Camp Half-Blood: Discussion and Advanced Roleplay discussion

Cabins > Psyche Cabin

Comments (showing 101-150 of 320) (320 new)    post a comment »

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper sighed and curled next to him. Harper fell asleep next to him. Thirty minutes into the sleep Harper jolted awake in cold sweat from the same nightmare about her brother dying; the one thing Ethan didn't know about her. Harper sighed at another sleepless night and stroked his hair gently.

message 102: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan stirred at the feeling of her jolting and when she touched his hair he opened his eyes, he frowned slightly. "Harper?" Sitting up he looked around and shook his head, confused, "How did I get to your cabin?" He asked her curiously.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper frowned "You came in here?" she watched him and toyed with the necklace "You gave me this?" Harper shook his head, he was probably drunk....she thought to herself. But the emotions had been true-- she had felt that.

message 104: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan shook his head, "I did?" He sighed and leaned back, he had been drunk. In a way. He had been sundrunk, an after effect from absorbing so much of the sun power the day before. Sighing he pulled her down so she was laying against his chest and in his arms.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper laid her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. "Ethan? Why were you being so cruel to me?" she whispered "I honestly think I'm the only person that's ever made you that angry...'

message 106: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan shook his head, "No. You aren't. And I'm not trying to be cruel. I just." He sighed and his heart beat quicker from her touch and the sound of her voice, "I just don't want you to get hurt and then I can't do anything to help you. I don't want to fail you."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper frowned "Ethan, you won't fail me. Hell, you brought me back when I got hurt in battle and was dead for ten minutes straight. Remember that?" She shook her head and traced lines in his chest "You are my protector"

message 108: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "What if there's a limit? On miracles I can preform? What if I run out and you die?" Ethan asked choking up on his last word. He shook his head and shut his eyes trying to calm himself as he started to tense up and get panicked. "I cant lose you."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper ran the tips of her fingers down the back of his neck soothingly as she sent peaceful emotions towards him. Harper was probably one of the strongest Psyche children that had been born...the things she could do. "Shh...your father wouldn't just abandon you like that" she whispered gently to him.

message 110: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan calmed but his voice was bitter as he spoke, "My Father is a loser. He got my mom pregnant in her last year of high school and then never so much as spoke to her ever again." It was obvious from his tone that he hated his father.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper frowned and cupped Ethan's cheek "Ethan, you are so talented though. Are you sure he didn't speak to your mother anymore?" she shook her head refusing to believe it.

message 112: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan nodded, "I know, because up until I was 7 she would cry every night on my birthday. And every year I wished that my dad would come back and we could be a family. When I was 7 she told me everything and she started dating my step-father."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper frowned "I'm sorry Ethan" she shook her head "Have you ever met him? Like have you gone on any of the trips to olympus with everyone else?"

message 114: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan shook his head, "No. I dont want to meet him." he shrugged, "If he wanted to he could have met me back when I was a kid. But he didnt and now it's too late."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper frowned "Are you sure you didn't meet him" she shook her head and put her hand on his forehead "Are you sure you are okay? You aren't acting as happy as you usually are"

message 116: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan nodded and smiled, "I'm okay, Harper. Honest. I just dont like to talk about Apollo. Puts me in a bad mood. Let's change topics, okay?" he suggested and smilef kindly at her, returning to his normal self

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper nodded and yawned, she was absolutely exhausted "Have I ever told you that you make one sexy doctor?" she smirked at him with a small hint of blush

message 118: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan raised a brow and chuckled, "Oh really now?" he asked and smiled, he nuzzled her neck and heat radiated off him in a way that would be perfectly comfortable and probably lull her to sleep.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper's eyes started closing slowly and her breathing slowed down. "Y-yea-h" she whispered before she relaxed against the bed and fell asleep in a deep sleep. It was only a few moments before Harper woke up screamed Jackson's name. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, sweat on her brow. It was now obvious what kept her from sleeping; though Ethan wouldn't know who Jackson was or what happened.

message 120: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan frowned, "Harper? Who's Jackson? How can I make it better?" he asked worried for her and wondering if he should go to the morpheous kids and see if they could give Harper a dreamless sleep. His eyes were wide with concern as he watched her eyes, searching for any sign that might show how he could help her.,

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper looked around in fear before grabbing her brother's stuffed horse and holding it tightly "I don't wanna talk about it" she whispered, dark rings under her eyes. Harper hadn't slept for at least a week.

message 122: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan nodded and sighed, "Would you let someone put you to sleep?" he asked knowing she would meed sleep soon or her heart would shut down. "Please?" he asked softly and sighed as he watched her carefully.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Haley shook her head and clutched onto the horse "I'm not tired" she whispered, she was past exhaustion...Haley was just numb now. "I'm okay, really." she shook her head as her heart started to calm from the nightmare.

message 124: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan sighed and shook his head, "I'm sorry, Harper." reaching over he pinched her nerve on her shoulder and waited for her to fall unconsious. He hated doing this but he knew he had to.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper's eyes rolled back before she collapsed against him unconscious. She wasn't asleep persay, just unconscious from the nerve pinch.

