Sign the Goodreads Holiday Card discussion

Thanks Otis and crew!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Karey (last edited Dec 23, 2008 07:51PM) (new)

Karey (kareyshane) | 11 comments Mod
I just wanted to say thanks, Otis, Elizabeth and Michael. Keep up the good work!
~Karey

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane  (dianedj) Happy holidays, Otis. I'm so happy to be part of the goodreads family!

message 3: by Author (new)

Author (KilltheMessengerGemini) | 1 comments Happy holidays, Otis. I love being a part of Goodreads.

message 4: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Happy Holidays Otis. Thank you for making this wonderful place where those of us who love books can share our joys and make wonderful friendships!

message 5: by Robbie (new)

Robbie Bashore Thanks a lot, Otis, for all of your hard work! I hope you enjoy your holidays!

message 6: by Judy (new)

Judy | 1 comments Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year Otis! Thank You for all that you do for Good Reads and for bringing people together.

May all of the good things that you do come back to you 10-fold!

message 7: by HARTATI (new)

HARTATI (hartatinurwijaya) | 1 comments Dear Otis,

Thanks alot for Goodreads. God bless you! Happy Holiday and Success for millions year to Goodreads

message 8: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandikal) Dear Otis and everyone,

Thank you for giving me a place to rediscover my love of talking about books. I've found so many wonderful books to read because of this site. Merry Christmas!

Sandi

message 9: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl (papernapkin) Wow! Thank you for Goodreads! So many new friends and terrific books! Happiest of Holidays, and a Merry new Year.

message 10: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyfish) | 1 comments You've started something great here, Otis! Thanks and Happy Holidays to you!

Kathy

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) A very Merry Christmas & a very Happy, healthy New Year to you Otis! GoodReads is an amazing achievement and I hope you know how much you have brought people together (ie the Women of Chicks on Lit!) and I am so thankful for the true friendships I have formed here! (And as I've said before, I'm also incredibly thankful to my friend Gill for telling me about GoodReads last Holiday season!).

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) A very Merry Christmas & a very Happy, healthy New Year to you Otis! GoodReads is an amazing achievement and I hope you know how much you have brought people together (ie the Women of Chicks on Lit!) and I am so thankful for the true friendships I have formed here! (And as I've said before, I'm also incredibly thankful to my friend Gill for telling me about GoodReads last Holiday season!).

message 13: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (dixiegirl) | 1 comments Thanks to you Otis I have been more adventurous in my reading material. This is a great place for friends and books. Also I would like to whish you a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!

message 14: by Rosalind M (new)

Rosalind M Happy Holidays and Many Thanks, Otis! Goodreads has been an important part of me regaining some old relationships and making new friends who love reading as much as I do :)

message 15: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Carty Lepri (nancycl) | 1 comments I wanted to add my thanks too! Also, happy holidays to all and a successful and prosperous 2009!

message 16: by Lynlee4 (new)

Lynlee4 | 1 comments Happy Holiday! Otis - thank you for all you've done to make Goodreads such a wonderful place to be and wishing you the best in the times to come!

Karey~great idea! Thanks for giving us the forum and opportunity to say thank you :)

message 17: by Ilyn (last edited Dec 24, 2008 11:40AM) (new)

Ilyn Ross (ilyn_ross) | 2 comments Hello Otis and Goodreads staff,

Thank you for the fun. Thanks a lot for the very big help. Goodreads is a great value.

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2009!

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Thanks for goodreads, Otis!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

message 19: by Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (last edited Dec 23, 2008 11:02PM) (new)

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I love Goodreads so much, Otis and crew! Thanks for a great site about books! Especially love the group feature! You rock! o^-^o

message 20: by Abby (new)

Abby Thanks Otis!

message 21: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Thank you to all involved in creating Goodreads! Merry Christmas sto you all!

message 22: by Jean (last edited Dec 23, 2008 08:09PM) (new)

Jean Holloway (jeanholloway) | 1 comments Thanks, Otis and crew. GoodReads is the answer to an author's and reader's prayers.
Wishing U a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year,
Jean Holloway

message 23: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Hi Otis and GR crew... thanks for creating a great venue to play in. It's been a good year-plus for me here. All the best, and a Merry Merry Merry to you and yours.

