Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Question

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 2 comments I joined around May and, unfortunately, I did not meet the 50 books. I did get to 38, but I was wondering if I should even post that list? Hope this isn't a silly question, thanks for any assistance.

message 2: by Dini (new)

Dini Hi Sabrina,
Since you started in May, I think it's reasonable to end the challenge in May 2009 so it would still be a year. Or you can make a fresh start in January 2009 if you want to. It all depends on your decision, I guess. But 38 is no small feat either :)

message 3: by Molly (new)

Molly | 330 comments I only managed 25 books in 2008 and I posted every one of them along the way to keep track of my progress. I didn't reach the Group's Goal but now at least I know my pace and have something to strive for next year :0)

message 4: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy Savage (savagegy6) I joined late in the year too and have just reached over 30 books. BUT, I've never read that much in a year, out of school, so that's exciting to me cuz I love to read! I think I'm just going to keep going with my current list and try to reach 100 in '09. Happy reading everyone!