Team Twilight discussion

General > what Robert looks for in a girl.....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Actor Robert Pattinson is the macho star of new film Twilight, but he says he used to look like a girl!
He’s set to eclipse actor Zac Efron as the hottest heart-throb around, but 22-year-old Rob Pattinson, the Brit actor who stars in US box-office hit Twilight, has told Closer he’s still getting his head around being a sex symbol.

“So far, the fans that have come up to me are either mums or 12 year olds,” he says, adding. “Everyone is very nice, but it’s a little weird. It’s all completely going over my head at the moment!”

Rob, who grew up in London but now lives in LA, admits that he became an actor so he could chat up he ladies.

He says: “My dad saw a bunch of pretty girls in a restaurant and asked them where they’d been. They said they’d been to this drama club, so he said: ‘Oh Rob, you should go down to this place because there are all these pretty girls there.’ And that’s how I started acting.”

The actor, whose first big role was as Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix, is single at the moment, but says he usually goes for the wrong type of woman because he likes ‘mental, strong ones.’

“The stuff I find attractive in woman I always regret finding attractive. I always like a kind of madness in a woman, and when they are really, really strong. And they’re the worst – mental, strong women! But I like it when they hate me right from the beginning,” he laughs.

Rob was a child model from the age of 12, but says his career came to an abrupt end when he turned 16 and stopped looking like a girl!

“When I first started I was quite tall and I looked like a girl, so I got a lot of jobs, because it was during that period where the androgynous look was cool. Then I guess I became too much of a guy to be a girl and not enough of a guy to be a guy, so I had the most unsuccessful modelling career.”

In his new film, Twilight, Rob plays macho vampire Edward. But it seems he’s far from macho himself – he even ended up with an embarrassing injury on the very first day of filming.

He admits: “I got injured trying to lift up Kristen [Stewart, who plays Bella:]. It’s so pathetic I bent down and practically broke my leg just trying to lift up a girl who weighs about 6st. Tt was so embarrassing I had to get my butt cheek massaged for the rest of the day!”

message 2: by Zia (new)

Zia i thought he had the main role of cedric diggory in harry potter and the goblet of fire?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cedric is dead in Order of the Phienix he is only in Goblet of Fire

message 4: by Zia (new)

Zia AHA!
i was right.
stupid ppl who wrote the article dont know what theyre talking about.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Your right...I think there might have been a flash back or something in Order but that wasn't were it started!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah harry had a flashback of cedric dieing but it diesn't count because it was already filmed

message 7: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
aww that article was cute! He sounds like such a cutie! :D

message 8: by Court (last edited Dec 24, 2008 08:28AM) (new)

Court lolz..so if you guys go crazy and have real big muscles..You should go knocking at Rob's door XD
oh wellz..you'd have to pretend to hate him..

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i dont think its that kinda strong

but my fav part was: "Then I guess I became too much of a guy to be a girl and not enough of a guy to be a guy, so I had the most unsuccessful modelling career.”
haha

message 10: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

LOL I know! :P I love that!

Yeah Courtney I'll get a six pack and then go to Robs door and b like I HATE U! And then run away....that has got to turn him on! :P

I don't think it means that kind of strong either but whatever lol :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

haha he should come to connicut!!

message 12: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

he should come to CANADA! :D lol...I feel so lonerish.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

canada is cool yet its baoring to learn about (sry!)...were learning about it in geography

message 14: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

ohh same with where I live lol...

Sara I agree! Canadian geography is boring...geography anything is boring lol...I just learned about American economics! Yay! :p

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie My town is pretty boring to...but they did film Twilight here!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
lol.
me too.
anyway, i really hope that i can hate him..
but the fact im really not. lol

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments o christina. what provents or like teretory do u live in. now that i know what thay are and where they are ill be able to make some sence of where u live.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i hate geography!! its my least fev sudj and we have the worst teacher

message 19: by Veronica (new)

why Sara?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

because our teacher is old, and lifeless and i think thats the main reason its boaring. but idk i jsut dont like the subject

message 21: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol!! I have a few teachers like that!

I live in ALBERTA!! :D lol thats the province! :D

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments ooo...hmmm, not ringing a bel....lol
dont really pay much attention. maybe if u said quebec i mite know where you are. lol
ill look on a map

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

oo. sounds like fun!! ive only ben out of the US when i walkd over the border to canada at niagria falls. it was fun! lol

message 24: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol sweet! :D u ppl need to come to CANADA! :D lol... I have been to the USA like a bazillion times lol :P

On Friday ppl in my class played teacher bingo...LMAO!!! It was fun! :D

message 25: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol SWEEEET! :D

message 26: by Veronica (new)

NICE!!!! :D

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

haha thats great! i wished my english teacher would do that!! but she can barley walk lol i hate that lady w/ a burning passion

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie where did ya hear that??? I heard he was dating that Camillia chick.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT???? Rose???? Seriously??? If he dates anyone, it seems right that it should be Kristen... And someone not with my name...

That last bit was funny... lol, big strong Eddie... lol, injured on the first day...

message 30: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Swagga) | 5 comments Hey, guys! I'm actually new and well, i love how this discussion went from Harry Potter to Geo. By the way, I'm from Canada too! LOL
And yes, i too HEART Rob Pattinson! Love your name Caroline :)
Anywho, i thought that i would just add that yeah, last i heard, Rob and Nikki spilt and they only went out for like 2 months and he is now dating Camilla or has something with her. There was like this huge thing with how Camilla left Joe Jonas (who WAS dating Camilla) for Rob.

message 31: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol hey newbies! :D

Omg so rob and nikki aren't dating...:O

message 32: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol! yeah just maybe :P

message 33: by Veronica (new)

lol.
hello newbies!!
welcome to team twilight!! :D

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

heyy newbies!! i herd that kristen turned rob down and that he was hitting on Camilla while her and Joe were dating but i didnt hear that her and Joe split. and yeah i herd bout Nikki and Rob

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Newbies!!

Wow... celebrity drama, much? lol...

message 36: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yw Hannah! :D

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

np Hannah!

message 38: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments ok so i heard that rob liked christen, but she had a bf nd nikkie was jelous of kristen b/c nikkie liked rob and he liked kristen. but camille [robs old gf:] is dating joe jonas but she still likes rob and would go out with her is he asked.

message 39: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

:O WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA....too much gossip for me lol :P

~<><><><><><><><><><'>~<

OMG A SNAKE! RUN FOR UR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

message 40: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Hello my little Hannah girl...I'm so glad you finally joined....=P

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments yay HANNAH!!!

whispers
*I dont know u but, yay!!*

message 42: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha
*im wispering to ; ]*
i dont know u ether, but yay!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah mary too much for my brain!! lol *whispers* idk u either but who cares! lol ;D

message 44: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol.. drama, drama, drama...*sigh* lol.

message 45: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I know! Lol.

message 46: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie OMG the kids at my work and my 10 year old daughter love that show!!!

message 47: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

never heard of it...must not b in Canada lol :(

message 48: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments omg!!! haha its so stupid but really funny! my brother love it. haha

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

ik! my 2 younger siblings love it!! have any of u seen 6teen? its ment for kids but wo some of the episodes arent apropriate. its made by the people who made total drama island and like ppl form TDI r the voices r some of the characters.

message 50: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

i have seen 6teen! that show bothers me lol. Cartoons r messed...remember disney? lol :O

« previous 1