-Charissa

message 24: by David (new)

David | 1 comments Happy Holidays and thanks to Otis and crew. Goodreads has been absolutely terrific!

David Lee Summers

message 25: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (readingrat) | 1 comments Goodreads is fantastic! Thanks for all your hard work.

message 26: by Christine (new)

Christine Zibas Happy Holidays to all the Goodreads crew. We love the site and appreciate having such a great forum for book lovers.

message 27: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) thanks so much for such a great place!! I check this at least once a day, have gotten so many wonderful ideas - love talking and sharing books with others! and I'm so excited because I was able to communicate with Neil Gaiman via mail on here :) where else could I do that?!??!

message 28: by Ari (new)

Ari (acwulff) | 1 comments Goodreads Crew - wishing you the merriest of holidays! Thank you for providing such a wonderful service for us bookish types!

message 29: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey (zzbaggins) | 1 comments Ditto! Thank you!

message 30: by Heather (new)

Heather (heathers) | 1 comments Thank you to everyone at Goodreads!

message 31: by Cherryl (new)

Cherryl (ctcooley) | 1 comments Thank you immensely for your obvious love of words, literature and writers! Our lives are richer for the connections at Goodreads.

message 32: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work on this fine site. I belong to a number of them and this is by far the best. You should be commended and I wish you nothing but success.

message 33: by Heather (new)

Heather Freise (heatherfreise) Thank you! I love goodreads!

message 34: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 1 comments Appreciate all your efforts and hard work:o)

message 35: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (bookgoddess1969) Thanks for all the work you do at this great site! It's very much appreciated! I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and New Year!!!

Kathy

message 36: by Doug (new)

Doug | 1 comments What a Wonderful idea! Goodreads is my first stop on the Internet. It brings so many of us together, who love books. Thank you, - :)doug

message 37: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy I want to thank the family whom created this awesome site. I wish each one of them a awesome holiday and a great New Year. I have met some beautiful people and great readers. So, thank you from me and my family here in New York. God bless you all!!!

message 38: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Thank you so much Otis! You've really made a difference for all of us, and we so appreciate everything you do! Happy Holidays!

message 39: by Ann (new)

Ann Keller (annbkeller) Thank you so much for all of your hard work! It's great to join so many others here on Goodreads, authors, readers, poets, librarians who love the written word.

Have a wonderful Christmas and an excellent New Year!

Ann B. Keller

message 40: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolezoltack) Happy Holidays, Otis and to everyone here on Goodreads!

message 41: by April (new)

April (sallysal) have a wonderful holiday! :-)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for such a great way to connect with other readers. Long live books!

message 43: by Janet (last edited Dec 24, 2008 06:30AM) (new)

Janet Leszl Hoping to make others aware of my book, I joined a group on Goodreads. Six months later I find I'm more interested in broadening my own horizons through interactive dialogue with an intelligent community of writers and readers. Merry Christmas and a new year of good reading to all!

message 44: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jes3ica) | 1 comments Thanks, Otis and all. Goodreads has become even more vital to me since starting grad school. I'm getting such great ideas and leads for my research from other readers.

message 45: by Mari (new)

Mari (mari_discoveringbooks) | 3 comments thank you for this wonderful idea!!! A blessed Christmas to all of you :)

message 46: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (roxy_nj) just repeating what I said in the Thank You thread
Merry Christmas to everyone at Good Reads. And thank you for all you've done/do here to make this site what it is!!! I have met some wonderful people through GR and I found it in a time of need. I never thought a message board could help me the way it has. Thank you!!

message 47: by LuAnn (new)

LuAnn Thanks and Happy Holidays, Otis! Goodreads is a wonderful community for readers and I'm very glad you created it!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! Merry Everything!
-Tatiana

message 49: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 5 comments *hugs!* Thank you guys, this rocks!

message 50: by Court (last edited Dec 24, 2008 08:06AM) (new)

Court Tank Otis and Team...You made a myspace for nerds(I mean that in the nicest way possible, seeing as how I include meself in there) who can't have a myspace. I've "met" so many people on this website its not even funny, and they're from all over the world. This website rox ur sox off..Have a: Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy New Year, Krazy Kwanza, Great Boxing Day..and that's all the holidayz I rememberz..
--Courtney

« previous 1 3