!! In no particular order...

A Christmas Story
White Christmas
It's A Wonderful Life
The Bishop's Wife
Miracle on 34th Street (both versions)
Holiday Inn
Elf
Home Alone
A Charlie Brown Christmas
The Santa Clause
One Magic Christmas *
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated and live action versions)
A Muppet Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol (all versions)
Scrooged
Scrooge the musical
Christmas Vacation
Christmas in Connecticut
The Polar Express
Love, Actually
The Holiday

And sooooo many more.

message 6: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Meghan Love, Actually - mainly for the airport montage. I love that scene. It just makes me want to hug someone.

The Family Stone - The movie is trite and the writing poor, but I just love it. Sarah Jessica Parker plays the uptight career (w)itch so perfectly. But pretty much, it is exactly how it feels when I (also coming from a small family) got introduced to my boyfriend's family (a very, very large one) on a holiday (Christmas too actually). The terror and the craziness is so perfectly done.

Elf - Because what other movie can you quote pretty much every line and laugh like a 5 year old? It's Will Ferrell at his best.

A Charlie Brown Christmas - The music. The tree. Linus reading scripture. Just isn't Christmas for me without this one.

Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - I heart Linus.

Little Women (1994) - Christian Bale. My favorite book of all time. Susan Sarandon as Marme. Beautifully written, acted, and filmed. Oh, and did I mention Christian Bale?

message 7: by Alison, the guru of grace (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Also, for the men out there...Die Hard and, I'm dating myself here cause I saw this one in the theater...Gremlins.

message 8: by Cody (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Cody Wilshire (codywilshire) | 85 comments I agree with almost every movie Meghan said, plus I'm a total nerd but I have to add...

A Muppet Christmas Carol, I watch it every year, seriously...I just, gah, love it. I used to listen to the cassette tape of it when I was like four lol.

I'd love to say I have other movies that I watch EVERY Christmas, but I watch 'Love Actually' and 'A Muppet Christmas Carol' like clockwork. 'Love Actually' is always on while I'm decorating the tree.

message 9: by Shannon, the founder of fun (back from sabbatical) (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Shannon | 254 comments Mod
Ok two movies I have to see every year.

It's a Wonderful Life - it gets me everytime and I think really puts life the season into perspective and.....

White Christmas - I watch this every year with my sisters and we absolutely love the sisters song.

I need to rewatch Love Actually. I own it but had no major feelings for it one way or the other. I'll give it another shot.

Meghan - I really enjoyed Family Stone too and felt a little bad for liking it.

message 10: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) OK, explaining my asterisk:

One Magic Christmas is one of those movies I have to watch every year. It's so heartwarming. It's kind of in the same vein as It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol. Mary Steenburgen is a mom who doesn't have the Christmas spirit, and an angel named Gideon is sent to show her the way. It's one of those cute but tear-jerking movies.

Another movie that just came out a couple years ago is The Happy Elf based on Harry Connick Jr's song of the same name. Eubie the elf is so enthusiastic that he gets on everyone's nerves and so he gets banished to the worst job at the North Pole - checking the naughty/nice list. He discovers a whole town of naughty, and makes it his mission to get them on the nice list by Christmas Eve.

Brent loves to watch Edward Scissorhands at Christmas. And that reminds me, The Nightmare Before Christmas is a good one too.

Meet Me in St. Louis isn't really a Christmas movie, but "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" was written for the Christmas scene, and Judy Garland sings it so beautifully that I consider it a Christmas movie.

Then of course there are a ton of old TV specials:
The Year Without a Santa Claus
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Frosty the Snowman
Frosty's Winter Wonderland
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Rudolph's Shiny New Year
One I cannot watch is Small One, because it makes me weep like an idiot.

Then of course there are all those other Christmas movies that aren't really classics but are still fun:

Jingle All the Way
Christmas with the Cranks
All I Want For Christmas

I love Christmas movies!

message 11: by Tiffany (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Tiffany A Christmas Story AND Elf were both on TV last night. I'm mostly stuck on the couch right now with a bad cold but it actually turned out to be a super-fun night laughing hysterically with my husband.

My all time most favorite movie EVER is Edward Scissorhands and that has a little holiday-ness Tim Burton-style.

message 12: by Sera (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:58PM) (new)

Sera I really enjoy and have seen most of the movies listed, but we can't forget - Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase. What a hilarious movie!

message 13: by Alison, the guru of grace (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:58PM) (new)

Christmas Vacation is the Mother of all Christmas movies (O.K., in my world).

