Writer and Roleplay Galore discussion

ummmm

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 17 comments Mod
Alright quick thing I want everyone to know. This is the very first group Ive started and I want people to give me feedback to make it better. So please do so

message 2: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (goodreadscomrobyn) | 4 comments I am roleplaying the part of a published author...YAY...! Really though, who believes you need an agent to get published for say a MG novel or picture books?

message 3: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 17 comments Mod
You mainly need an angent because then you can copyright your books. People steal my ideas all the time so I always have to change them so that they dont go "HEY THAT WAS MY IDEA"

message 4: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (goodreadscomrobyn) | 4 comments Thanks and do you know about Firebrand Literary having their query free holiday? I am going to send my first chapter. I wonder if anyone has done that with my stuff. Hmmm, probably, but I hope not. What do you think about critique groups?

message 5: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 17 comments Mod
no idea. Critique groups I dont really care for

message 6: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (goodreadscomrobyn) | 4 comments ME EITHER! I have been in a few...online. I hated them. Most writers swear by them though. I was beginning to think that I was the only one that doesn't like them.

message 7: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 17 comments Mod
mmmmmhmmmmm

message 8: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (goodreadscomrobyn) | 4 comments THANKS!

message 9: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 17 comments Mod
youre welcome

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I don't like them, cuz once you put your stuff up, everyone steals them...

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) that is why no matter how hard you look, you will never find my story here! NEVER! mUWHAHAHAHA! You know why? cuz I'll never put it up! MUWHAHHAHAHAHA! I've had stuff taken from my writings so many times, that I've learned this lesson: NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR IDEAS!!!

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) okay, now that i'm done rambling, I suggest you make folders for things. Ex: Random, Role Play, Role Play Characters, Stories, you name it