message 126: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan called one of the kids from the morphous cabin and waited. When Andy showed up he waited until the guy had given him a vial. Andy left and Ethan looked at ther herbal concoction in his hand. Sighing he waited for Harper to wake up.,

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper's eyes opened slowly from unconsciousness; she groaned and rubbe the nerve spot "what'd you do that for Ethan?!" she shook her head and sat up

message 128: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan sighed, "I had to do it." shaking his head he raised a brow, "Will you take this tonic?" he asked holding the bottle in his left hand and tried to get a feel for her disposition on things.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper watched the bottle with distrust, her eyes glanced slightly over to Ethan "it depends what the tonic is" she said slowly, as if he would stuff it down her throat any second

message 130: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "It makes the dreams go away for a little bit." Ethan said and watched her carefully, as if she would bolt for the door at any moment and try to run away in order to avoid taking the tonic. "You do need sleep Harper.",

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper shook her head and frowned at the bottle "I don't know....really...I think I'm okay" She shook her head and offered up a smile "I mean, it's just a few nightmares isn't it?"

message 132: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan frowned, "Harper. You can't keep lying to me. I know that you haven't slept in a while. If you keep going at the rate you are your heart will shut down from lack of sleep." He said simply, emotionlessly, hoping to scare her into taking the tonic.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper swallowed nervously "i'm...I'm scared I won't wake up" she whispered, avoiding his eyes. "Or that when I do wake up you will be gone...." Harper looked down at her hands "how long would I sleep?" she whispered

message 134: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan shrugged, "It won't put you to sleep. Just keep away the nightmares. So you would sleep for as long as your body needed rest. It only works for 24 hours though so tomorrow the night terrors would be back. And I promise not to leave your side unless an absolute emergency comes up."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper swallowed nervously but nodded "Okay" she whispered before taking hold of the tonic, Harper quickly drank it and yawned. Harper snuggled into his hold on the bed and fell asleep.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) brb, give me about an hour!

message 137: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [uggg fine...leave me to perish as my chemistry work consumes me...]

Ethan sighed and held her, stroking her hair and holding her close he breathed slowly and evenly as she slept. He looked around the cabin for a bit before his eyes rested on Harper and he smiled at her dreaming figure. "I wonder if she noticed the new bags on the bed...." He said speaking about the duffle bag that was sitting on one of the beds across the room.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) [back!]

Harper slept for nearly a day before she jolted awake with a loud scream. Her chest heaved with panic and she looked around the cabin in fear.

message 139: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [ohmigosh! yay!]

Ethan held her and sshhed her quietly, "It's okay Harper. I'm here and you're okay." He said softly and put the horse animal into her arms figuring out that it was an item of comfort for her. "You're going to be okay." He smiled at her and rubbed her back as he tried to comfort her and soothe her.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper started to calm down, her heart raced as she held onto Ethan "Please tell me that I don't have to sleep again" she whispered fearfully, not ever wanting to sleep again.

message 141: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan shook his head, "I'm sorry, dear. I can't tell you that." he said softly and kissed the top of her head. "I can't lose you Harper." He said softly and held her close, whispering words of comfort to her in an attempt to consolate her of a danger that he didn't know.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper listened to his heartbeat "Two years ago, I was driving with my brother." Harper whispered "A car hit us while I was talking on the phone with my ex boyfriend...I was crying and shouldn't have been driving." Harper started shaking. "We got in wreck and my brother died, I was in the hospital for two months."

message 143: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan nodded, "I'm sorry that happened to you." he said and continued to rub her back and try to soothe her. "I don't know what I would do if I lost my sister." he said softly and shook his head, "I'm glad that you're okay though and it was a mistake Harper. You have to forgive yourself. As a human we make mistakes."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper shook her head "No, it was my fault and I'm never going to forgive myself." Harper bit her lip "Can we go hang out or something? Please?"

message 145: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan nodded and stood, "Let's go." He said and sighed as he thought about her words. If she never forgave herself...it was only a matter of time until he lost her. She would determine that she wasn't worth living and she might just kill herself one day.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper smiled and took his hand "Where do you want to go? I'm okay with anywhere really!" Harper was pushing the actual thoughts she was thinking out of her mind and nodddded

message 147: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan shrugged, "You wanted to go out, you choose." He said and smiled down at her, putting on a false front as worry twisted around on his insides, no doubt she could feel it but at that time he was more worried about her than anything else.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper offered a smile and bit her lip "Want to go to the mess hall? I haven't eaten in awhile." Harper shrugged before taking his hand and leading him off.

message 149: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ethan let her lead him to the mess hall and let his mind continue to turn over and around in turmoil. He wanted to enjoy the moment but her last comment scared him and he couldn't bring himself to feel the joy of the moment.

message 150: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan walked in and headed to Harper's bed. Setting her on her bed he got some wet washcloths and started to dab her forehead lightly. He smiled kindly at her, "want a popsicle? Ice cream?"

Camp Half-Blood: Discussion and Advanced Roleplay

unread topics | mark unread