I had totally forgotten Edward Scissorhands. Brilliant! With a little dose of Anthony Michael Hall for Michele...although he's not a nerd, he's a bully :(

message 14: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:58PM) (new)

Alison! I'm so touched you remembered! Yum-yum-yum!

message 15: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:58PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Am I the only one who wants to see the live action Alvin and the Chipmunks ? I loved the cartoons when I was little and I've heard it's really funny.

message 16: by Robbie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:58PM) (new)

Robbie Bashore | 592 comments Believe it or not, I never watched "It's A Wonderful Life" until I was 19. I was babysitting a newborn in the summer, and the family had it on video. I cried and cried! Haven't gotten my kids to like it yet. I do have them into the old classics--Rudolph, Year Without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Ahhh...those were the days. Does anyone besides me remember the Easter special with the iron-tail rabbit that delivered green eggs?

My husband is slightly younger than me and a little more into the Muppets, but Dee, we watch A Muppet Christmas Carol here, too, and I love it.

As someone who was a pre-schooler when Sesame Street first appeared, I have a soft spot for Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. A definite plus is that it's pretty mellow and gets the kids in a sleepy sort of mood. Or, maybe it only gets me sleepy.

I have a friend who wouldn't allow her children to watch the Christmas specials until Santa Claus finished up the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Here, the movies are just part of the collection, and we watch them no matter what time of year.

message 17: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:58PM) (new)

Meghan Oh Shannon, I totally forgot about White Christmas. I love Rosemary Clooney. It's got some of my favorite holiday music in it. I love those oldies for the holidays.

Anyone for Christmas with the Kranks? heh

message 18: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:58PM) (new)

I tried to watch Christmas with the Kranks once and it was torturous. I simply couldn't keep watching. I am someone who loves movies and generally will watch something to the end thinking it could redeem itself eventually... maybe... but this one was like glass shards being rubbed into my eyes.

I TOTALLY want to see Alvin and the Chipmunks! It looked soooo dang cute and fun!

I also wanted to say that if you can, check out the movie Bella . It is really beautiful and very well done. I highly recommend it. It won the Toronto Film Festival this year - a pretty big deal. Very touching.

message 19: by Erica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:58PM) (new)

Erica Poole | 199 comments Ok, boy did I miss a lot this weekend! First of all, a LIVE Alvin & the Chipmunks???? I am SOO there! And isn't there a Chipmunk Christmas Movie? I know I am one of the only people that can stand, and enjoy even, the Chipmunks Christmas songs!

LOVE ACTUALLY is, ACTUALLY, one of my favorite movies of all time. I just forced my parents to watch it this weekend, I am pretty sure they didn't want to. But they loved it, of course!

I also have the Muppets Christmas Carol. How can you not love a classic story, acted out by beloved Muppets? It is a win/win!

I haven't seen Elf, and am disappointed to have missed it this weekend. Even with Tivo I am out of the loop!

Personally, I just don't really like a Christmas Story. Maybe it is too 70s for me? If that is possible?

Ah, I can't wait to get our tree! And decorate it while drinking hot chocolate and playing...hmmm, the Muppet Christmas Carol this year, I alternate each year! Whoo hoo, bring it on!

Sorry, it has been so long, I had to get it all out!

message 20: by Alison, the guru of grace (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

I have always loved A Muppets Christmas Carol--and thought I was the only one. It's the music!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR_8km...

O.K., here's one we haven't mentioned (I don't think). Every year when my husband was growing up, he claims to have watched EMMETT OTTER'S JUGBAND CHRISTMAS. I had never seen this until about two years ago. I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but is corny, surreal, sappy, and bizarre all rolled into one muppet-esque holiday tear-jerker. He claims to still love it, but it's just too twisted for me.

Someone gave me Skipping Christmas as a Christmas present one year. After about four sentences, I laid it to rest. Therefore, I never gave Christmas with the Kranks a try (sorry for being harsh and opinionated--but I'm just keeping it real :>)

message 21: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) My husband loves Emmet Otter's too. Oh! And speaking of muppets... what about A Muppet Family Christmas? Doesn't it have John Denver or someone in it? And all the Muppets are hanging around the house, and there is a blizzard, and Kermit is worried about Miss Piggy because she hasn't gotten there yet and he's afraid she's caught in the blizzard.

message 22: by Alison, the guru of grace (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

I have never seen that, but I just caught a little of it on you tube.

God bless You Tube.

message 23: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Look all you A Christmas Story haters, think what you will, but it is a CLASSIC. And it is set in the 40's, not the 70's, and filmed in the 80's so I don't think it can be too 70's.

