Acting Our Age Book Club (AOA) discussion

Getting Started > Moderators

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 16, 2012 06:04PM) (new)

This thread was specifically created for all of our group's amazing moderators! Tell us a little bit about yourselves (your favorite books, your favorite authors, your favorite sports, anything!).

Here is a list of our current moderators:

Emma: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/87...

Iris: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/79...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! My name's Emma, and I started this group. I'm an avid reader and writer. I also enjoy playing the piano. My favorite sports are horseback riding, tennis, and soccer. Horseback riding is my main sport and eats up almost all of my free time. I'm currently not riding, playing tennis, and am on the bench for soccer due to five gazillion knee problems. Just to list a few: partially torn ACL, arthritis under my kneecap, a luxated patella, Osgood Schlatters disease, and a torn I.T. Band. I also just recently found out that I have a few hip issues as well (of course, it's the hip and knee on the same side). I'm currently going to physical therapy 5 days a week for my many knee problems. According to my physical therapist, I'm an orthopedic catastrophe. And that pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

message 3: by ~Ivy Directioner Curl~ , Staff (new)

~Ivy Directioner Curl~  {Iris Evergreen}  (IrisEvergreen) | 6 comments Mod
Hi im iris evergreen! My real name is ivy but i go by iris. I live in TN with my mom,step dad, and 2 year old sister. I'm not really into sports although i used to gymnastics and currently taking archery classes and do English saddle horse shows. I love to write my own stories and read ALOT! Some of my hobbies are writting,reading,drawing,horseback riding, babysitting,singing,acting and i am a certified herbalist. I'm homeschooled and go to a co-op once a week and it's really fun! i also spend alot of time on my nook tablet and on facebook. And i'm also playing a lead role in the play " A Midsummer Nights Dream" I play helena. Thats pretty much it! Look forward to being a moderator in this fantastic group!

unread topics | mark unread