How can one not appreciate, nay love, such moments as "Oooooooh Fffffuuuuuudggggggge" or the fish named Giopetto or the kid brother who has to be coerced to eat... by doing it piggy style or wanting something so badly that when it comes time to ask Santa your mind goes completely blank or the utter joy of Christmas morning as a kid - "Oh boy, a Zeppelin!" - or getting that one really oddball-verging-on-inappropriate gift from some random family member or overloading the circuits with all the lights on the tree? Not to mention the leg-lamp "award" that just HAS to sit prominently in the front window for all to see then mysteriously gets broken while mom is dusting... or the neighbors dogs. Yum to one and all!!

Maybe I just had a more innocent yet screwy childhood so I can totally relate and laugh hysterically EVERY time (and that's a lot of times)!

message 24: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Have I just been blind or are the "Ads by Google" new? Maybe I just finally noticed them because this time one read "Free Sexy Personals." Not really site appropriate.

I know they have to have advertisers in order to afford to run the site, but I really, REALLY hate them.

message 25: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Just be glad they're unobstrusive, silent ads. Not like the really annoying ads on Myspace.

OK, I don't remember the fish named Giopetto in A Christmas Story. But I do love:

"Mommy's little piggy!"
"Fra-gee-lay. Huh. Must be Italian." "I think it says fragile, dear."
"Yeah, a statue!"
"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."
"Not a finger!"
"I triple dog dare you!"
"Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!"
"I can't put my arms down!"
"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a bitch!"
"It... it... it was... SOAP POISONING!"
"Oh my God! I shot my eye out!"
"I like the Wizard of Oz. I like the Tinman."
"He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny."
"He had yellow eyes!"
"Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra"

I'm with you, Michele. I don't understand how anyone can NOT like this movie. It isn't just one of my favorite Christmas movies. It's one of my favorites of all time.

message 26: by brian (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

brian   it's also pretty great that it's directed by the guy who did Porky's. in a way, actually, they are kind of similar: both are coming-of-age stories set in the 40's/50's. one just happens to be about kids who think it's fun to stick their tongues to frozen flagpoles while the other is about kids who think it's fun to stick their... well, you see where i'm going with this.

message 27: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

All fantastic quotes that bring up vivid and pleasant memories! It's as much the visuals, though, isn't it? Like him "shooting" all those bad guys and being dead, they of course have X-es on their eyes... or the kid brother Randy rolling around in the snow not able to get up for all the layers his mom dressed him in... or Randy hiding in a cupboard and his mom just leaving him there... or Santa with his boot in Ralphie's hopeful face... or the cleaver scene.

Sarah, we SERIOUSLY have GOT to do that holiday movie weekend thing... or since you're working weekends, we could try some time else. I'd take the train up or something... then your pooch and I could bond as well! I'm planning to purchase A Christmas Story today or tomorrow... I gave it to my brother one year, but neglected myself. Shame on me! LOL

"Woopee - a Zeppelin!" Sorry, my bro and I say that to each other at random moments year-round. The only movie I think we quote to each other more is "Strange Brew," but that is because we call each other Hoser... believe it or not it is endearing (unless someone else tries to call us that... even his fiance is banned!). Although... my brother does a good Jimmy Stewart... "Zuzu's petals! It's Zuzu's petals Bert!"

message 28: by Tiffany (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Tiffany My husband Jef and I started going out for Chinese food on Christmas day the year I was pregnant with our daughter and it's become a family tradition. So I love, love, love the scene with the "Chinese Turkey."

P.S. I wonder if they really do make those leg lamps? If so, that's got Jef's name all over it! haha

message 29: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I do believe that they do make the leg lamps.

Michele, I LOVE the X-es on the eyes. I love when Ralphie is beating the snot out of Scott Farkas. I love when Flick has his tongue stuck to the pole and he's screaming "Stuck!" but it sounds like something else. I love Randy trying to get up. I love Ralphie coming downstairs in the pink bunny outfit and the look on Peter Billingsley's face. I love when Ralphie has to suck on the bar of soap. All of the fantasy sequences are hilarious.

message 30: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

message 31: by Shannon, the founder of fun (back from sabbatical) (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Brian - I did not know that A Christmas Story had the same director as Porky's - indeed it makes a lot more sense - lol!
That will make for some good Christmas trivia I can use sometime.

message 32: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Leave it to the token boy to make a Porky's reference. LOL.

Brian, post more.

message 33: by Tiffany (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Tiffany Oh my gosh - that's hilarious!!! Thanks for the link Sarah!

message 34: by Robbie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Robbie Bashore | 592 comments One time I was visiting Michigan after having moved to Pittsburgh. I made plans to meet with a friend of mine who lived an hour from my parents. As I recall, we had decided to meet on "Thursday." Turns out, Thursday was Christmas. That year, my family had gotten together on a Saturday, and I usually go to church on Christmas Eve, so I forgot. My friend is Jewish, so he didn't think of it either. So...we really did eat at a Chinese restaurant :) No Fa ra ra ra ra...though.

I still love A Christmas Story, even though it was the first movie I ever saw (yes, in the theater) with my ex-husband. Thanks for all the quotes and memories up there! I think I need to follow whichwaydidshego? and purchase it!

Love the "Zuzu's petals!" too!

message 35: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Exes can definitely taint fabulous things, but don't let him steal the joy of a great movie! MY ex was a Jew born on Christmas day. Go figure. He was DEFINITELY NOT Godly, though. LOL

I went to buy A Christmas Story today and found it was much cheaper on Target online than at the store... Shannon, how did you buy it online to pickup at the store? I want to do that!

I'm Michele, for all you newbies. Nice to meet you!

message 36: by Sera (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Sera I hate A Christmas Story and anything Muppet-related - Bah Humbug - lol

I did watch A Charlie Brown Christmas tonight, and as usual, it made me tear up a little so maybe I'm not such a Scrooge after all.

message 37: by Shannon, the founder of fun (back from sabbatical) (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Sorry Michelle - in store pickup was for Best Buy. I wish they had in store pickup at Target.........

message 38: by Alison, the guru of grace (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Hate...the muppets? I'll just pretend I didn't hear that. (Haha.)

message 39: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Meghan OMG Sera, you're my hero! I thought I was the lone ACS hater and well, I don't really like the muppets either. Although Muppet Treasure Island is one of my favorite movies...until they get to the island and then it becomes a typical "muppet" movie and I'm bored. (It's just the song "We've got cabin fever"--I love that song.)

And seriously, a pink bunny sleeper? How is that funny? It's sad and pathetic.

Oh and for a token Asian comment, you can actually purchase imported US turkeys in Beijing for the holidays! So apparently, if the Chinese run out of Peking duck, they can eat American! hehe

message 40: by Robbie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Robbie Bashore | 592 comments I was reading up this string a bit...
am I the only one who really didn't like Polar Express? I thought it was kind of dark and the animation was kind of creepy.

message 41: by Alison, the guru of grace (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

The same animation team behind The Polar Express did the new Beowulf, and it's supposed to have been improved upon since TPE, but then I heard it was still kinda creepy. Yeah, TPE was boring to me, and their eyes gave me the heebie jeebies.

message 42: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

OMG, Robbie! The trailers alone (for Polar Express) looked so creepy, I couldn't watch it! Yikes! It freaked me out!!!

message 43: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Heebie-jeebies is such a brilliant word/phrase!!! Completely self descriptive!

message 44: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

I feel so alone... no one around to talk to. *Sob*

message 45: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I'm here! I'm here! Talk to me!

Meghan, are you the one who's also freaked out by the Polar Express?

message 46: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Meghan. Seriously, I might have to re-think this whole best friend thing! LOL. I LOVE the Muppets. I grew up watching the Muppet Show. Although Fraggle Rock scared me. But I love Muppet movies. The Muppet Christmas Carol is my favorite, followed by The Great Muppet Caper, followed by Muppets Take Manhattan.

I even had the theme song from The Muppet Show as my ringtone for a while.

I can't believe that after six (seven?) years of friendship I find this out about you now. Geez.

message 47: by Dottie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Dottie  (oxymoronid) | 698 comments Haven't seen The Polar Express film but it does look creepy in my opinion and it doesn't surprise me to learn it is the same thing as the new Beowulf which I was excited about until I saw the weird animation clips/combinations -- way to ruin a legend -- so I pass -- and just to be clear, I'm one who read Beowulf in conjunction with the modern tale told from Grnedel's viewpoint and then saw Grendel done as an opera with LionKing puppet creator doing puppet creations for the opera -- so NO it's not my age related to anti-animation innovations -- I'm open to unusual -- but this stuff looks weird to me. Give me Heironymous Bosch (spelling?) -- weird for sure but livable weird.

Oh -- holiday movies -- I'll have to think on it.

message 48: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) The reason I don't want to see Beowulf is nothing to do with the animation - it's the changes they have obviously made to the story. Grendel's mother as a sexy Angelina Jolie - type creature? Please.

message 49: by Megan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Megan | 118 comments I am shocked to see that a group of book lovers is creeped out by The Polar Express film. The movie characters are almost exactly like the illustrations by Chris Van Allsburg. Now there's one movie that stays true to the book!

message 50: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:01PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) About Alvin and the Chipmunks... I did not even realize that was Jason Lee! Whoa. He looks like crap!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9